Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamaican Cola Champaign

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
P

Pebbles362436

I am ashame to admit that I should own half of Coke by now.:( It did not help that I worked with Pepsi either and they tried to force me to cross over. You could never say the C word there.lol

Inquistive

I am ashame to admit that I should own half of Coke by now.:( It did not help that I worked with Pepsi either and they tried to force me to cross over. You could never say the C word there.lol
I remember some years ago, a Coke a Cola employee sued the company because it prohibited him from drinking Pepsi on break.

P

Pebbles362436

I remember some years ago, a Coke a Cola employee sued the company because it prohibited him from drinking Pepsi on break.
Yep it's true they don't play at PepsiCo either. I worked in Headquarters. So the breakroom only had Pepsi products. I worked in marketing so we had hats, jackets, shirts etc. Shoot I thought I had to wear Pepsi panties. I could never let them know I love me some coke.LOL They will fire employees on the spot if you just slip up and use the C word.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
not really a soda drinker like that.. i had some sierra mist last night cos it came wiht something i orderred.. i dont care for it.. i love pepsi but way too much caffeine. omg