iPhone 5 Release Thread

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
iPhone 5....

anyone knows when it is coming out. I'm due for an upgrade and it's between a droid and an iPhone 4S but I don't wanna get the 4S and the 5 is coming out soon.

Anyone knows? I'm seeing June and I'm seeing October. I can't stay with this shit phone till October, so if it's October, i'll go with the 4S, it doesn't really matter to me anyway cuz I'm not that big of a tech gal. Once I can DL my music on the phone I'm good.

S

Spranga

latest rumors say "Fall" and I personally would bank on fall over summer the way Apple been acting lately.

I know u aint wah wait but the next iphone is supposed to be a massive update.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Iphone is later this year. As far and android, it depends on which phone you are looking at and what network you are on and most importantly the shape of your current phone.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
latest rumors say "Fall" and I personally would bank on fall over summer the way Apple been acting lately.

I know u aint wah wait but the next iphone is supposed to be a massive update.
Yeah I got a glimpse of the new phone and i doh really care for the shape, but it's thinner than the current one and that's a plus. I'm trying to be patient eh, but I ready to mash up this piece of shit phone.

Iphone is later this year. As far and android, it depends on which phone you are looking at and what network you are on and most importantly the shape of your current phone.
I'm not really looking at any phone. I just want a phone that would hold a lot of songs (mostly mixes) lol and take good pics. I'm not into the whole FB and twitter thing so I doh really cater. My problem with the droids are, they seem a bit big (wide and long) i'm not really feeling that. My current phone is a shit ass BB pearl lol i neeeeeeeddddssss to get rid of it like last year lol

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Yeah I got a glimpse of the new phone and i doh really care for the shape, but it's thinner than the current one and that's a plus. I'm trying to be patient eh, but I ready to mash up this piece of shit phone.

I'm not really looking at any phone. I just want a phone that would hold a lot of songs (mostly mixes) lol and take good pics. I'm not into the whole FB and twitter thing so I doh really cater. My problem with the droids are, they seem a bit big (wide and long) i'm not really feeling that. My current phone is a shit ass BB pearl lol i neeeeeeeddddssss to get rid of it like last year lol
Yeah I hear you. It sounds like you will need something with a 4" screen which for android devices there are a few but they are few and far between. The one advantage with quite a few android devices is that they have a microsd slot for expandable storage. With Iphone and some Android phones you get the storage you get (mind you when you get 16GB for example the entire 16GB is not usable).

At the end it's a matter of choice, if you want simplicity and ease of use, by all means get an iPhone. But when you start looking at storage, cost, and flexibility, an Android device may be the better choice (for now). But in whatever you decide, I would make sure I physically deal with the phone especially since you are moving for a pearl with a keyboard to a touchscreen device. Maybe size isn't as much of an issue as you think. The technology is advancing really fast and they are making larger screen fit in pretty much the same form factor.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Yeah I hear you. It sounds like you will need something with a 4" screen which for android devices there are a few but they are few and far between. The one advantage with quite a few android devices is that they have a microsd slot for expandable storage. With Iphone and some Android phones you get the storage you get (mind you when you get 16GB for example the entire 16GB is not usable).

At the end it's a matter of choice, if you want simplicity and ease of use, by all means get an iPhone. But when you start looking at storage, cost, and flexibility, an Android device may be the better choice (for now). But in whatever you decide, I would make sure I physically deal with the phone especially since you are moving for a pearl with a keyboard to a touchscreen device. Maybe size isn't as much of an issue as you think. The technology is advancing really fast and they are making larger screen fit in pretty much the same form factor.
Thanks! I think i'll go with the droid, get a reasonable one with my upgrade and when the iPhone comes out i'll try to get it, but the thing with that is i'll have to pay full price for it because i will renew my contract if i get this droid. I just really wanna fling this pearl dread, which I why I can't wait any longer. This is the shittiest phone i've had in my life :headbang

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Thanks! I think i'll go with the droid, get a reasonable one with my upgrade and when the iPhone comes out i'll try to get it, but the thing with that is i'll have to pay full price for it because i will renew my contract if i get this droid. I just really wanna fling this pearl dread, which I why I can't wait any longer. This is the shittiest phone i've had in my life :headbang
Which carrier are you with?

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Got released in the UK thIs week and it blows away the I Phone 4S.

Apple need to step up their game with the I Phone 5
Yeah it's good to see android phone makers start to really customize and make a better end user experience (even though I don't like the way Samsung in particular has done it). So far for the iPhone5 I'm seeing more of the same. They really need to come out with something revolutionary or they will start to lose more market share.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
I decided on the iPhone 4, when the 5 comes out I'll most likely get it. So far I'm loving the iPhone, there are so many apps, I'm like a kid in a candy store. :kicks

S

Spranga

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XY841RAY4Y?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8XY841RAY4Y?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>