IMIX Ladies...

A.K.K.S.

Is it true that when a female is attracted to you, you don't have to say much... And when she isn't attracted to you there isn't much you can say?

Minxy

kinda...u have to give her attention, but a man that talks too much is no bueno :no2:..and CORRECT, if she is NOT attracted to u...bak away and leave her the hell alone! Geesh, sometimes i feel allyuh does completely tune us out and only focus on what u want...stewps.

A.K.K.S.

kinda...u have to give her attention, but a man that talks too much is no bueno :no2:..and CORRECT, if she is NOT attracted to u...bak away and leave her the hell alone! Geesh, sometimes i feel allyuh does completely tune us out and only focus on what u want...stewps.
Damn! I brought back memories with this question I guess... Not me though, I have too much ego to be all over a girl more than once... Twice if she's 9-10...lol... Some dudes don't know when no means no...

Minxy

memories?? Shit happen erry fukin day...i told my homie ima stop being so damn nice den errybody go be bawlin, damn Minx is a lil b*tch :kicks...naaaaaaah i gotta have u all over me, like can't keep ur hands off kina ting...lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i'm attracted by looks first and foremost.. if you're not attractive to me, no amount of conversation will make me like you... but if you are attractive and dumb (can't hold a coherent convo), then your appeal evaporates quickly like an open bottle of methylated spirits.. but if you are attractive and you are intelligent.. then you bring about a sense of joy and curiousity.. like an open suitcase of money on your front steps with a note "thank you"..

A.K.K.S.

i'm attracted by looks first and foremost.. if you're not attractive to me, no amount of conversation will make me like you... but if you are attractive and dumb (can't hold a coherent convo), then your appeal evaporates quickly like an open bottle of methylated spirits.. but if you are attractive and you are intelligent.. then you bring about a sense of joy and curiousity.. like an open suitcase of money on your front steps with a note "thank you"..
This sounded like mad thought was put into it lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
cos i had to explain it.... in person it's automatic, -once i'm not attracted to you - friendship is your only option. lol

Poca

I don't think that you can bring someone to be attracted to you, it's something that happens naturally.

It happens that someone might not initially be attracted you you but with time and by being around you, that person starts seeing you from a different light. It's not really something that you do or say, it just happens.

It's the same thing for someone who isn't initially attracted to you.

So is there a situation where a guy can attract you by his conversation? Or is that some bullshyt that men are lead to believe?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

You don't consider yourself superficial?

do you.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Hmmm

I don't know.

For me it is based on first impression and physical appeal but I think that you can develop a friendship and an attraction over time. Women don't like someone who is too aggressive or who will not take "no" for an answer but that does not mean that she may not grow to like you.

So, for classmates and coworker or neighbors or anyone who you will meet repeatedly over time, there is still hope if you play your cards right. Just don't gross her out by pursuing her forcefully or by pretending to be a platonic friend.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Hmmm

I don't know.

For me it is based on first impression and physical appeal but I think that you can develop a friendship and an attraction over time. Women don't like someone who is too aggressive or who will not take "no" for an answer but that does not mean that she may not grow to like you.

So, for classmates and coworker or neighbors or anyone who you will meet repeatedly over time, there is still hope if you play your cards right. Just don't gross her out by pursuing her forcefully or by pretending to be a platonic friend.

You have never answer any question that I have asked you ever on this board....

what are you concern/afraid of, if you answered?

A.K.K.S.

Hmmm

I don't know.

Girl #1 = Gorgeous and 19. Say's mid-20's is "too old for her". My assumption is that mid-20's isn't too old but that she wasn't attracted to me OR she was really like 17

Girl #2 = 6/10, didn't even care to ask age, probably mid-20's. She wouldn't shut up. Didn't pick up that I was disinterested in her convo

Girl #3 = Very pretty, body on point and 28. I barely said anything to this girl and she was all over me. Has baby-daddy(s?). My assumption is that she was just too thirsty... Might be a lifetime ho

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Girl #1 = Gorgeous and 19. Say's mid-20's is "too old for her". My assumption is that mid-20's isn't too old but that she wasn't attracted to me OR she was really like 17

Girl #2 = 6/10, didn't even care to ask age, probably mid-20's. She wouldn't shut up. Didn't pick up that I was disinterested in her convo

Girl #3 = Very pretty, body on point and 28. I barely said anything to this girl and she was all over me. Has baby-daddy(s?). My assumption is that she was just too thirsty... Might be a lifetime ho
Damn!

What a way to describe the women. I think that you should just forget all three of these. I thought that you were talking about a woman that you actually cared about who wasn't interested.

And, when you are nineteen, mid-twenties is too old. When I was 19, I was in college. Could not fathom dating a guy who was 25 seriously. I even liked older guys back then but it was too much of an age difference to work. 30 and 35 is okay but 19 and mid 20s is different.

A.K.K.S.

Damn!

What a way to describe the women. I think that you should just forget all three of these. I thought that you were talking about a woman that you actually cared about who wasn't interested
Nah I wasn't taking any of them that serious.

And, when you are nineteen, mid-twenties is too old. When I was 19, I was in college. Could not fathom dating a guy who was 25 seriously. I even liked older guys back then but it was too much of an age difference to work. 30 and 35 is okay but 19 and mid 20s is different.
I could see that.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
How do you hexplain Dragon?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
You don't consider yourself superficial?

do you.
if people want to lie to themselves that is them.. nobody sees a woman/man and says "gee that person standing over there looks like they have a great personality... lemme find out how it is".. they look, like what they see and move based on that.. what's superficial about that?