Insidious: SHUT UP!

J

Juan Dan

I can't even front. I haven't been coming on this site lately because 1) the topics I see are boring, 2) tired of seeing the same people post the same thing in a different way, & 3) majority of these threads are AGAINST black women. It's really baffling at this point. It seems like if this site was a club, women would have to pass the brown paper bag test to even get in. I really don't understand the bashing. People need to realize that what one chick down the road does, in no way represents me. I just hope black men worldwide who can't stand black women realize they too may have a daughter in the future and no telling how dark or light they may be. The same type they hate may be the same type they create
lol
now THATS amusing
sex, vielence, and the usual hoodrat stuff is more palatable?

not saying thats what you wanna read just asking

tell you what I think

a lotta women all their lives have rested on their vegina laurels
so EVERYTHING about them is based on something sexual
their thought processes
life
experiences
etc etc etc etc

yet most importantly their dealings with MEN is not one that they would have had with their father

oh oh oh oh oh

they say the MOST IMPORTANT question one can ask a woman is
"what is your relationship like with your father"

THAT answer points to much

in any case its a question of intelligence and many folks intelligence is not respected so they get fukd
kind of like an animal
a horse is for riding
a cow is for milking and beef
a dog is for protection
a black woman is for sex
lol
aw mayne
I quit
thats it for me
I choked

take care yet careful of ones mindset

Minxy

justify what? i'm making a general statement... you know people can and do discuss topics without taking them personally... it is possible.
hmmmmmmm, it seems that u take MY general statement about arrogant people rather personal, i wonder why :scratch...u should follow ur own advice :victory:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i took nothing personal my dear... nothing.. if you didnt add in that bit about i need to "justify" shit.. then i would have said we were having a general discussion but clearly it wasnt so..

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

What is with you with all of these negative threads about Black women?

Who are you?

I don't come here that much...but I've noticed this for quite some time.

Are you of African descent?

Black women didn't f*ck up this economy. Black women aren't responsible for our deficit problems in the government. We didn't create the drug problem in this country....etc.

Are you insane?
you would be afraid if you found out how many black men think just like him...be glad he let you know cause MANY are dating and sleeping with you (you meaning black women in general, not YOU) and thinking the SAME thing but telling you whatever you want to hear that keeps your head heart and most importantly legs open...

And lol at letting them rile you up about douglas and hair...the man is the colour of the letters of this sentence.

Both you and him get stuck in a rut on here though so what I should do is hush and get my popcorn...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
you would be afraid if you found out how many black men think just like him...be glad he let you know cause MANY are dating and sleeping with you (you meaning black women in general, not YOU) and thinking the SAME thing but telling you whatever you want to hear that keeps your head heart and most importantly legs open...

And lol at letting them rile you up about douglas and hair...the man is the colour of the letters of this sentence.

Both you and him get stuck in a rut on here though so what I should do is hush and get my popcorn...

LOL...I see what your problem is with me.