In all honesty...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
In 2K12...

Imix been boring as sh!t especially this last quarter.

I call for more scandal & bachanaal!

Taj, MCL, BachanaalDiva....allyuh need to get on ur sh!t.

Bachnaal brewing thread needs to make an appearance at least once a MONTH.

Ok...Insidious, over and out!!!

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
IJS...men like to sit there and say women like drama and men aren't into all of that. now that a man made a thread about wanting some drama on the board, i just wanted to point out that men are in it too. thatisall. anything else?

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Lol. Why does there need to be f.u.c.k.ery for you to feel entertained? Why don't you just create threads about things you want to talk about?

[ Mom ] The only people that complain about it being boring is boring people. [ / Mom ]

T

T-MAKAA

Lol. Why does there need to be f.u.c.k.ery for you to feel entertained? Why don't you just create threads about things you want to talk about?

[ Mom ] The only people that complain about it being boring is boring people. [ / Mom ]
Ur noisy

G

Gladiator

You seem to be attracted to me one way or another. I always find you under my ass.
You see I was not talking to you.. I don't follow ass that mirror flat curry roti...keep yourself in check with ur jelly bean figure

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
You see I was not talking to you.. I don't follow ass that mirror flat curry roti...keep yourself in check with ur jelly bean figure
No you were not talking to me, you came in here to call my name and was responding to a post about me. Now you're getting emotional and flinging inapplicable shit in attempts to get personal.

I didn't know I had a fan camp ... I will have to think of a name for you guys.

B

Black Madonna

they are emotionally disturbed and thrive on dysfunction....they are ratchet. they just think they are not

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Seems like u understood what i meant if u came up with those other terms
I was verifying what you meant.

...but yeah I am "nuff" as it were, I am blunt in stating my point and pretty unapologetic about it. I am also not particularly shy about shit. So if you put this together with the fact that I have low tolerance for idiof.u.c.k.racy you are going to find me "noisy" yes.