Indo-Trinis

Poca

I've always wondered why there aren't many of them on Imix. We now have Minx but, before her I do not really remember the site having indo-trini members.

Why is that? Do they have a separate website?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I've always wondered why there aren't many of them on Imix. We now have Minx but, before her I do not really remember the site having indo-trini members.

Why is that? Do they have a separate website?
Unless Poca's computer allows him/her to directly see all the other members who post here, I think we should ignore their opening post which is quite obviously designed to whore for more credits. :rolleyes:

Poca

Ok, so you just like the others want to play dumb! That is nothing surprising. If you folks do not find it odd that there is only one indo-trini on a forum where most people are either trini or of Trinidadian origin, I guess it must be a normal thing.

Imix does not cater to Haitians, so it's no surprise that most do not know about it.

why arent there more haitians on here?

Poca

Oh, I forgot, only Trinis are allowed to talk about Trinidad.

Who apart from minx is an full indo-trini?

Unless Poca's computer allows him/her to directly see all the other members who post here, I think we should ignore their opening post which is quite obviously designed to whore for more credits. :rolleyes:

Corrupt file

my grandfather is indian

so im 1/4 so we have 1whole indian and a 1/4 indian on here

oh we got a few douglas as well

Corrupt file

Ok, so you just like the others want to play dumb! That is nothing surprising. If you folks do not find it odd that there is only one indo-trini on a forum where most people are either trini or of Trinidadian origin, I guess it must be a normal thing.

Imix does not cater to Haitians, so it's no surprise that most do not know about it
so why u here then?

Poca

Yes, it's no mystery that there are some Douglas. But don't act as if there are great number of indo-trini.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers

Imix does not cater to Haitians, so it's no surprise that most do not know about it.
Last time I checked this website was called Islandmix and even has a Zouk/Kompas section.
Are Haitians not from an Island as well or don't they like mixing with folks from other islands?