Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamaican Cola Champaign

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
just dont feel like spending money on it... uneceessary expense.. i used to only drink soda when out and passing a store for something to drink.. never stocked up on it in the house or kept none in the fridge... now every where got Snapple or bottled water, i get that instead when outside...

i remember when i would have company and they would ask for something to drink i would bring them some juice and they would be like dont u have any soda i would be like nah, and they would be like what kinda house doesnt have soda..

Inquistive

just dont feel like spending money on it... uneceessary expense.. i used to only drink soda when out and passing a store for something to drink.. never stocked up on it in the house or kept none in the fridge... now every where got Snapple or bottled water, i get that instead when outside...

i remember when i would have company and they would ask for something to drink i would bring them some juice and they would be like dont u have any soda i would be like nah, and they would be like what kinda house doesnt have soda..
Soda and beer are a must when you host guess.

OverLord Strum

Any soda with natural sugar....all the ones you named have High Frutcose Corn Syrup. HFC's are the reason why this country is fat.

Right now...I can't get enough of this.