Insidious maaan, you're fighting a losing battle with black women.

Cheetara83

The Strong One

I find your post to be funny...

not because your point is invalid, but how it adds up in the grand scheme of things. The Black man will probably never in any of our lifetimes be the Alpha Male in this society. So, does that explain why our Women are so Man like in their attitude and endeavors?
stop crying :grin:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
why would he not be able to meet an attractive woman who is also educationally where he wants her to be? he dont go out or something?

I've stated numerous times on this site...that women, especially Black women have a propensity to rely on their looks oppose to using their skills & talents.

DerMonger

Yes, brutha it sad times going on....about the men, well they'll do anything for some HOLE'. Spend all their time, all their money, all their sanity for some HOLE'. Then you have women that are content on being the HOLE' of Week. *smh*

Booty poses...HOLE' advertisement at it's best.

Maaaan I watched that movie and that was some true shit to watch. A man treat his woman so good, work hard n honest, does all the right things and at the end of the day some guy throw himself at her feet.....people start talking shit in her ear and end result is she turns against the guy. This is everyday stuff man. Us trying to outdo, outball one another.

How do we rid this mindset amongst us? This contingent of following a woman to the ends of the earth that's offering us nothing but rejection.

Maaaan I've been to Africa, I've been to Brazil. Mofo's in other parts of the world aren't doing this lavishing/competing bullshit towards Black women!!! Why is this only happening amongst us N.Americans/W.Indian men?

I cannot associate myself with black men of that mindset towards women....partly why I don't talk to that dude no more.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Maaaan I watched that movie and that was some true shit to watch. A man treat his woman so good, work hard n honest, does all the right things and at the end of the day some guy throw himself at her feet.....people start talking shit in her ear and end result is she turns against the guy. This is everyday stuff man. Us trying to outdo, outball one another.

How do we rid this mindset amongst us? This contingent of following a woman to the ends of the earth that's offering us nothing but rejection.

Maaaan I've been to Africa, I've been to Brazil. Mofo's in other parts of the world aren't doing this lavishing/competing bullshit towards Black women!!! Why is this only happening amongst us N.Americans/W.Indian men?

I cannot associate myself with black men of that mindset towards women....partly why I don't talk to that dude no more.
you have a nerve, is your mother white or black? did your father court her? do you know your father?

DerMonger

why would he not be able to meet an attractive woman who is also educationally where he wants her to be? he dont go out or something?
Well as far as I'm concerned you can go out to a club or lounge and meet a woman, but as Insidious' illustration showed.....

.......All they have to do is go out the following week and flash their asses and a new set of men will be following them to the end of the earth. And I think in a many women's eyes, that's a powerful plan B to have whenever plan A slips up, or even if he is treating her good.....some other guy is just will to do just that extra.

Some guy will be inviting them to their VIP booth to drink.....some guy will be having one dance with them......and expect them to stay with them the whole night. Some promoter will be telling them to come to his club for free.

Just outta looking good.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
guys all i can say is to be the best men you can be and the right women for you will come to you..
they are not looking to meet good women, this is a crying bash session you can't see that. You need to stop enabling them from what I have been reading for the last few months you are a sly fox.

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Well as far as I'm concerned you can go out to a club or lounge and meet a woman, but as Insidious' illustration showed.....

.......All they have to do is go out the following week and flash their asses and a new set of men will be following them to the end of the earth. And I think in a many women's eyes, that's a powerful plan B to have whenever plan A slips up, or even if he is treating her good.....some other guy is just will to do just that extra.

Some guy will be inviting them to their VIP booth to drink.....some guy will be having one dance with them......and expect them to stay with them the whole night. Some promoter will be telling them to come to his club for free.

Just outta looking good.
sounds like you mad you can't flash your ass for a good man, don't grudge them.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

Just outta looking good.
i mean if you go to the club looking to pick up a chick, why are you mad if the chick you pick up used her looks to get you.. people don't go to the club to have intellectual discussions... lol.. if you want to meet folks on a cerebral level then you go to places where those folks will congregate....... if you went to the club and lusted after the chick with the butt on display, then went out of your way to compete with other men for the same girl and got her.. who won? you or her?... she used what she had to get what she wanted.. and so did you.. so fair exchange is no robbery i guess...

what kinda amazes me is that men then want these women to morph and turn into something that they may not have been when you met them... start as you mean go to on...

DerMonger

The way you acting it's like he's your dream man or something :confused
:butcher:

Naw but I been hearing this guys sob stories for awhile. And being his friend from his HS days, I was like: "Aight ley we go out, yuh go meet some girl soon, I'll tag along and hangout til you find one".

And stupid me supported his crap. Fine yuh break up with your gal. everybody wasn't destined to be with everybody. But you don't break up to end up with worse than what yuh had. I'z a jackass, I shoulda just say: "You's a greedy picky bastid, and yuh getting what yuh deserve from women". But we go back like 20 years, so that eh cross my mind.

One winter night he calls me and he's like I met these two girls 2 nights ago they live out your way, lets meet up tonight. I'm like you been drinking, don't drive and get arrested, know what: "How bout I bring these girls by you?".

I pick these two up and drive over. Wasn't impressed by either, but hey whatever he likes he likes. He brings this girl upstairs and comes back down like 15 mins later.

I say in my mind: "Damn that was a quickie". LOL.

Would you believe he called me next day and tell me he had to turn away and call it a night when it was revealled......THIS CHICK DIDN'T EVEN SHOWER BEFORE SHE CAME OVER!!! Just decided to douse herself in perfume!

Cheetara83

The Strong One
:butcher:

Naw but I been hearing this guys sob stories for awhile. And being his friend from his HS days, I was like: "Aight ley we go out, yuh go meet some girl soon, I'll tag along and hangout til you find one".

And stupid me supported his crap. Fine yuh break up with your gal. everybody wasn't destined to be with everybody. But you don't break up to end up with worse than what yuh had. I'z a jackass, I shoulda just say: "You's a greedy picky bastid, and yuh getting what yuh deserve from women". But we go back like 20 years, so that eh cross my mind.

One winter night he calls me and he's like I met these two girls 2 nights ago they live out your way, lets meet up tonight. I'm like you been drinking, don't drive and get arrested, know what: "How bout I bring these girls by you?".

I pick these two up and drive over. Wasn't impressed by either, but hey whatever he likes he likes. He brings this girl upstairs and comes back down like 15 mins later.

I say in my mind: "Damn that was a quickie". LOL.

Would you believe he called me next day and tell me he had to turn away and call it a night when it was revealled......THIS CHICK DIDN'T EVEN SHOWER BEFORE SHE CAME OVER!!! Just decided to douse herself in perfume!
you need new friends breddrin

Cheetara83

The Strong One
Why u haunting me for a Lucian?

Will you ever let it go.
so a Lucian duppy a ride you interesting, my flag in my avatar stands correct no one needs to haunt you by the way you scream either punani envy or man scorned from every single keystroke you type about the place.