In all honesty...

T

T-MAKAA

they are emotionally disturbed and thrive on dysfunction....they are ratchet. they just think they are not
Lol this chick who talk about Team A and Team B of ghetto negros she knows callin ppl ratchet. U are ultimate hood

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Tweets yuh have to realize that 90% of the men on this site have vagina envy.

Insidious and Gladiator have proven time and time again that they are the lowest forms of life that can be classified as humanoid.

T-Maaka is just a miserable xenophobe but mostly harmless.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#

Insidious and Gladiator have proven time and time again that they are the lowest forms of life that can be classified as humanoid.

I noticed which is also why I didn't really kick them up in true Tweeta fashion

dollbabi

Earth Angel

:rofl: You on ah role today.

G

Gladiator

Homo your bleaching cream is killing your brain cells or tights pants is so tight your beginning to think irrational..its either one

Your p_ussy got moist because someone put your curry belly friend Tweeta on blast

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol. Why does there need to be f.u.c.k.ery for you to feel entertained? Why don't you just create threads about things you want to talk about?

[ Mom ] The only people that complain about it being boring is boring people. [ / Mom ]
you wouldn't be talking to Colo like that if you knew what his voice sounded like....lol

leave my imix crush alone....thanks

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

if you remove Colo name from this post, i will agree with you 100%

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
IJS...men like to sit there and say women like drama and men aren't into all of that. now that a man made a thread about wanting some drama on the board, i just wanted to point out that men are in it too. thatisall. anything else?

So, you using my thread as a PLATFORM for the OBVIOUS?

People enjoy entertainment, no?

bhalistix

It is I
the bored is boring because its being dominated by the same people, with the same agenda, day in day out.

but its what we got.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
the bored is boring because its being dominated by the same people, with the same agenda, day in day out.

but its what we got.
I think this is what people say when they cannot come up with shit to talk about themselves. There is a certain level of redundancy to any message board, and you are going to have your fixed posters who are on a board a lot yes, but usually when people complain about it being boring it`s because they themselves don`t have much to contribute.

bhalistix

It is I
I think this is what people say when they cannot come up with shit to talk about themselves. There is a certain level of redundancy to any message board, and you are going to have your fixed posters who are on a board a lot yes, but usually when people complain about it being boring it`s because they themselves don`t have much to contribute.
and how is that different from what i said. :security:

STFU

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
and how is that different from what i said. :security:

STFU
...because you claim that people have an agenda, as opposed to just seeing shit for what it is because you are clearly remedial, hence my needing to explain how what I said was different.