IMIX Ladies...

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Initial physical attraction is very important but there are things about the person that I might find sexy AFTER getting to know them. I have a reputation for dating hot guys but there are a few that I have liked that had something else- the voice, the swag, the facial expressions, the way he looks into my eyes, etc.

Stuff that you don't get from a photo or fast intro that may move the person's appeal from a 6 to an 8.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Initial physical attraction is very important but there are things about the person that I might find sexy AFTER getting to know them. I have a reputation for dating hot guys but there are a few that I have liked that had something else- the voice, the swag, the facial expressions, the way he looks into my eyes, etc.

Stuff that you don't get from a photo or fast intro that may move the person's appeal from a 6 to an 8.

lol.....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
if people want to lie to themselves that is them.. nobody sees a woman/man and says "gee that person standing over there looks like they have a great personality... lemme find out how it is".. they look, like what they see and move based on that.. what's superficial about that?

It's your choice/preference/approach...

Buh, it has consistently sounded curt.(you have presented that idea numerous times in your Imix tenure.)

Therefore, coming across superficial.