Insidious maaan, you're fighting a losing battle with black women.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
At the end of the day you're just going to have a large contingent of black men that mess up the game.

I have a friend, well we ain't friends now (another story) this guy have EVERYTHING going for him in life, a Masters degree, a thriving career, his own house in a upscale part of the city. In about 5 to 6 years he'll be a millionaire easily. There ain't a lot of single black men in this city (including me) that have all he has to offer going for him.

And just a begging assed hound dog towards women! Just shake my head at how this guy'll throw himself at womens' feet that couldn't give a rats ass about him. Why? Because they have a piece of shape?

Couple weeks ago some fine chick he liked was doing a temp assignment at his law firm and he approached her. He asked for her contact info, she told him: "How about you give me your email address and I'll email you?"

I told him: "Maaaaan WTF this chicken is a professional woman and can't afford a cellphone plan? She's screening you and keeping you at a distance. She ain't interested in you. Tell that broad to get lost, she's punking you!"

He tells me: "You're too negative don't worry, by next week hopefully she'll be meeting me for lunch!" Your problem DerMonger is, you don't like a challenge. I don't want a woman that is so easy to talk to."

A whole week came and he tells me: "Yeah you were right about her, she never contacted me over time, and when she approaches my office, she makes it a point to speed up until she's outta my view as to not make eye contact with me".
What I realize is the men who are all about their money expect that money to buy them the best girl money can buy. And it's generally something very very surface like body, face, hair, style of dress that determines for them who the best girl is. Looks suppose to be one part of the deal, not the majority or 95% almost all of it. Then they keep "trading up"...and because they haven't put a focus on intelligence and caring and loving natures...they get the idiots and the ice cold b*tches.

Women are accessories to show he has ARRIVED, not individuals to find a suitable MATCH, mate with.

He has issues but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve someone...just that his someone might have issues too, like oh, I don't know, no university education or a body that not so hot but can walk wid...etc. What he wants is out there, problem is, he may not be their type.

How about he just keep his penis to himself until he finds EXACTLY what he wants? I can tell you right now I know women that are this guy's dream and they are BORED with men like him but will def suck up ALL the attention and money because they CAN. Him and men like him are so predictable.

Maybe he keeps going after these type chicks because he doesn't know how to engage his brain and develop a real relationship with a MENTAL tie to a woman.

NASDAQ

Monger it coulda been worse.. my friend LOVES strippers, he doesn’t even go to regular clubs or parties. He says he cant play that social BS pretending game.
He cant connect with regular woman easily and says strippers are so easy to talk to and he gets along with them. BUT… get this, he wants to settle down
So I was like
Me: why don’t u just get with a stripper, breed one or something and done with it since u get along with them so good?
Him:. u crazy, never, not no stripper, i want a nice regular woman.
Me.. but u don’t talk to none, u don’t go no place to meet any
Him.. I cant bring no stripper to my mother
Me..lol .. is u
Him..man is just the women here, when I go away women act way differently

Dude lives in the past, the few times women approached him and he didn’t have to work for it was the best times ever. I’ve heard the same 4 stories more than 4 times each
If he could get a nice woman that looks like a stripper acts like a stripper but is not a stripper

OverLord Strum

i mean if you go to the club looking to pick up a chick, why are you mad if the chick you pick up used her looks to get you.. people don't go to the club to have intellectual discussions... lol.. if you want to meet folks on a cerebral level then you go to places where those folks will congregate....... if you went to the club and lusted after the chick with the butt on display, then went out of your way to compete with other men for the same girl and got her.. who won? you or her?... she used what she had to get what she wanted.. and so did you.. so fair exchange is no robbery i guess...

what kinda amazes me is that men then want these women to morph and turn into something that they may not have been when you met them... start as you mean go to on...

Yes :good:

Fellas....don't expect to meet the woman of your dreams in clubs & bars.

Get out & volunteer in the neighborhood, go to networking events in your career, charity events, good supermarkets even have good women sometimes lol.

OverLord Strum

yea Strum, you could find a woman in Trader Joes who shares your love for organic red pepper hummus .. :feelsick.. lol
Lol...me?! I despise hummus....and red peppers.

But the intent remains the same....furthermore if you shop at Trader Joes, a farmers market, etc....you already have something good in common with a potential mate....you would have PLENTY to converse about.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you know i had a convo with a friend of mine the other day about strippers.. telling me he love stripclubs so when i ask if he would date one, he say nah nah, thats too much baggage i was like :confused what? he was like he can't be with no girl who get paid for letting men feel
on her.. i was like wait, how you tryna judge teh stripper when you RIGHT THERE in the midst of the seedy club WITH her!... if you NEVER went to strip clubs i can see you having that viewpoint eh, but you are one of the men payin to feel on her.. smh .. men.. lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i agree with you strum... on the hummus... i hate that shit.. i dont know how people eat it.. i bought so many different brands and each time they stay there in the fridge watching me like "wham you gone against or wha? you cyah eat we?" lol.. the only place i think i ever ate hummus and moderately enjoyed it was this spot in Adams Morgan in DC.. other than that.. nah... not even MahMouds could get me to eat that jusso lol.. 2.49 pricetag and all lol

but lots of people go to the strangest places to meet people and then complain ... i remember being somewhere and this dude was going on and on bout how he dont like these type of events and i'm like :confused: why are you here then? oh he want to meet a woman .. i was like ok then.. lol come to find out he met a woman then complain that she like to go to too many of those events.. i was like wait nah.. isnt that where you met her!! lol

OverLord Strum

you know i had a convo with a friend of mine the other day about strippers.. telling me he love stripclubs so when i ask if he would date one, he say nah nah, thats too much baggage i was like :confused what? he was like he can't be with no girl who get paid for letting men feel
on her.. i was like wait, how you tryna judge teh stripper when you RIGHT THERE in the midst of the seedy club WITH her!... if you NEVER went to strip clubs i can see you having that viewpoint eh, but you are one of the men payin to feel on her.. smh .. men.. lol
Well to be fair it seems as if he is able to separate entertainment from reality.

For instance...I paid money to go see the movie Flight and be entertained by a coke sniffing alcoholic professional black man. I immensely enjoyed the movie...will get the DVD even....but will I strive to be like that? Not at all.

I'm sure there are things you watch, listen to that will never emulate in your life. I know a lot of professional upstanding women that religiously watch basketball wives & scandal...but would never aspire to to date an athlete or sleep with a married man.

I know that these things are different than a paying a woman to take off her clothes....but its in the same realm...entertainment that is purely just...entertainment

NASDAQ

The man text me after 2AM Sunday morning from the stripclub, .wake me out my sleep to tell me how the big booty girl feel good. And how they was vibezing.. sometimes i does wonder if he realize that it’s their job. Couple times I put him up on game, show him how the girl running game and he does still go and spend money saying “ boy I cant help it”.. I reach to the point where all ah we is big man so if he chose to allow himself to get played then that’s on him.

Monger partna seems like the nerd that made it big and want to live that “superstar” life

He wants the waterfall instead of the river and lakes he suppose to have

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea. but at the same time.. if you want people to forgive YOU of your past then you must be willing to forgive others as well... and personally i think he has a puritanical mindset where women are concerned.. concerned with what everybody says about her, i say to him is either you accept what she is or was or you dont deal with her and deal with somebody you know from childhood and you able to monitor her whole lifestyle...

i mean most men wouldnt date a stripper but would be upset when a woman doesnt want to deal with his love for strippers... now i not advocating that people marry strippers but.. dont scorn them as if they are the lowest of the low, when the reality is, if a woman move from cali and you like her and dating her, you really have no idea that she was in Compton stripping for a living... and you dont find out till the ring already on her finger..

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Well to be fair it seems as if he is able to separate entertainment from reality.

For instance...I paid money to go see the movie Flight and be entertained by a coke sniffing alcoholic professional black man. I immensely enjoyed the movie...will get the DVD even....but will I strive to be like that? Not at all.

I'm sure there are things you watch, listen to that will never emulate in your life. I know a lot of professional upstanding women that religiously watch basketball wives & scandal...but would never aspire to to date an athlete or sleep with a married man.

I know that these things are different than a paying a woman to take off her clothes....but its in the same realm...entertainment that is purely just...entertainment
You are correct.

But there is a big difference between being entertained and knowing this isn't your life vs. the incessant finger pointing and casting fire and brimstone upon.....All the while knowing full well you faithfully curled up in front your tv every Sunday to take in NeNe n her antics (RHOA).

That's the shit I don't like.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
and y'all are right..there are some men that try to "buy love" for lack of a better word... i've seen this with my own two eyes.. i saw somebody i knowplay the hell otu of this man.. i think he was African.. like he would keep plying her with money but she wouldnt even spend 5 mins with him.. all she did was drive up get the money and leave.. i dont even kno where the hell they met yes..

OverLord Strum

You are correct.

But there is a big difference between being entertained and knowing this isn't your life vs. the incessant finger pointing and casting fire and brimstone upon.....All the while knowing full well you faithfully curled up in front your tv every Sunday to take in NeNe n her antics (RHOA).

That's the shit I don't like.

Yes....hypocrites are widespread unfortunately. :(

OverLord Strum

meeting someone that share a commin interest in organic food is cool so trader joes is awesome..

but what about going to an Organic Strip club you know the ones that dont allow fake tits and fake booty on the strippers and meetin somethin new there.. thats cool too imma delete this
:rofl: :rofl:

BacchanalDiva

Why does a man have to have issues just because he enjoys the chase? Is he really pressed and thirsty to wed and bed Ms Right within the year or enjoying himself and seeing what will happen? Not all men have fragile egos or care much if they score every time. Dermonger didn't say he was all broken up over Ms Temp's rejection and maybe if the mood hit him he'll try again.

if you use cheddar as the bait, dont be suprised when you attract rats!!!!!!!

your friend DerMonger,as soon as he heard her tell him she'll give him her email address. should have simply looked her dead in the eye and said "you know what, dont worry about it.. have a good day" and walked away.. and when he came into work the next day smile as if he NEVER met her or was introduced to her.. and go about his business as if she didnt exist..

but on the real, as you described him, your friend clearly feels like "breaking a woman down" is part of the process.. to feel as if he has conquered her? so a woman on temp assignment and he all over them? and you say he throws himself at unavailable women? that's a sign that he has self esteem issues and probably is in need of some sort of therapy... thats a man with more baggage than a transatlantic cruise ship..

DSP

Heri
Yes :good:

Fellas....don't expect to meet the woman of your dreams in clubs & bars.

Get out & volunteer in the neighborhood, go to networking events in your career, charity events, good supermarkets even have good women sometimes lol.
Reformed ho's do the same thing...but maybe they're heads are a little straighter than in the past

nothing wrong with that, just saying.

Anyway this thread is funny, people gonna be 65 years old with the same issues. Dysfunction is addictive lol

DSP

Heri
.btw Dermonger you boy better stay away from those broke ratchet chics no matter what they look like, or they'll play him out of half his assets(if not child support).

If he balling like you say he should be more cautious of who he's dealing with.

Oneshot

where de crix
.btw Dermonger you boy better stay away from those broke ratchet chics no matter what they look like, or they'll play him out of half his assets(if not child support).

If he balling like you say he should be more cautious of who he's dealing with.
the perfect patsy