Insidious: SHUT UP!

MJ7

What is with you with all of these negative threads about Black women?

Who are you?

I don't come here that much...but I've noticed this for quite some time.

Are you of African descent?

Black women didn't f*ck up this economy. Black women aren't responsible for our deficit problems in the government. We didn't create the drug problem in this country....etc.

Are you insane?

Audree

Bush Baby
So this gives him some kind of authority to disparage women of African descent?

He's a bigot--nothing more.

Maybe or it could just be that he have Good hair.

Well this is the Motto over here.

:kicks

MJ7

Maybe or it could just be that he have Good hair.

Well this is the Motto over here.

:kicks
Good hair?

People of African descent have hair in every texture there is...including straight, silky, curly, et al.

I'm waiting for him to come on this thread.

My God. I can't believe the things he has the nerve to say...I'd smack the bajra out of him if he dared speak to me like that.

Since when did Black women become the moral standard for the world?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

What is with you with all of these negative threads about Black women?

Who are you?

I don't come here that much...but I've noticed this for quite some time.

Are you of African descent?

Black women didn't f*ck up this economy. Black women aren't responsible for our deficit problems in the government. We didn't create the drug problem in this country....etc.

Are you insane?

Oh my...it's my favorite Wednesday Whore...MJ7.

You only come on this site on Wednesdays, and you plan to waste your Wednesday on me? I do, feel elated...:grin:

l*ooks at the pic u put in your OP*....smh, it's that to put fear in me that you gonna go BEAST?

Well, here's your "THEME MUSIC"....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYZQBDXTe1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MJ7

Oh my...it's my favorite Wednesday Whore...MJ7.

You only come on this site on Wednesdays, and you plan to waste your Wednesday on me? I do, feel elated...:grin:

l*ooks at the pic u put in your OP*....smh, it's that to put fear in me that you gonna go BEAST?

Well, here's your "THEME MUSIC"....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MYZQBDXTe1I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
First of all, I don't have time to come to IMIX every single day, and the one day or two that I might come here; I say more in that time than you can in weeks.

You see, there's a difference in being intelligent--AND TRYING TO IMPERSONATE someone who is. You're the latter, dear...and if you don't know, you better ask somebody: Don't try throwing insults thinking this will impress anyone. Arrogance is not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of a weak mind trying to mask itself with attitude.

You got that, shugah?
:brunette:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
First of all, I don't have time to come to IMIX every single day, and the one day or two that I might come here; I say more in that time than you can in weeks.

You see, there's a difference in being intelligent--AND TRYING TO IMPERSONATE someone who is. You're the latter, dear...and if you don't know, you better ask somebody: Don't try throwing insults thinking this will impress anyone. Arrogance is not a sign of intelligence, it's a sign of a weak mind trying to mask itself with attitude.

You got that, shugah?
:brunette:

LOL..."and if you don't know, you better ask somebody."

I find it interesting and for the most part funny, that when someone feels inadequate or their inadequacies are exposed...they are quick to call someone condescending and arrogant.

Yet anytime in life, if ever...I felt inadequate at something, it always signified and prompted me to improve and get better in that area. But that seems not the case in "certain kind" of minded individuals. *smh*

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

LOL..."and if you don't know, you better ask somebody."

I find it interesting and for the most part funny, that when someone feels inadequate or their inadequacies are exposed...they are quick to call someone condescending and arrogant.

Yet anytime in life, if ever...I felt inadequate at something, it always signified and prompted me to improve and get better in that area. But that seems not the case in "certain kind" of minded individuals. *smh*
You sometimes have me perplexed. Sometimes I'm like go insidious, and then other times I'm go eff yourself. If we're a community, why can't both parties take blame?

Mr Mercy

Banned
You sometimes have me perplexed. Sometimes I'm like go insidious, and then other times I'm go eff yourself. If we're a community, why can't both parties take blame?
That's being a cheerleader. And for you to voice this as if its important you believe online cheerleading is significant.

There are people who love to agree with any poster opinion because of the poster and not the post and there are people who are ok with not being in agreement with a poster because of the post. We know you are not the latter

Minxy

Nah, thats just what arrogant and condescending people tell themselves to justify thier behavior :drag:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if someone always thinks others are arrogant and/or condescending, it can also point to that person having an inferiority complex..

Minxy

or could be that he/she is just an arrogant or condescending fuk...but i get it, its easier to just say what u are saying :drag:.......if smaddy refers to EVERYONE the same way, then maybe there are inner issues, but there are arrogant people in the world, and they can be pointed out, no biggie, not sure what that has to do with the person who points it out :dntknw:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
well as a rule if somebody always points out that other people are condescending then it points to them feeling inferior..so it goes both ways.. if thre are 5 people in a group .. A B C D and E.. and A and B are similar and they are social with each other but C D and E are different but not very social with A but more social with B.. and A points out that C D and E are arrogant, yet B doesn't feel the same way... does that mean that C D and E are necessarily arrogant or is it that A feels a certain way about them and their actions and possibly feels shunned so says that they are arrogant as a countermeasure for being made to feel inferior?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
justify what? i'm making a general statement... you know people can and do discuss topics without taking them personally... it is possible.

islandgoddess__

I can't even front. I haven't been coming on this site lately because 1) the topics I see are boring, 2) tired of seeing the same people post the same thing in a different way, & 3) majority of these threads are AGAINST black women. It's really baffling at this point. It seems like if this site was a club, women would have to pass the brown paper bag test to even get in. I really don't understand the bashing. People need to realize that what one chick down the road does, in no way represents me. I just hope black men worldwide who can't stand black women realize they too may have a daughter in the future and no telling how dark or light they may be. The same type they hate may be the same type they create