Insidious maaan, you're fighting a losing battle with black women.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
bacchanal diva.. did you read the whole thing.. dermonger stated that his friends always throws himself at women who dont have no time for him.. really, thats not an issue? yea.. ok then

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Still dont know what this thread is about.. Is it Insidious turning 50 this year? Black women? Tips on hummus? Or other?! :read: :mda:

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Now the so-called problem for him is he wants the strong physical appeal in a woman + the educational background he has attained and he hasn't been able to find it. He hasn't (according to him) been able to find both in the same package. It's been one or the other.

Now he recently had a great Kittian woman with University education, but she just didn't have that "umphf", that sophistication he desired and let her go. She was a simpleton.

I told him he was a fool for doing so. He's like, I just wasn't physically attracted to her enough and she needed to dress more sexy and have a bit more backside.

I'm like: "All this focking nitpicking? You banged this girl already and now you wanna pull this? There are a lot worst things you could break up for!"

He breaks up, like he's supposed to get more out of a woman. And this dude ends up with women worst than what she had to offer overall! He wouldn't get on hands n knees for this Kittian girl that could've gave him the world. But he'll do so for women with less education, less mannered and hardly giving a rats ass about him? Why? Because the physical appeal is stronger.

I say that's my friend, but that dude is one confused soul,lol. I don't wanna hear his b/s anymore.

Now this is not a thread directed at bashing black women, but more at the mindsets of black men towards women. That doesn't get spoken of amongst us black men enough about each other. We want black women to change......but a lot of us straight up focking it up for others raising this nonsensical bar for others to follow.
OK. You see his problem, too. This is not just something that you see ONLY in Black guys, though.

I was watching one of those stupid matchmaking shows and the woman said that guys would tell her that "X is perfect but I like green eyes" or crap like that.

The "simpleton" girl could have become more sophisticated with time. If she is West Indian, maybe she is just from the countryside and needs to get used to living in the US. I know rural Jamaican women who have become big city girls in the US. It just takes time.

There is no perfect man or woman. People need to compromise especially for stupid crap like butt size. :(

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Monger it coulda been worse.. my friend LOVES strippers, he doesn’t even go to regular clubs or parties. He says he cant play that social BS pretending game.
He cant connect with regular woman easily and says strippers are so easy to talk to and he gets along with them. BUT… get this, he wants to settle down
So I was like
Me: why don’t u just get with a stripper, breed one or something and done with it since u get along with them so good?
Him:. u crazy, never, not no stripper, i want a nice regular woman.
Me.. but u don’t talk to none, u don’t go no place to meet any
Him.. I cant bring no stripper to my mother
Me..lol .. is u
Him..man is just the women here, when I go away women act way differently

Dude lives in the past, the few times women approached him and he didn’t have to work for it was the best times ever. I’ve heard the same 4 stories more than 4 times each
If he could get a nice woman that looks like a stripper acts like a stripper but is not a stripper
Idiots. Then they wonder why women are so-called "crazy"...

Men like that SHOULD BE with strippers they just likely not HER best option so they stuck between a rock and a hard place. If they were throwing all their spare dollars at a regular chick she would have time to free up herself from normal people grind and go look and act like the stripper too...

Well to be fair it seems as if he is able to separate entertainment from reality.

For instance...I paid money to go see the movie Flight and be entertained by a coke sniffing alcoholic professional black man. I immensely enjoyed the movie...will get the DVD even....but will I strive to be like that? Not at all.

I'm sure there are things you watch, listen to that will never emulate in your life. I know a lot of professional upstanding women that religiously watch basketball wives & scandal...but would never aspire to to date an athlete or sleep with a married man.

I know that these things are different than a paying a woman to take off her clothes....but its in the same realm...entertainment that is purely just...entertainment
And that's where those women have you fooled, cause any "professional" woman that is all tied up in those bball wives type shows (I don't know what scandal is but if it's FICTION it still different from a REALITY show full of the b.s. to some extent)...those women WANT that life and they are LIVING VICARIOUSLY through those women and thinking how THEY would have made better choices in holding and using the money and the men if THEY had THAT woman's life. Stay deh listen to dem deny it.

And obviously all these men that are idolizing strippers cause the rappers do it, and then wanting the woman they spend the rest of their life with to do everything like a stripper except actually be one...are NOT leaving it inside the club as just entertainment, they are taking the fantasy out into the real world and hoping to find a woman whose mind matches those bodies...and they don't want to spend on her as freely as they do on a stripper whose JOB is to take their money...

The strippers and rappers/bballers are the GODS and GODDESSES of black culture here and worshipped FAITHFULLY...

Those who have eyes to see will see. I can bet you some of the men in here talking about the superficial unrealistic conflicting requirements their friends want, are the same as their friends but not daring to put themselves out here cause they know it's wrong but they want it anyway...

A lot of the men need to go date strippers and leave every other woman alone...stop pretending you want a nice girl, you are destroying their lives inflicting your lies on it...go brave or go HOME. Let your mother deal, if she was that serious she would have raised you better where your standards for QUALITIES in women you REALLY want are concerned.

EloquenceInc

And from what I get to understand from the tales from a couple strippers, they are generally drugged up to go on stage like that...so the fantasy these men want are women who may or may not naturally be built like that, who have to take mind-altering drugs to survive each night of what is suppose to be their 20th century oh so empowering choice...

Some of them will gain weight like normal people soon as they stop drugging up...

Some will hate men or seriously avoid them and be gay, BECAUSE of either the job or whatever sent them into that job, or some combination of both...

This is what the rest of us are supposedly competing with? I'll pass.

EloquenceInc

OK. You see his problem, too. This is not just something that you see ONLY in Black guys, though.

I was watching one of those stupid matchmaking shows and the woman said that guys would tell her that "X is perfect but I like green eyes" or crap like that.

The "simpleton" girl could have become more sophisticated with time. If she is West Indian, maybe she is just from the countryside and needs to get used to living in the US. I know rural Jamaican women who have become big city girls in the US. It just takes time.

There is no perfect man or woman. People need to compromise especially for stupid crap like butt size. :(
There is a difference to me in liking girls with green eyes (still shallow, but a REAL and everyday thing one can encounter out in the world of regular white people with some frequency) than trying to recreate the fantasy world of the strip club girls when they don't even know anything about those girls except what they LOOK like...they have to know more than that about normal women and that is where their inability to handle any real ish like understanding how her MIND works and where the ON switch is in her BRAIN come in...

They say they want all this other stuff besides looks but really, can they handle it when they get the opportunity to have it?

Anyway, not every guy frequents strip clubs and stripper life like that so this isn't about all, but strippers seem to be WAY bigger a portion of black culture EVERYDAY consciousness than strippers are in white or hispanic or asian people culture consciousness here...i've never been on a white board and seen guys showing off about dating or bagging a stripper or wanting to, the way i see on black sites...maybe it's there and i just don't see, but i don't feel like other groups in America idolize strippers quite as much. And this would be no big deal except the same men idolizing them, look down their noses at them like even the women they idolize not marriage material because of the SAME thing they idolize them for...what the? DISCONNECT...

To me a white guy wanting green eyes is like a black man wanting a certain shade of black woman skin, like caramel or something. Shallow, but occurring often enough in the regular population without surgery or drugs or a very specific job description, to be possible enough... Wanting all the characteristics of a stripper but trying to force that into the social requirement to date someone with a more "socially acceptable" job than stripping for men like YOU (you = any guy this fits) is...some bipolar ish and people need to stop it.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
The only thing I have to add to this thread is hummus is great.

Get the Sabra brand supremely spicy flavor with Stacy's garlic and parmesan pita chips and that is the perfect snack

OverLord Strum

The only thing I have to add to this thread is hummus is great.

Get the Sabra brand supremely spicy flavor with Stacy's garlic and parmesan pita chips and that is the perfect snack
No thanks.

Just how like the chicken and waffle flavor lays are only made for picky head negroes.....hummus is only for Jews.

Minxy

And your point is?
for real :drag:

Is he physically attractive, does he address women with respect, is he baggage-free, does he lead with his money, is he charming, etc. etc.
i bet u he's not :no2:

no honey boo boo what you don't get is that even if he said that, is not like he punishing her, you made it seems like she missing out on a good man and all was missing from your post was two snaps like in living color parody. You support these ninjas antics I see you keep it up.
:kicks

Well at the end of the day he wants the best of both worlds:

1) mentally: Post secondary university educated, stable income.

2) physically: Stunning...I guess by his standards.

But if he has a choice where he has to sacrifice one of the two, He'll definitely go for a lot more of number 2 and try to work with less of number 1.

than

a whole lot of number 1 and not so much number 2.

It's just crazy to see how so much a man will adjust what he wants out of a woman because of physical appeal vs. someone he's not so physically attracted to.

And that last sentence is my sentiments towards him exactly,lol.
*sigh* i only read up to page 2 but....Dude, u sound like he is an anomaly...this is the story of every guy, they always go for the gold...then they realize just cause it glitters doesn't mean its authentic...u sound like this is a real problem :rolleyes:...tell him to get off his superficial ass and lose some weight! :drag:

Minxy

smh..i see dudes like him all the time juss cause they got money they think they can buy people...well they can, but not real people :no2:...i blame women because they are the ones who jump for it when its dangled in front of them...but the money hungry hoes have no depth beyond materials so the real person in the dude starts to get it eventually...they have to lead with money to get a dime piece to give them a chance...LR is right, if he had any confidence in himself, he would have smiled and said, "oh ok :grin:" when chic offered her email address :drag:...I still pray sometimes that i go to sleep and wake up a gold digger sometimes...life could be sweeeeeeeet :beach:...PLENTY man with money out there :drag:

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
I read most till page 4 and got bored...
same type tree different location, different growth rate...
same fruit...