In all honesty...

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
In 2K12...

Imix been boring as sh!t especially this last quarter.

I call for more scandal & bachanaal!

Taj, MCL, BachanaalDiva....allyuh need to get on ur sh!t.

Bachnaal brewing thread needs to make an appearance at least once a MONTH.

Ok...Insidious, over and out!!!
Maybe the somewhat recent banning/thread/post deletings hav sumthin to do with it....

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
chick you just feel like typing like i said STFU :security:
I am quiet, I haven`t spoken a word.

So anyway on the subject of the board (not bored as you wrote) being boring I disagree. I find myself having an excellent time, despite having come across a lot of remedial boardies, and men that are on their period permanently.

I am quite a loquacious writer yes, always have been, over the other side me and a few others were known as Typie Inc.

Yet one would think that verboseness shouldn`t be seen as a bad thing on a communication medium like a message board. There are other mediums one can use where the character count is very limited such as Twitter.

Do you ever wonder if a tree falls in the forest when no one is around who hears it? You know i have always thought that a rather arrogant question on the part of human beings because it is like we think we are the only living beings around that can witness things. Well surely if a tree fell in the forest and people weren`t around to hear a timid little rabbit would surely hear it, or a grizzly bear maybe. Or maybe it depends upon the forest because in South America a Toucan could hear it. There are so many possibilities about who could hear it.

Then this leads me to wonder, are these not spiritual God fearing people? Surely their God should hear said tree fall no?

I am beginning to doubt that these people believe in God at all, and how angry will that make God upon return to earth. I imagine the weather will be really bad that day.

Speaking of weather it got really cold very quickly. This is Ontario though so the weather is really manic. One minute you are in a wind breaker the next you are in a heavy wool coat.

Anyway I need to look after a few things here, it was nice chatting with you, and I assure you I didn`t speak a word!!

B

Black Madonna

I am quiet, I haven`t spoken a word.

So anyway on the subject of the board (not bored as you wrote) being boring I disagree. I find myself having an excellent time, despite having come across a lot of remedial boardies, and men that are on their period permanently.

I am quite a loquacious writer yes, always have been, over the other side me and a few others were known as Typie Inc.

Yet one would think that verboseness shouldn`t be seen as a bad thing on a communication medium like a message board. There are other mediums one can use where the character count is very limited such as Twitter.

Do you ever wonder if a tree falls in the forest when no one is around who hears it? You know i have always thought that a rather arrogant question on the part of human beings because it is like we think we are the only living beings around that can witness things. Well surely if a tree fell in the forest and people weren`t around to hear a timid little rabbit would surely hear it, or a grizzly bear maybe. Or maybe it depends upon the forest because in South America a Toucan could hear it. There are so many possibilities about who could hear it.

Then this leads me to wonder, are these not spiritual God fearing people? Surely their God should hear said tree fall no?

I am beginning to doubt that these people believe in God at all, and how angry will that make God upon return to earth. I imagine the weather will be really bad that day.

Speaking of weather it got really cold very quickly. This is Ontario though so the weather is really manic. One minute you are in a wind breaker the next you are in a heavy wool coat.

Anyway I need to look after a few things here, it was nice chatting with you, and I assure you I didn`t speak a word!!
lmao... you just really tryna piss people off for your entertainment... this is hilarious

J

Juan Dan

I have seen this before a few times. Not sure if its too late for himix. Very sad indeed.