Improper

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Bloc don't study these ppl, you tell your mom I said to kick that old goat in him crotches.

Bet if the shoe was on the other foot, ppl would be talking all kinda crap bout the wife have no respect for her dead husband.

Look, you let me know when and where that wedding keeping I will come and personally mash it up!

#heated!

T

T-MAKAA

The man is selfish. Very. Even if he was lonely he could have allowed more time to pass for the sake of the family. Give people time to be prepared for this. 3 months is horrible. I know someone who did it after a year and i thought that was strange. Three months shows that your heart was in the wrong place when she was alive.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I dunno. My old worker's father lost his wife and met a lady at a bar soon after (believe it was 3wks). They married 1 month later. 18 yrs later, I met their daughter, and they were still going strong.

LIONESS onda RISE

I understand you are emotionally attached to the situation, but that man has every right to do as he pleases. His chioce in this matter (though easier said than done) should not affect you they way it is doing. Stop thinking about what you feel and think of the gaping hole that this man maybe attempting to fill in his life. After having a companion 30+ years I doubt its easy to be alone in solitude having to think about and miss his wife. Cut him some slack.
i hear ya boss..but this is just toooo much for me. her grave hasnt even caught root of grass just yet..its too much, tooo sooon!

Bloc don't study these ppl, you tell your mom I said to kick that old goat in him crotches.

Bet if the shoe was on the other foot, ppl would be talking all kinda crap bout the wife have no respect for her dead husband.

Look, you let me know when and where that wedding keeping I will come and personally mash it up!

#heated!
i cant belive that he could..if you woulda seen this man 6 mos ago..3 mos ago..you would swear he would die....but now, marraige? really?

and dont get me wrong. i like this other woman, but i just cant believe her nerve!!! you know how many clsoe freinds she and hte dead wife share..allllll thier friends are shocked tos ay the least

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
thats what i say...they took turns taking care of her while sick..(this woman and my mom) untill recently, mom and the lady wouldtake turns and carry him food,,check in on him and what not....

but i mean, her grave still turned...

im mad at the other "church" members, elders, leaders...that would allow them to get married in the house of worship without considering the feelings of the congregation who are still in shock since the funeral and still misses thier "sister" in faith
maybe they had something mutual as to losing their loved one. that's a bond that people can build, including the fact that they were friends. People are going to talk, but they only have but so much time on this earth. Why be miserable and lonely, when you can be happy with somebody else who actually knows you?

Seems like dem had something goin on an an understanding that once the lady pass dey go move forward. It might be weird but I wonder if the wife may have given blessing before she died. People do strange things so yuh never kno eh. Now while it seem quick if he went out and meet a new woman or somebody introduce him to one and dey develop something an fast track down de isle it might also seem "impropper." The vows say til death do us part and she has passed on so he is free to do whatever whether anyone likes it or not. Maybe the man doh wanta be lonely.
agreed with in bold, I won't say they had something going on but that's just me speaking about the situation blindly.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
it doesn't feel right given the circumstances but I guess ppl have to live their life.
It's no surprise the ppl closest will feel hurt.
even with a lifetime of knowing each other and being old 3 mths is still... it dont sit right

Soooo how allyuh find out wedding invitation in d mail?
Do you think they expect yall to attend?
Since everyone is close have they made an attempt to come speak to yall since yall are closest to it?

Minxy

I understand you are emotionally attached to the situation, but that man has every right to do as he pleases. His chioce in this matter (though easier said than done) should not affect you they way it is doing. Stop thinking about what you feel and think of the gaping hole that this man maybe attempting to fill in his life. After having a companion 30+ years I doubt its easy to be alone in solitude having to think about and miss his wife. Cut him some slack.
HEXACTLY...how long is long enuff? I met my pain a year after my husband passed...so if i met him a couple mths after, i shouldn't have allowed myself to be drawn to him for fear of what others would say? Yea ok :kicks

#heated!
:kicks

LIONESS onda RISE

it doesn't feel right given the circumstances but I guess ppl have to live their life.
It's no surprise the ppl closest will feel hurt.
even with a lifetime of knowing each other and being old 3 mths is still... it dont sit right

Soooo how allyuh find out wedding invitation in d mail?
Do you think they expect yall to attend?
Since everyone is close have they made an attempt to come speak to yall since yall are closest to it?
well...my mom told me..of course, these are her closest freinds, so they wre quick to tell her.. ..us kids..we kinda trife, we havent really kept in touch much. im sure my mom and my sis are expected to attend as well as a host of other freind that alllllll know the situation

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Daz de odda ting too eh. Honestly if I dead today or tomorrow an my wife could find stability and comfort in another relationship I more dan glad. Dead people cah ha no ego so ah doubt de wife rollin ova sayin dat dam nastiniss ah go haunt dem fockaz till dey dead!!
so single ppl should jus kill themselves cos poor humans can't handle lonliness.

Maybe it would be psychologically better for him to go through it and develop coping strategies rather than jus taking the easy way out get over someone by gettin up under someone else.

I'm not saying he can't love her but in grief situations a lot could get confused and he may be doing himself a disserve. Its possible

so you also say you'd be glad if your wife can find solace what if it was your best friend after 3months and he divorce his wifenfam to be with her? Das cool? an doh say well ah done dead arredy so it doe matta :rolleyes:

Last edited:
B

Black Madonna

*steupse* some ah unnuh fih stop act like spwile pickney. pipple does have dem spouse and long term sweetheart all the time. that is nothing new. he did right by his wife and took care of her til she dead. he is entitled to live his life now. atta he noh dead.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
The man is selfish. Very. Even if he was lonely he could have allowed more time to pass for the sake of the family. Give people time to be prepared for this. 3 months is horrible. I know someone who did it after a year and i thought that was strange. Three months shows that your heart was in the wrong place when she was alive.
Daz ah big fockin man leh de man live he life. Why de ass he have to account fuh wha anybody else goin an tink or feel. When he lonely and heartbroken at home dem go be dey to console him?

so single ppl should jus kill themselves cos poor humans can't handle lonliness.

Maybe it would be psychologically better for him to go through it and develop coping strategies rather than jus taking the easy way out get over someone by gettin up under someone else.

I'm not saying he can't love her but in grief situations a lot could get confused and he may be doing himself a disserve. Its possible

so you also say you'd be glad if your wife can find solace what if it was your best friend after 3months and he divorce his wifenfam to be with her? Das cool? an doh say well ah done dead arredy so it doe matta :rolleyes:
Wha de ass I go care if ah dead Taj?!! And why you adding extra shit bout man divorcing wife an all dat? Wey dat come een de pictya from? Steupse it seem like allyuh need to get over allyuh bullshit emotional selfish nature oui. Da man could do as he fockin please. Is he wife dat dead not any ah allyuh own. and is he who ha to decide wha he want to do nuh nobody else. Far too often people does geh cawt up in how shit look when it eh even ha nutten to do wid dem.

LOC tis what is is eh so while it bothersome, if it make da man happy then try an be happy fuh him.

T

T-MAKAA

Daz ah big fockin man leh de man live he life. Why de ass he have to account fuh wha anybody else goin an tink or feel. When he lonely and heartbroken at home dem go be dey to console him?
Cause he is human?..and thats what we do. Think about others...

Waiting a lil longer wouldnt have killed him.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Cause he is human?..and thats what we do. Think about others...

Waiting a lil longer wouldnt have killed him.
Just as it wont kill anyone else that he doing what he feels is best for him. Look you mention someone who take a year an yuh still find it was too soon. People does want consideration in situations sometimes that shouldn't concern them in the manner it does. The only others he should have some concern for in this situation is his children.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

Wha de ass I go care if ah dead Taj?!! And why you adding extra shit bout man divorcing wife an all dat? Wey dat come een de pictya from? Steupse it seem like allyuh need to get over allyuh bullshit emotional selfish nature oui. Da man could do as he fockin please. Is he wife dat dead not any ah allyuh own. and is he who ha to decide wha he want to do nuh nobody else. Far too often people does geh cawt up in how shit look when it eh even ha nutten to do wid dem.

LOC tis what is is eh so while it bothersome, if it make da man happy then try an be happy fuh him.
u kno i don't like it when you curse in posts replying to me.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
u kno i don't like it when you curse in posts replying to me.
Den doh rearrange wha I say to ax ah kwestian dat suits yuh purpose. Address what I say in its original form an we good to balance once yuh start addin shit een it eh go werk owt. :beee: