Improper

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Gurl, please, just imagine what the husband went through and how stressful this was for him...allyuh rehly need to stop judging that man yo...for real for real...it aint about nobody but him, only him and God :drag:
Nex ting de man come an dead 3 months after from being grief striken all because he eh want to upset and offend nobody. Once yuh children reach adult age and you did all yuh had to do if something like this happen and yuh wanta make ah move, I say who vex loss oui because it will never be the right time in someone elses eyes who often haven't the slightest clue what you goin thru.

Minxy

yuh kno...think i gave a fuk? :no2:...those who KNEW me, knew exactly what the deal was, they knew that the love i had for my husband was genuine and what i went through watching him waste away...whether it was 2 mths or a year, those who KNEW, would have been fine...errybody else can STFU :drag:...and come to think of it, my supervisor's mom did the same thing when her dad passed..she got married the same year i believe and her daughters were fine with it

Mrs. Skilz™

yuh kno...think i gave a fuk? :no2:...those who KNEW me, knew exactly what the deal was, they knew that the love i had for my husband was genuine and what i went through watching him waste away...whether it was 2 mths or a year, those who KNEW, would have been fine...errybody else can STFU :drag:...and come to think of it, my supervisor's mom did the same thing when her dad passed..she got married the same year i believe and her daughters were fine with it
i totally understand and agree...my aunt passed in jan and her husband passed oct the same year and honestly i believe it was from being lonely and having a broken heart...(he was diagnosed wid cancer but i feel he had no will to live) ... if pass before my husband i would want him to be happy and if finding someone else makes him happy den so be it...

loc i also understand how u feel but its not about ur feelings...only he knows what he was going through and what he needed to make it for the future...so although its hard try and be happy for him and pray on it ... dont allow yourself to continue to be hurt over it ... if hes happy be happy for him ...

BacchanalDiva

Seems like dem had something goin on an an understanding that once the lady pass dey go move forward. It might be weird but I wonder if the wife may have given blessing before she died. People do strange things so yuh never kno eh. Now while it seem quick if he went out and meet a new woman or somebody introduce him to one and dey develop something an fast track down de isle it might also seem "impropper." The vows say til death do us part and she has passed on so he is free to do whatever whether anyone likes it or not. Maybe the man doh wanta be lonely.
I agree with this. You have to think what it was like once they came to term w/ the fact that they were just trying to keep her comfortable but inevitably she would pass. Eventually, ppl get really practical and decisions seem kinda cold. Not everyone believes in a period of mourning esp when the death was expected.

Minxy

Yo, i had people tellin me, "Gurl, i kno u going through it, im sure it wouldn't be a big deal if u sought some comfort in smaddy else"...:mda:..."And, how exactly would i be able to look myself in the mirror??...Nah, im good"...People have no flicken manners, but yet want to cast judgement...stewps