Indo-Trinis

Poca

Dude, no matter how you turn it, imix does not cater to Haitian. There was opposition to having this zouk and konpa section even greater opposition to the reggae one.

Last time I checked this website was called Islandmix and even has a Zouk/Kompas section.
Are Haitians not from an Island as well or don't they like mixing with folks from other islands?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Dude, no matter how you turn it, imix does not cater to Haitian. There was opposition to having this zouk and konpa section even greater opposition to the reggae one.
Again what is the name of this website and is Haiti an island or not?

You are obviously a credit whore! :rolleyes:

Poca

All three, The Spanish named it Hispañola which is still the island's official name.

The French called it St Domingue but I am not sure that if it was for the whole island or the part they had under their control.

Cool.
I like to learn historical facts
Which of those, if any, are the Indigenous name for the island?

Ok, so you just like the others want to play dumb! That is nothing surprising. If you folks do not find it odd that there is only one indo-trini on a forum where most people are either trini or of Trinidadian origin, I guess it must be a normal thing.

Imix does not cater to Haitians, so it's no surprise that most do not know about it.
Indians generally into discussing cars, politics, cricket, bollywood/indian ting and making money

IMIX dont have too much of that, so why will they be attracted to come here?

Indo Trinis are a different breed, not because we from the same country mean we bosom buddies

ank

Dutty is very cute person , always funny ... too funny and too much . but good person ..

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I blame it on Dragon, he doh even have ah chutney forum. it have soca monarch and chutney monarch in T&T but island mix eh have ah chutney forum, yuh ever see ting so.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
All three, The Spanish named it Hispañola which is still the island's official name.

The French called it St Domingue but I am not sure that if it was for the whole island or the part they had under their control.
to my knowledge st. domingue was what the french called area they settled which is now called haiti.