Is this woman risking her life revealing this worrying info about Barry Soetoro?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Interesting revelations about Barrack Obama when he was Barry Soetoro.

Mia Marie Pope Oust Obama as a pathological liar
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uy2K5SIuK2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Question: Has Barry Soetoro changed from being a pathological liar since becoming Barrack Obama?

Look at his track record of broken promises since being in office and you be the judge!

Over to you guys for your comments.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Proof that Obama is the top lying President in US History!

Obama a great Liar
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1BZ8h_6JrPI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its hard to argue that he is not the best lying President in US history if we look at his promises and then what he has done since being in office.

What do you guys think?

D

DiTriniempress

Did he really get a name change or is the woman making that up? I do believe he might be gay. He seems toooo interested in LGBT people especially for a straight male in my opinion.

I see all these presidents as being the same and shaking hands,drinking and eating with their "media enemies" behind close doors. They all put on pretentious shows for the public.

Mr_Crafty

Manning will once again be exposed as a loud mouth idiot once this woman is exposed as a liar. Nothing to see here folks.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Manning will once again be exposed as a loud mouth idiot once this woman is exposed as a liar. Nothing to see here folks.
What do you believe she is lying about?
Do you believe that no one met Barry while he was at school and so no one knew what he was like back then? And is it not possible that he might still be like that now that he has become Barrack Obama the US President?

So what about his track record of so many broken promises that anyone with sense who is taking notes can follow and keep track of?
Is that woman lying about Obama's string of broken promises now that his track record is there for all to see or are you one of those who is too hypnotised to objectively observe that he has been breaking most of his major promises that got him into power?
Did you not look at that video in post #2 to hear some of the many broken promises?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
So he lied about everything but I believe he was telling the truth about scoring cocain and bullin old white men to get it :kicks

This is beyond bullshit smh

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
So he lied about everything but I believe he was telling the truth about scoring cocain and bullin old white men to get it :kicks

This is beyond bullshit smh
Why because you say so? Have you followed some of the many investigations into Obama's past? Do you believe that it is fictional that he was previously called Barry Soetoro and that he was actually born in Kenya?
Do you believe that photo shopped birth certificate that says he was born in Hawaii is genuine?

And most importantly have you been keeping track of all the promises that Obama has been breaking and hardly anyone has been willing to hold him to account for them?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Why because you say so? Have you followed some of the many investigations into Obama's past? Do you believe that it is fictional that he was previously called Barry Soetoro and that he was actually born in Kenya?
Do you believe that photo shopped birth certificate that says he was born in Hawaii is genuine?

And most importantly have you been keeping track of all the promises that Obama has been breaking and hardly anyone has been willing to hold him to account for them?
No not because I say so but because she contradicts herself and also dislikes him as a president. How de ass yuh could say He lied about everything "if he said the sun was out, you'd better go check" but she believe he was telling the truth about cocain? I am neither fan nor detractor so I callin it for what it seems like which is utter bullshit.

Because I have been exposed to a few Africans and seen this, I will not discount it. Soetoro could simply be one of the many names he has. My bredrin who is second generation (born here is the same with a long string of names) gave his son the same long string as well. His name is different today than it was 20 years ago so I know it happens. I am not no photoshop expert and I haven't viewed his birth credentials, nor do I care. He is Prezi and dat not changing no matter what people say or how they feel.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
No not because I say so but because she contradicts herself and also dislikes him as a president. How de ass yuh could say He lied about everything "if he said the sun was out, you'd better go check" but she believe he was telling the truth about cocain? I am neither fan nor detractor so I callin it for what it seems like which is utter bullshit.

Because I have been exposed to a few Africans and seen this, I will not discount it. Soetoro could simply be one of the many names he has. My bredrin who is second generation (born here is the same with a long string of names) gave his son the same long string as well. His name is different today than it was 20 years ago so I know it happens. I am not no photoshop expert and I haven't viewed his birth credentials, nor do I care. He is Prezi and dat not changing no matter what people say or how they feel.
So even if he lied about where he was born to become US Prezi you are okay with it?
Ok cool, good to know that!

The stuff about his cocaine use makes sense because of who he was hanging out with and the fact that most of his fellow students who were not hanging with his richer male friends could not afford to use cocaine even if they were that way inclined unless they were prepared to do what Barry was doing to get the money. Those pics of him in drag really point to the alternate lifestyle that Barry was into and that Obama might still be into.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
So even if he lied about where he was born to become US Prezi you are okay with it?
Ok cool, good to know that!

The stuff about his cocaine use makes sense because of who he was hanging out with and the fact that most of his fellow students who were not hanging with his richer male friends could not could not afford to use cocaine even if they were that way inclined unless they were prepared to do what Barry was doing to get the money. Those pics of him in drag really points to the lifestyle he was and might still be into.
Weird how yuh livin UK an seem more concerned that folks living here :kicks

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Weird how yuh livin UK an seem more concerned that folks living here :kicks
It’s not weird unless you are a zombie because what happens in the USA affects everyone in the world everywhere else, I am sure you are well aware of that or aren't you?!

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
It’s not weird unless you are a zombie because what happens in the USA affects everyone in the world everywhere else, I am sure you are well aware of that or aren't you?!
How would his sexual orientation or coke use as a teen affect you?