Insidious maaan, you're fighting a losing battle with black women.

DerMonger

At the end of the day you're just going to have a large contingent of black men that mess up the game.

I have a friend, well we ain't friends now (another story) this guy have EVERYTHING going for him in life, a Masters degree, a thriving career, his own house in a upscale part of the city. In about 5 to 6 years he'll be a millionaire easily. There ain't a lot of single black men in this city (including me) that have all he has to offer going for him.

And just a begging assed hound dog towards women! Just shake my head at how this guy'll throw himself at womens' feet that couldn't give a rats ass about him. Why? Because they have a piece of shape?

Couple weeks ago some fine chick he liked was doing a temp assignment at his law firm and he approached her. He asked for her contact info, she told him: "How about you give me your email address and I'll email you?"

I told him: "Maaaaan WTF this chicken is a professional woman and can't afford a cellphone plan? She's screening you and keeping you at a distance. She ain't interested in you. Tell that broad to get lost, she's punking you!"

He tells me: "You're too negative don't worry, by next week hopefully she'll be meeting me for lunch!" Your problem DerMonger is, you don't like a challenge. I don't want a woman that is so easy to talk to."

A whole week came and he tells me: "Yeah you were right about her, she never contacted me over time, and when she approaches my office, she makes it a point to speed up until she's outta my view as to not make eye contact with me".

DerMonger

A lot of us black men want to go through fockery from a woman for a piece of ass, companionship, a date, conversation.

A lot of us are happy to pursue involved women and boast of outdoing her man. And then these guys wanna be emotionally attached with these broads?

Why is it a large segment of us black men have this "I can do you better than your man can" mentality towards women?

Look at this sissy assed song:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nMOnwkwbZsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And then this, this is one of the worst messages I've ever seen displayed in a video,lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UZMYIJ6mlMw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Especially this second video. Just showering women with things right off the bat, mainly because of physical appeal. People can call this entertainment and just the rap inustry, but a lot of average everyday black men working a 9-5 try to emulate this bullshit mindset towards women.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
At the end of the day you're just going to have a large contingent of black men that mess up the game.

I have a friend, well we ain't friends now (another story) this guy have EVERYTHING going for him in life, a Masters degree, a thriving career, his own house in a upscale part of the city. In about 5 to 6 years he'll be a millionaire easily. There ain't a lot of single black men in this city (including me) that have all he has to offer going for him.

And just a begging assed hound dog towards women! Just shake my head at how this guy'll throw himself at womens' feet that couldn't give a rats ass about him. Why? Because they have a piece of shape?

Couple weeks ago some fine chick he liked was doing a temp assignment at his law firm and he approached her. He asked for her contact info, she told him: "How about you give me your email address and I'll email you?"

I told him: "Maaaaan WTF this chicken is a professional woman and can't afford a cellphone plan? She's screening you and keeping you at a distance. She ain't interested in you. Tell that broad to get lost, she's punking you!"

He tells me: "You're too negative don't worry, by next week hopefully she'll be meeting me for lunch!" Your problem DerMonger is, you don't like a challenge. I don't want a woman that is so easy to talk to."

A whole week came and he tells me: "Yeah you were right about her, she never contacted me over time, and when she approaches my office, she makes it a point to speed up until she's outta my view as to not make eye contact with me".
Men complain about women wanting them for their money but they represent themselves on the dating market based on their wealth or earning potential. Do you think that the things that you listed represent "everything" that a woman wants?

Is he physically attractive, does he address women with respect, is he baggage-free, does he lead with his money, is he charming, etc. etc.

You did not list anything on that list that would guarantee him a date with me. There are many guys in Manhattan like that. It is more important to have the right personality.

You describe "some fine chick he liked". So he has "everything" and all the woman has to be is "fine". A man provides the money and she provides the beauty. That formula doesn't work all the time. He should look for women who have something more than being "fine". That is why he is always chasing the wrong girl. Why doesn't he date a woman with an MBA and a thriving career since that is what he is?
The ones who are fine can get the guy who is also fine or who is already a millionaire or who is a gentleman or who simply makes them laugh.

DerMonger

You did not list anything on that list that would guarantee him a date with me. There are many guys in Manhattan like that. It is more important to have the right personality.
I said he has everything going well in life for HIM.....I did not state he has everything in life a woman would want.

Nor whether any of the aforementioned meant he'd be suitable to guarantee a date with you. I don't live in Manhattan so I don't know what is the point of bringing up what goes on there to me anyways.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if you use cheddar as the bait, dont be suprised when you attract rats!!!!!!!

your friend DerMonger,as soon as he heard her tell him she'll give him her email address. should have simply looked her dead in the eye and said "you know what, dont worry about it.. have a good day" and walked away.. and when he came into work the next day smile as if he NEVER met her or was introduced to her.. and go about his business as if she didnt exist..

but on the real, as you described him, your friend clearly feels like "breaking a woman down" is part of the process.. to feel as if he has conquered her? so a woman on temp assignment and he all over them? and you say he throws himself at unavailable women? that's a sign that he has self esteem issues and probably is in need of some sort of therapy... thats a man with more baggage than a transatlantic cruise ship..

Cheetara83

The Strong One
if you use cheddar as the bait, dont be suprised when you attract rats!!!!!!!

your friend DerMonger,as soon as he heard her tell him she'll give him her email address. should have simply looked her dead in the eye and said "you know what, dont worry about it.. have a good day" and walked away.. and when he came into work the next day smile as if he NEVER met her or was introduced to her.. and go about his business as if she didnt exist..
this makes no sense. you ever think the woman don't want that man and she just brushing him off seriously not every man who approaches a woman she has to give into him.

DerMonger

That is why he is always chasing the wrong girl. Why doesn't he date a woman with an MBA and a thriving career since that is what he is?
Now the so-called problem for him is he wants the strong physical appeal in a woman + the educational background he has attained and he hasn't been able to find it. He hasn't (according to him) been able to find both in the same package. It's been one or the other.

Now he recently had a great Kittian woman with University education, but she just didn't have that "umphf", that sophistication he desired and let her go. She was a simpleton.

I told him he was a fool for doing so. He's like, I just wasn't physically attracted to her enough and she needed to dress more sexy and have a bit more backside.

I'm like: "All this focking nitpicking? You banged this girl already and now you wanna pull this? There are a lot worst things you could break up for!"

He breaks up, like he's supposed to get more out of a woman. And this dude ends up with women worst than what she had to offer overall! He wouldn't get on hands n knees for this Kittian girl that could've gave him the world. But he'll do so for women with less education, less mannered and hardly giving a rats ass about him? Why? Because the physical appeal is stronger.

I say that's my friend, but that dude is one confused soul,lol. I don't wanna hear his b/s anymore.

Now this is not a thread directed at bashing black women, but more at the mindsets of black men towards women. That doesn't get spoken of amongst us black men enough about each other. We want black women to change......but a lot of us straight up focking it up for others raising this nonsensical bar for others to follow.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hence why i told Der Monger that his friend should have simply walked away when she brushed him off.. throw that one back into the sea.. the end.. clearly she didnt want to be pursued, so dead her and move on.. what's hard to get with that?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Yes, brutha it sad times going on....about the men, well they'll do anything for some HOLE'. Spend all their time, all their money, all their sanity for some HOLE'. Then you have women that are content on being the HOLE' of Week. *smh*

Booty poses...HOLE' advertisement at it's best.

Seawall

How can you go to war with Black women when there are so many good ones to choose from. The biggest problem within "our community" doesn't originate from Black women, but with Black men's inability to deal with not being the alpha male in this society. Because of his weakness, he turns on his woman. We have the most loyal women. Everyone has issues, an adult knows this.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hmm Dermonger sounds like your friend would selll his soul for a hardbody rat.. those are the kinda dudes that women trample... he dont care about nothing but body? aight.. we'll hear about him.. seems like whatever he gets he'll deserve it.. lol

Cheetara83

The Strong One
hence why i told Der Monger that his friend should have simply walked away when she brushed him off.. throw that one back into the sea.. the end.. clearly she ' want to be pursued, so dead her and move on.. what's hard to get with that?
no honey boo boo what you don't get is that even if he said that, is not like he punishing her, you made it seems like she missing out on a good man and all was missing from your post was two snaps like in living color parody. You support these ninjas antics I see you keep it up.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no honey boo boo what you don't get is that even if he said that, is not like he punishing her, you made it seems like she missing out on a good man and all was missing from your post was two snaps like in living color parody. You support these ninjas antics I see you keep it up.
she missing out on a good man? eerrrrks..:confused if thats what you see i can't help you... i stated that he should just ignore her and go about his business. .if a chick flashes you the email or no phone or whatever excuse, have some dignity and walk away, she doesnt want you.. the end.. all that other shit you extrapolated. miss me with it. Ignoring her is not punishing her, it's HIM knowing when to quit..

Cheetara83

The Strong One
she missing out on a good man? eerrrrks..:confused if thats what you see i can't help you... i stated that he should just ignore her and go about his business. .if a chick flashes you the email or no phone or whatever excuse, have some dignity and walk away, she doesnt want you.. the end.. all that other shit you extrapolated. miss me with it. Ignoring her is not punishing her, it's HIM knowing when to quit..
miss you what with what? we both saying the same thing except I don't condone that giving attitude mess gwey man you just too frighten for a man. suppose he looks like doo doo :grin:

DerMonger

hmm Dermonger sounds like your friend would selll his soul for a hardbody rat.. those are the kinda dudes that women trample... he dont care about nothing but body? aight.. we'll hear about him.. seems like whatever he gets he'll deserve it.. lol
Well at the end of the day he wants the best of both worlds:

1) mentally: Post secondary university educated, stable income.

2) physically: Stunning...I guess by his standards.

But if he has a choice where he has to sacrifice one of the two, He'll definitely go for a lot more of number 2 and try to work with less of number 1.

than

a whole lot of number 1 and not so much number 2.

It's just crazy to see how so much a man will adjust what he wants out of a woman because of physical appeal vs. someone he's not so physically attracted to.

And that last sentence is my sentiments towards him exactly,lol.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

But if he has a choice where he has to sacrifice one of the two, He'll definitely go for a lot more of number 2 and try to work with less of number 1.

than

It's just crazy to see how so much a man will adjust what he wants out of a woman because of physical appeal vs. someone he's not so physically attracted to.

why would he not be able to meet an attractive woman who is also educationally where he wants her to be? he dont go out or something?

Cheetara83

The Strong One

than

The way you acting it's like he's your dream man or something :confused

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
How can you go to war with Black women when there are so many good ones to choose from. The biggest problem within "our community" doesn't originate from Black women, but with Black men's inability to deal with not being the alpha male in this society. Because of his weakness, he turns on his woman. We have the most loyal women. Everyone has issues, an adult knows this.

I find your post to be funny...

not because your point is invalid, but how it adds up in the grand scheme of things. The Black man will probably never in any of our lifetimes be the Alpha Male in this society. So, does that explain why our Women are so Man like in their attitude and endeavors?