Indo-Trinis

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
I've always wondered why there aren't many of them on Imix. We now have Minx but, before her I do not really remember the site having indo-trini members.

Why is that? Do they have a separate website?
Poca, before joining this site, I had very limited exposure to Trinidadians.

Most of the Trinis I knew were black save for like 1 or 2. Came on this site and saw once again most of the trinis I come across were black and/or mixed.

It was when I went to tnt when I realized that half the population was of indo descent.

So I understand where you coming from.

Poca, before joining this site, I had very limited exposure to Trinidadians.

Most of the Trinis I knew were black save for like 1 or 2. Came on this site and saw once again most of the trinis I come across were black and/or mixed.

It was when I went to tnt when I realized that half the population was of indo descent.

So I understand where you coming from.
cuz there was a plot to hide dem in the rural areas, but they escaped and damaged the plot, they use to be quiet and subservient, now they out and bad

and I will put a stop to that soon

Poca

I've been to Trinidad enough to know that indo-Trinis are very very present in trinidad. However, they were never present before nor right now. So I was asking why, but apparently it's too much to ask.

Indians generally into discussing cars, politics, cricket, bollywood/indian ting and making money

IMIX dont have too much of that, so why will they be attracted to come here?

Indo Trinis are a different breed, not because we from the same country mean we bosom buddies

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
and swaggerific is correct.. indo trinis love forums that speak about cars etc.. you want to find them all, go to trinituner... they are there and who not there on the guardian forum...

imix focuses too much on black people for trini indians who are not trying to date black people to want to come here...

notorious saga

Sagattarius
That's still around? I used to be on that forum quite often a few years ago. I must check it out again.
wait you were over there?
I used to be on there years ago but deh ban meh LOL, I use to be wildin out too much. the Guardian forum is like a clan and if yuh doh have de same views they have you will be an outcast. IMIX is more a laid back place where you really have to cross the line to get ban not like over there.

Poca

Ok

and swaggerific is correct.. indo trinis love forums that speak about cars etc.. you want to find them all, go to trinituner... they are there and who not there on the guardian forum...

imix focuses too much on black people for trini indians who are not trying to date black people to want to come here...

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I blame it on Dragon, he doh even have ah chutney forum. it have soca monarch and chutney monarch in T&T but island mix eh have ah chutney forum, yuh ever see ting so.
You and those Indo-Trinis who might think they need a special Chutney forum to feel welcomed here are overlooking the fact that Soca is a dougla rhythm and already has a East Indian element incorporated into it and this was confirmed many times by the man who first introduced it.

Also why would we need a Chutney forum here when Chutney music originates in India and not in the Caribbean? That doh make too much sense when yuh think about it!

Folks in India don't regard Indo-Trinis or Indo-Guyanese as real Indians, as much as some of them born in the Caribbean keep fooling themselves that they are. :cool:

You and those Indo-Trinis who might think they need a special Chutney forum to feel welcomed here are overlooking the fact that Soca is a dougla rhythm and already has a East Indian element incorporated into it and this was confirmed many times by the man who first introduced it.

Also why would we need a Chutney forum here when Chutney music originates in India and not in the Caribbean? That doh make too much sense when yuh think about it!

Folks in India don't regard Indo-Trinis or Indo-Guyanese as real Indians, as much as some of them born in the Caribbean keep fooling themselves that they are. :cool:
OMG dude get a life, not one day without some stupid soca talk

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I used to be on there years ago but deh ban meh LOL, I use to be wildin out too much. the Guardian forum is like a clan and if yuh doh have de same views they have you will be an outcast. IMIX is more a laid back place where you really have to cross the line to get ban not like over there.
yea i was notorious over there.. lol.. i too got banned when i blazed them up.. i think imix more clannish to me, but then again that's the nature of forums yes..

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

please just stop

and since hip hop originated from reggae and dancehall culture no americans should own hip hop forums within the US

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
^This. But there are more full indians than you think. They mostly peep and some will come out in CC now and then. They were more active when CC was popping.
Why should they stay on ah site that talks about AA's all day and don't like the white man and call Indians cool lee