Indo-Trinis

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
please just stop

and since hip hop originated from reggae and dancehall culture no americans should own hip hop forums within the US
Please stop what, educating folks like you who may not know the facts about soca's early rhythmic influences?

Well don't take my word for it, take a listen to this interview with the main person who introduced and christened soca music.

G.B.T.V. CultureShare 1997 Interview with Ras Shorty-I the Father of Soca
<iframe width="550" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gpLUUlX39ZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So if you didn't know before then at least now you do.

If you need to hear the first early soca tunes that Shorty did which confirms what he always explained while he was alive about his inspiration for introducing the soca beat then go to this link and take a listen to some of Shorty's early 70's soca tracks:
http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f...orty-i-father-soca-thread-252325/#post4411250

notorious saga

Sagattarius
LOL@socapro hoss if you know me you would know that was a joke. Like you was conceived in ah soca party hoss? From time yuh hear soca is like yuh does get paranoid.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
OMG dude get a life, not one day without some stupid soca talk
Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca Soca !!!

The more you complain is the more I will say it because unfortunately for you, you can't control what points I chose to make in my post provided they are relevant to the topic at hand just like I have no control over what you choose to say in yours.

Now if you want to send up your blood pressure unnecessarily trying to control what I post and die early of stress then by all means do as I don't give a shit what you think! :beach:

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
LOL@socapro hoss if you know me you would know that was a joke. Like you was conceived in ah soca party hoss? From time yuh hear soca is like yuh does get paranoid.
I gathered that which is why I liked your post but then I decided to play devil's advocate as I know that silly Swagger would have jumped in once I mentioned the word soca so I did exactly that as I enjoy whining up that paranoid stereotyping narrow-minded fool.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
answer found. Every day it's Black this, black that on imix
Yes but it is usually bad comments about black people. Black women are terrorists, etc.

So, that is not a reason for Indians not to be here. Also, once a few Indians arrive, then the topics will become more diverse. Haven't you guys seen threads in French Creole or Trinis addressing other Trinis etc.