if you moved back home today

V

vincy_socababy

DeSocaPrincess said:
look you :beee: ok where ever you are at if not Vincy:lol

i'll miss good chinese food and the convenience of things like delis and shopping, but other than that i good, dais why i stocking up on the clothes and shoes from now :brunette:

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
vincy_socababy said:
i'll miss good chinese food and the convenience of things like delis and shopping, but other than that i good, dais why i stocking up on the clothes and shoes from now :brunette:
yuh moving back?

TiniTrini

Imix Horticulturalist
the nice wide roads...have room for errors and stuff...but seriously maybe just the way of life...make more money here than I would at home, the convenience of things here and just some aspects of living in america that is just not present in trinidad because it is a less developed country.

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
TiniTrini said:
the nice wide roads...have room for errors and stuff...but seriously maybe just the way of life...make more money here than I would at home, the convenience of things here and just some aspects of living in america that is just not present in trinidad because it is a less developed country.
yeah i get you. i talk to hubby bout moving to T&T but he kinda so so b/c he doan like heat and feel like we be better off over here.

DeSocaPrincess said:
yeah i get you. i talk to hubby bout moving to T&T but he kinda so so b/c he doan like heat and feel like we be better off over here.
I say nuttin wrong wid it once you can live as good or betta there, as you live here.

TiniTrini

Imix Horticulturalist
I think that the crime is out of hand a bit but...I also believe that things always seem worse when you are outside and reading and hearing about it rather than living in it. I am not discounting that there is crime, crazy stuff many times but one cannot live their lives fearing everything around them...you take precautions wherever you may be to compensate and I think that it would be the same in Trinidad. Anything could happen to anyone anywhere.

T

Toppa_Toppa

TiniTrini said:
I think that the crime is out of hand a bit but...I also believe that things always seem worse when you are outside and reading and hearing about it rather than living in it. I am not discounting that there is crime, crazy stuff many times but one cannot live their lives fearing everything around them...you take precautions wherever you may be to compensate and I think that it would be the same in Trinidad. Anything could happen to anyone anywhere.
Thank you.

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
G.T.socalova said:
One other ting, do u feel you will be safer in trinidad wit all de crime and ting. I kno crime is everywhere but trinidad is more risky nowadays.
home is home be it Bk or POS. crime is crime all de same when it my time i cant do nothing bout that except walk around with this :hunter: . all jokes honestly if it was fuh the fact $ and convenienve wise i would be over there now esp. if i wasnt married. and convenience is really all relative, because if yuh ent use to it how can yuh miss it. and honestly with the way things going in this country we may be better off in T&T

WYLD FYRE

i will not miss any thing

The people who know me will tell you
I keep on moving to trinidad and back here
in 2001 i pack bag and box and when to trinidad
2005 pick up a my nap sack put some red mango and plum and come back here
march 2nd just going with my cd's and my bible
as long as i have life i dont need any thing else
I love Trinidad and Tobago
I travel alot
earth is my home when i am in the air all i miss in the ground :smile3:

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

Last edited:
The diversity, the village shopping, All major department and Shoe stores. filaffel(sp) on w4 and 6th. All the restaurants, that you can go in and the locals wont turn up there noses cause your dining in a tourist restaurants. MTA. The excitment of living between and orange and red alert. LOW PRICES. BURGER KING, MICKY D'S. The WIDE SELECTION OF MEN. FINALLY, being just a number out of 8.something million.