Loyalty to Loyalty
about anal sex???? burning flames kick in she back door

she front door lock an ah cyar get in
she window lock an ah cyar get in
so what to do?
kick in she back door
rock um een

Ppl seem to love it tho, its quite popular

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SWmYmAKG_wA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
that's the impression i got but most ppl say it alludes to rape/anal...i dont want to beleive de man would intetionally sing bout wantin to rape somebody but because i guess he used a poor choice of words so it does come across as rapey esp wid de woman screaming in de background...

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
that's the impression i got but most ppl say it alludes to rape/anal...i dont want to beleive de man would intetionally sing bout wantin to rape somebody but because i guess he used a poor choice of words so it does come across as rapey esp wid de woman screaming in de background...
:music: murder murder :music: i guess it hurts

the whole song confuses me cos you could also simply take it to mean backshots or is that being too naive?

Lots of rapey songs these days I don't really like the kendrick miguel song how many drinks. if you asking how many it takes to loosen her inhibitions and go home with you.... errrrrm. it just rubs me the wrong way.

re the soca song I doubt they intend to promote rape but the lyrics the screaming adlibs and the purposeful confusion caused by the double entendre huttin my head.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
After listening to it I didn't think rape but anal sex...this is going up there with "What What"!!
well i never really thought about it but still from the response a lot more WI ppl down with it than i thought. anyway i guess its the same category as oral sex

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
well i never really thought about it but still from the response a lot more WI ppl down with it than i thought. anyway i guess its the same category as oral sex
it's very taboo especially with the stigmatism of it being gay male act ..the truth of the matter is more heterosexuals have anal sex
than gay men :

"According to a 2005 survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention," Baconcat wrote on Slog, The Stranger's blog, in reaction to Elliott's remarks, "40 percent of men and 35 percent of women between 25 and 44 had engaged in heterosexual anal sex. Some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let's say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex. Four percent of the adult population is gay, or 7,600,000 people. Roughly half—3,800,000—are gay males. Polls indicate that between 55 and 80 percent of gay males participate in anal sex. Taking the average—67.5 percent—that means the number of gay men having anal sex comes to 2,565,000."
70,771,200 is a lot more than 2,565,000 :kicks

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Is about anal. Rock em een because is she ass and it probably tight so yuh ha to proceed wid cawshun afta yuh kick een de back door. She bawlin bludy merdah becaw is pressha so it come like he want to kill she. Even in de lyrix he say it ha no easy way to "slip" eenside.

Onyan fockin nasty bad oui :nea:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that sound does sound a little rapish but i think it's about anal sex... so forceful sodomy i guess.. that miguel how many drinks doesn't really sound rapish to me, ..

triniameri are you talking about that "what what in the butt" with that man ? lol :kicks:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Is about anal. Rock em een because is she ass and it probably tight so yuh ha to proceed wid cawshun afta yuh kick een de back door. She bawlin bludy merdah becaw is pressha so it come like he want to kill she. Even in de lyrix he say it ha no easy way to "slip" eenside.

Onyan fockin nasty bad oui :nea:
:kicks...I played this tune about 6 times now...it get's funnier everytime

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
triniameri are you talking about that "what what in the butt" with that man ? lol :kicks:
gul yes...Samwell..that video was a hot mess! Even my gay friends said it was too much!! You know he has a clothing line?

my sides are hurting from laughing so much :rofl:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I listen to the song he talking about Batty Fackin LOL “ Some guys say if ah gyal seeing her RED find ah next hole “

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
about anal sex???? burning flames kick in she back door

she front door lock an ah cyar get in
she window lock an ah cyar get in
so what to do?
kick in she back door
rock um een

Ppl seem to love it tho, its quite popular

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SWmYmAKG_wA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wdmc ...

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
Lots of rapey songs these days I don't really like the kendrick miguel song how many drinks. if you asking how many it takes to loosen her inhibitions and go home with you.... errrrrm. it just rubs me the wrong way.
yes! and blurred lines too " i know you want it"....

i think i watch too much SVU...lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yes! and blurred lines too " i know you want it"....

i think i watch too much SVU...lol
i gave that one a pass maybe the beat was too happy and groovy for me to go there.

ps i tell guys the same thing :lol: i'm no rapist:victory: