Is jealousy a sign of love, attachment, dependency???

Minxy

Well, you did use the same word towards me when I responded to a thread about men some weeks ago. And it was not the first nor second time you had used it.

As far as Haitian women being detached, well I don't know. You do appear to be the kind of person who likes to be noticed and have all eyes on her. These kind of people often tend to be on the exuberant side and I am not like that at all.
oh, as far as people being bitter or jaded when it comes to relationships... yea, i like to think there is a reason for that...i don't think being bitter or jaded is a natural feeling...and thats not me AT ALL...im that chic in the corner chillen...not my fault if they see me anyway :brunette:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
annoying ur wife with advance when they kno u are there and are her husband

i don't like the word jealousy...i think its a cop out, or arrogant to say smaddy jealous of u...i mean really? :no2:
now you are using the word jealous in a completely different CONTEXT...,,you are using the word jealousy there interchangeable with ENVIOUS and it's not

people use the word jealousy in that context WRONG

the jealousy poca is talking about is different...and it does occur...as does envy

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol... :rofl:.. black people shooting.. yuh might live wid de indian.. unless he deep in love lol.. sorry i shouldnt laugh.. that's how my great aunt got killed.. husband couldnt let go

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i know what you mean.. you want to feel that he wants you for himself.. not that any man could walk up and try sumn and he would be like "go thru nah soldier, if yuh get true well good for yu".. :kicks:

Minxy

^^ until a man over screamng in your face, no shawtie you eh leaving ME yuh know yuh eh leaving meeeeee.. and he raise the cutlass, and the gramaxone park up nearby for after.. lol..
:lol

now you are using the word jealous in a completely different CONTEXT...,,you are using the word jealousy there interchangeable with ENVIOUS and it's not

people use the word jealousy in that context WRONG

the jealousy poca is talking about is different...and it does occur...as does envy
yea, i put jealousy and envy in the same boat...i know some people are of others, but u, and others, gotta like beat me in the head with it before i accuse u of that

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
annoying ur wife with advance when they kno u are there and are her husband

i don't like the word jealousy...i think its a cop out, or arrogant to say smaddy jealous of u...i mean really? :no2:
If they trying it in front of me it might stir a bit of anger as that is very disrespectful. I have confidence in how my wife does handle herself so as long as she nout courting it I see no reason for jealousy.

Poca

I don't see where being bitter and jaded fit in this discussion about jealousy though.

oh, as far as people being bitter or jaded when it comes to relationships... yea, i like to think there is a reason for that...i don't think being bitter or jaded is a natural feeling...and thats not me AT ALL...im that chic in the corner chillen...not my fault if they see me anyway :brunette:

Minxy

I don't see where being bitter and jaded fit in this discussion about jealousy though.
im just pointing out in what context i use that word...i do believe there are people that are naturally a bit emotionally detached, but that stems from something else.. either thats how u were raised and kno no better or something happened to you to make u guarded against the world

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
im just pointing out in what context i use that word...i do believe there are people that are naturally a bit emotionally detached, but that stems from something else.. either thats how u were raised and kno no better or something happened to you to make u guarded against the world
but babies get jealous all the time.. i used to quite enjoy telling my sister "my mummy!" and hugging up my mother when she would vehemently declare "MINE" and try to push us away from my mother lol.. so it is innate

i think jealousy can be a cultural thing too.. as with indians, we all know the story - chop and drink syndrome.. indian will chop you up and then drink poison... latinos also get involved with this - jealous for every and anything... the mailman eyes linger on you too long he might get a beatdown.. why? because often jealous people view the other person as a possession... theirs to be controlled, owned, etc.. some people don't look at others as somethign they can control, but people capable of making their own decisions..

Poca

If you believe that there are people who are naturally like that, how can you also believe that it's because of some past experience?

Minxy

but babies get jealous all the time.. i used to quite enjoy telling my sister "my mummy!" and hugging up my mother when she would vehemently declare "MINE" and try to push us away from my mother lol.. so it is innate

i think jealousy can be a cultural thing too.. as with indians, we all know the story - chop and drink syndrome.. indian will chop you up and then drink poison... latinos also get involved with this - jealous for every and anything... the mailman eyes linger on you too long he might get a beatdown.. why? because often jealous people view the other person as a possession... theirs to be controlled, owned, etc.. some people don't look at others as somethign they can control, but people capable of making their own decisions..
yes, thats why i said, its natural to be a bit possessive...jealousy and envy i think of as being jealous or envious OF someone or something that someone has... i don't care if a chic stole mine right out from under me, i wouldn't be jealous or envious of her...it just is what it is..but my possessiveness or insecurities would prolly try to PREVENT her from invading my space, as i like to call it...i couldn't see myself idly sitting by watching the show, unless he is entertaining it of course