Internet love(whatever that is)

iPicong

I would blame it on the blows I been getting to my head over the years since a lot of them either losing their minds or killing themselves lately

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
Re: catfish.....I am always confused when they say "we've been dating for 8mths".....like really.....so where was ur first date?...on facebook?

Lucianite

yo dis is not about "internet lov"

dis is some crazy scandalous chit

a heisman trophy candidate - look like he made this up

"

TC

Steuuuupssss!
I am still trying to get my head around people saying they are in love with someone they never met in person. Love cannot be the correct word. Smh

Sunfiyah

They Call Me Kween
I am still trying to get my head around people saying they are in love with someone they never met in person. Love cannot be the correct word. Smh
Everyone speaks a different language of love though. I personally, have met, touched, smelled...etc those I've loved.....but yuh cya knock someone else's definition of LOVE.

Lucianite

smh

the internet love story is just the background here...

I don't for one minute think that a notree dame quaterback up for a heisman trophy would fall for this

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Everyone speaks a different language of love though. I personally, have met, touched, smelled...etc those I've loved.....but yuh cya knock someone else's definition of LOVE.
I knocking it when they come to me personally with their shyte, which I spoke of in a thread couple months ago before you "resurrected".

Heisman candidates suppose to possess a lot more

a notre dame QB - you get all pusssy you want - why would you be om the net in loove?

this chit is supect
he wasnt a qb, he was a defensive player(LB)

he is a liar, because in previous interviews he mentions that he seen "HER" now he's saying he never seen her.....

Lucianite

he is a liar, because in previous interviews he mentions that he seen "HER" now he's saying he never seen her.....
yep his story is suspicious

oh i thought he was a QB - my bad - still he is bigtime -

funny I watched the heisman presnetation story too and heard his story... I thought WOW -

and WOW at this story - thanks for printing it ..

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

yup, now there's speculation that his father made up the story because he might be secretly gay. there's just too much, and it wasn't like he was a bad player. I've watched a few Norte Dame games this season, and he was pretty decent.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i found it particularly telling that the coach said that he found it tragic that the most trusting person he knows may not be the same cos of that.. and the timing was tragic.. right after his grandmother died? wow.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
man i dunno i waiting for more info to come out

i know people do that these days get very involved and committed online without ever meeting in person but a LOT of things en making sense.
He real gullible or he have an attention seeking personality disorder to be complicit in this whole mess. A regualar joe could try this type of fabrication but not him with his level of 'fame'. Then there's another guy that has said he's met her and they were friends... is the her the actual girl in the picture or the fabricated profile?
TOOO Many questions

do yall think it will affect his selection?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
man i dunno i waiting for more info to come out

i know people do that these days get very involved and committed online without ever meeting in person but a LOT of things en making sense.
He real gullible or he have an attention seeking personality disorder to be complicit in this whole mess. A regualar joe could try this type of fabrication but not him with his level of 'fame'. Then there's another guy that has said he's met her and they were friends... is the her the actual girl in the picture or the fabricated profile?
TOOO Many questions

do yall think it will affect his selection?
hopefully ND's PR folks can clean it up prior to the draft. if not, he might be one that was at top ranking that ends up being picked last or trying out for teams.