Interracial Couples with Black Women

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
who claim to be anything else.. if a puerto rican claims to be of Taino, European and African Ancestry, do they claim to be of anything else? do tell?

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
IMIX as a community, needs to get over their racial inferiority complex on a serious level. For years now, race issues are on front page. You people cannot be this small minded. It's so stupid.

MJ7

Not believing in anything other than love...I have posted not only white men but asian and Latino men...this thread is in response to all the negative postings that your fellow imixers have made about "blackwomenaintshit" and we are undesirable...

you don't like it ..that is your opinion...I am not bashing black men...I love them! I just wanted to showcase interracial relationships with all kinda black women (since some men believe it's only one type)

Trini, the highest form of love is SELF-LOVE.

Who said those posting those derogatory posts are Black men? They might be white racist trolls coming here to create discord.

You ever wonder why so many popular Black websites go under?

Think about it.

I'm not validated by those pictures nor am I intimidated or offended by ignorant people who have no sense of self-worth; thus, they need to put someone down in order to make themselves feel better.

Don't believe the hype!

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Most interracial marriages end in divorce.

Why on earth would I need a white, Asian, Hispanic, etc to make me feel good about who I am?

You're not HEARING ME!!!
That is BS I know a lot of people happy with their marriage . Real love is color blind , stop being a racist

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i find the love patrol seems to have no self love.. when you love yourself you allow others around you to love who they choose... it's like those religious lot who constantly on the patrol to evangelize others.. whereas, the truly self enlightened allow others to find their own paths...

dedetriniking

Already refuted!

Blk man do feel inferior to white men.. Most conscious and educated blk men deal with fighting against a stereotype of being the LEAST formally educated... HIGHEST incarceration rate, LOWEST earners, absentee/runaway fathers.. The list goes on! Put most blk men next to a white on paper and he pales in comparison.. Point, blank, period!

The ugly white woman validates this man.. So I would feel this is the most contrived of all interracial relstionships!

It's your own insecurity that allows u to c a blk woman loving a white man as anything other than genuine.

*from a blk woman who will ALWAYS love a blk man!*
Oh Boy!!

dollbabi

Earth Angel
:scratch Why do some Black people feel it's necessary to post topics revolving around Black women involved with White men? Really? Is this a counter to the Black men who are known to date/marry white women?

Why do some Black people need to have their desirability validated by White people?

Is is because some Black people believe they are ugly and undesirable?

Really?

Who taught Black people that?

Personally, I'm not looking for The Great White Hope. Why are some of you?

SMH!
:beee:
Th title of the thread is interracial couples with black women. It's not all about white men. Not sure how you came up with that. It's interesting that this thread is problematic to you rather than others.

MJ7

Th title of the thread is interracial couples with black women. It's not all about white men. Not sure how you came up with that. It's interesting that this thread is problematic to you rather than others.
I know what it said: Interracial Couples with BLACK WOMEN. That's what I read.

And I'm not validated by interracial couples nor white men.

My father is a Black man and I was raised to LOVE GOD, MY SELF, AND MY CULTURE above all else.

Black pride is not birthed from the dependence of white favor.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
especially when there's a post of this nature in your own thread

This is nothing new for me...I grew up in Chicago and saw Latin men dating or married to Black women all the time. Lord knows, I was chased by a lot of them (primarily Puerto Ricans and Mexicans), however, I'm really beginning to see a lot of Black women in relationships even more these days with Latin men. I just wanted to know if there are Black women here in these relationships, what attracted you to each other?

and in another post, you congratulated someone on their interracial relationship...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I know what it said: Interracial Couples with BLACK WOMEN. That's what I read.

And I'm not validated by interracial couples nor white men.

My father is a Black man and I was raised to LOVE GOD, MY SELF, AND MY CULTURE above all else.

Black pride is not birthed from the dependence of white favor.

Kind of like your thread about black women and latin men...so why are you assuming that anyone else is validated by any of those thing?

MJ7

Kind of like your thread about black women and latin men...so why are you assuming that anyone else is validated by any of those thing?

Dollbabi, you're really ignorant for re-posting this old thread.

Why?

Aren't Many Latin men of African descent?

Duh!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Why?

Duh!
She is SUFFERING from COLORISM COMPLEX.

She said that she is PART INDIAN, but there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about her that SUGGESTS that she is.

Maybe her FINGERNAILS are INDIANISH, so she is PART INDIAN.

dollbabi

Earth Angel

Why?

Duh!
That's YOUR thread, not mine. It was not specific to Latinos of African descent, so you are the one who is ignorant...and hypocritical.