In the skin of a black person- what do you think of the makeup?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Honestly, the girl is very convincing but the adults don't look right.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lym5-T5YzQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BacchanalDiva

Weird. What did they do this for? Are they actors? I think they should have picked a different hair color for the guy. Funny that they're speaking french cause the white skin and hair together with the noses and cheekbones they have, they could def pass for Wallons..then again they could pass for Flemish or Dutch too...hey I just realized something...there are lots of white ppl with big noses :kicks

Poca

Cool,

I find that the guy tone was too much on the greyish side but it could be my phone.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Its part of a whole show. I will watch it later but my French is weak so its going to be a headache to understand.
They are also making a white family look Black. The makeup artist said that was easy because of white features. I didn't understand exactly what he said but I got the hint....
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/geDOY-MLuh8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A.K.K.S.

Honestly, the girl is very convincing but the adults don't look right.
It's because whether we want to believe it or not, race is actually more craniological than anything else. Even when black people dress up in "white-face", they at the very least, look mixed with black.... and vice-versa. White people in realistic "black-face" look like East Africans.

Its part of a whole show. I will watch it later but my French is weak so its going to be a headache to understand.
They are also making a white family look Black. The makeup artist said that was easy because of white features. I didn't understand exactly what he said but I got the hint....
Black people end up looking like admixed people who are just predominantly white... Like North Africans or predominantly Spanish Dominicans.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
I just saw the white people in their black skins. They look so fake! The father looks the best and he looks more Iraqi/Saudi than Black. WTH?