Improper

T

T-MAKAA

The man is selfish. Very. Even if he was lonely he could have allowed more time to pass for the sake of the family. Give people time to be prepared for this. 3 months is horrible. I know someone who did it after a year and i thought that was strange. Three months shows that your heart was in the wrong place when she was alive.

Daz ah big fockin man leh de man live he life. Why de ass he have to account fuh wha anybody else goin an tink or feel. When he lonely and heartbroken at home dem go be dey to console him?
Cause he is human?..and thats what we do. Think about others...

Waiting a lil longer wouldnt have killed him.

Just as it wont kill anyone else that he doing what he feels is best for him. Look you mention someone who take a year an yuh still find it was too soon. People does want consideration in situations sometimes that shouldn't concern them in the manner it does. The only others he should have some concern for in this situation is his children.
What?

Minxy

dude, the children are prolly grown adults...if they nah like it, they'll get over it... Babyloc said that she even like di ooman, so, she can't be that bad...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Den doh rearrange wha I say to ax ah kwestian dat suits yuh purpose. Address what I say in its original form an we good to balance once yuh start addin shit een it eh go werk owt. :beee:
it was close enough to the situation that started the thread. If you debating something isn't that what you supposed to do, make it fit your purpose n stance?:beee:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Family is a broad term so doh play de ass. If is he chiren yuh mean den say da, family could be anybody blood related to him or even his wife. If daz wha yuh meant den I could agree he should consider their feelings. What if they are OK with it? What if they the type that will never be ok with it? Den what?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
it was close enough to the situation that started the thread. If you debating something isn't that what you supposed to do, make it fit your purpose n stance?:beee:
No yuh deal wid de fax as dey are sucka. Yuh cah rearrange ting to cawz ah answah dat suit yuh caw den is not debayt da is mahnipewlayshun :mda:

iPicong

What I have observed is that after X amount of years people dont love each other anymore and they just waiting for their pardna to bite d dust because like I said before "its cheaper to keep her"..........most of the time its the man.........I know rell men......and its white men.....with they side pieces for donkey years........once the wife gone and the ball now in their field.....they have little or no choice but to marry the hornerwoman because they only thing that was keeping her from wearing the ring and title now in the ground..........its sad and sadistic but know who yuh marrying.......a remember a man saying he hopefully will reach home and find he wife face down in a bowl of soup :kicks

T

T-MAKAA

Family is a broad term so doh play de ass. If is he chiren yuh mean den say da, family could be anybody blood related to him or even his wife. If daz wha yuh meant den I could agree he should consider their feelings. What if they are OK with it? What if they the type that will never be ok with it? Den what?
U doh play de ass. Cause u clearly dismissed when i said that to type that mumbo jumbo..to only turn around and come back to say that. If u attempted to understand what i was saying u would have highlighted that and been more specific as u did later on. Ah feel u either smoke a spliff before u type or juss like to see urself put words on a screen. U doesnt even try to understand whey ppl comin from.

I accept your apology.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
What I have observed is that after X amount of years people dont love each other anymore and they just waiting for their pardna to bite d dust because like I said before "its cheaper to keep her"..........most of the time its the man.........I know rell men......and its white men.....with they side pieces for donkey years........once the wife gone and the ball now in their field.....they have little or no choice but to marry the hornerwoman because they only thing that was keeping her from wearing the ring and title now in the ground..........its sad and sadistic but know who yuh marrying.......a remember a man saying he hopefully will reach home and find he wife face down in a bowl of soup :kicks
dat rell fockup jedd lol

U doh play de ass. Cause u clearly dismissed when i said that to type that mumbo jumbo..to only turn around and come back to say that. If u attempted to understand what i was saying u would have highlighted that and been more specific as u did later on. Ah feel u either smoke a spliff before u type or juss like to see urself put words on a screen. U doesnt even try to understand whey ppl comin from.

I accept your apology.
Aye boy fock u an de hoss yuh ride een on eh bowt accept apology :kicks

B

Black Madonna

some ah unnuh does have some real emotional problems and have a lot if maturing to do

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Daz de odda ting too eh. Honestly if I dead today or tomorrow an my wife could find stability and comfort in another relationship I more dan glad. Dead people cah ha no ego so ah doubt de wife rollin ova sayin dat dam nastiniss ah go haunt dem fockaz till dey dead!!
I agree...and you know, if it was a friend of mine, then good. At least I know she would take care of his spoiled rotten backside. Lord knows he need ah woman to do certain things for him.

God forbid something happened to my mother, right away my fadda will need ah next woman or he will dead 6 months after. He's a strong, hard working man but my mother is his best friend.

LIONESS onda RISE

*steupse* some ah unnuh fih stop act like spwile pickney. pipple does have dem spouse and long term sweetheart all the time. that is nothing new. he did right by his wife and took care of her til she dead. he is entitled to live his life now. atta he noh dead.
really? just cuz something is not new...dont make it cool or right...i dont belive this man was carrying with this woman as his sweetheart!...henot that type of man and she (the gooood freind) is not that type of woman!--but the fact you insinuate that " pipple does have dem spouse and long term sweetheart all the time. that is nothing new" and you consider this behavior as " doing right by his wife" says a LOT of your moral standards. YES..he is entitled to be happy and move on..but the wound is still toooo raw. give ppl...esp the ppl closest to you a chance to greive before you buss out and get married. you must also consider the dynamic of the "friendship" more like a family situation to understand. his kids just put thier mom in the ground, and here he is carrying on with a woman they have known alll thier life as thier moms best freind..

makes me feel if it had been MY mamma who died this woman woulda been there to step in her shoes b4 they had a chance to cool off

its confusing and hurtfull...it is NOT a crime to consider others esp considering the circumstances.

I agree...and you know, if it was a friend of mine, then good. At least I know she would take care of his spoiled rotten backside. Lord knows he need ah woman to do certain things for him.

God forbid something happened to my mother, right away my fadda will need ah next woman or he will dead 6 months after. He's a strong, hard working man but my mother is his best friend.
agreeeee!!...he is a very nice man and needs companionship..BUT...his wife been in ground 2 months..and now he getting married to her goooooooood friend of years in less than 3 mos..that just dont look good at all. he still needs to think of his kids and waiting just a short while longer (out of respect) would not of hurt him

dollbabi

Earth Angel
agreeeee!!...he is a very nice man and needs companionship..BUT...his wife been in ground 2 months..and now he getting married to her goooooooood friend of years in less than 3 mos..that just dont look good at all. he still needs to think of his kids and waiting just a short while longer (out of respect) would not of hurt him
Now i do understand your frustration but think about how quickly people deteriorate upon the loss of their spouse of many years. It could have hurt him. Older people do die of grief. Please dont take this wrong but she has passed. His choice to spend what will probably be the hardest times after her death with someone who was close to both of them in matrimony is no crime and really is likely better than not having that type of companionship.

I know someone who wife died in her sleep in her late 30s (heart attack). He was dating one month later. He was extremely distraught as he as two daughters. But he needed someone.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
WTH is wrong with yall dats life

Is the man supposed to wait for a specific time to get he totie wet again...

Gosh alyuh does really mek wanna cuss some of alyuh...

I know this chick her Husband Passed away, 4 months after she married their Pastor who was ten years older than her...

Some people just don't like to lonely...

She is a decent chick...

LIONESS onda RISE

Babyloc, was the lady ill or was it a sudden passing?
she was sick..cervical cancer, but she went really quickly..diagnosed, told it was noting they can do, hospice come in and she was dead in noooo time!..its still a shock to me..*sigh* its soo weird..

i hit one of the goood girl freind her daughters up this morning..waiting for her to get back to me

Minxy

she was sick..cervical cancer, but she went really quickly..diagnosed, told it was noting they can do, hospice come in and she was dead in noooo time!..its still a shock to me..*sigh* its soo weird..

i hit one of the goood girl freind her daughters up this morning..waiting for her to get back to me
Gurl, please, just imagine what the husband went through and how stressful this was for him...allyuh rehly need to stop judging that man yo...for real for real...it aint about nobody but him, only him and God :drag: