Is this woman risking her life revealing this worrying info about Barry Soetoro?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
socapro ur mental
Why because you say so?
I am no more mental than you are but I do use my mental capacity to listen to what politicians say on their election campaigns and to observe if they are fulfilling those promises once elected or if they are persistently lying.

Check this link if you care about whether Obama is a persistent liar or not: http://www.endalldisease.com/obama-lies/

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
It's a long time now I've been telling unnuh that SaucyPro was not all there.

Foxnews distributed in the UK?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
His lies and selling out the country to the banksters will affect everyone, even you!

Weird how you answer questions that aren't asked tho.

So again how does the information this woman is alleging to be true about Obeezy affect you breeds?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Weird how you answer questions that aren't asked tho.

So again how does the information this woman is alleging to be true about Obeezy affect you breeds?
Because if he has not changed from being a pathological liar which seems to be the case and has been persistently lying to voters as is obvious then the liberties and freedoms of the USA and rest of the Western World are being eroded bit by bit by the private banksters who run the Federal bank and now control the US economy and who's interest Obama is obviously serving.

Their ultimate goal seems to be to bring everyone to their knees (the world economy) in order to propose and introduce a New World Order as the only solution and from there on everyone on the planet are going to enslaved by and indebted to these criminal banksters.

Get the picture now? Obama is simply a servant of speeding up the move towards this New World Order of everyone on the planet being slaves to the banksters who are bent on taking over the running of every country on the planet.

Understand why Obama's lies concerns me now and should concern everyone else who cares about their freedom and future?

Now jump and call me mental but the evidence of Obama's lies and the selling out of the American constitution of freedom, liberty and justice for all its citizens is there for anyone who is intelligent and observant to see.
Go look at his track record carefully and you will see that he is by far the biggest lying President in US History!

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Because if he has not changed from being a pathological liar which seems to be the case and has been persistently lying to voters as is obvious then the liberties and freedoms of the USA and rest of the Western World are being eroded bit by bit by the private banksters who run the Federal bank and now control the US economy and who's interest Obama is obviously serving.

Their ultimate goal seems to be to bring everyone to their knees (the world economy) in order to propose and introduce a New World Order as the only solution and from there on everyone on the planet are going to enslaved by and indebted to these criminal banksters.

Get the picture now? Obama is simply a servant of speeding up the move towards this New World Order of everyone on the planet being slaves to the banksters who are bent on taking over the running of every country on the planet.

Understand why Obama's lies concerns me now and should concern everyone else who cares about their freedom and future?

Now jump and call me mental but the evidence of Obama's lies and the selling out of the American constitution of freedom, liberty and justice for all its citizens is there for anyone who is intelligent and observant to see.
Go look at his track record carefully and you will see that he is by far the biggest lying President in US History!
So u believe he is a pathalogical liar but was truthful about his coke use too? Lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

why do think this hasn't already happened ?
u might be late to the party

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
When did he admit that he used cocaine?
Please post his honest video confession here because I have not seen it! :cool:
Dude you subscribed to that womans version of events and even alluded to cocain use in previous posts, so why this stupid loopy shit now about confession?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Dude you subscribed to that womans version of events and even alluded to cocain use in previous posts, so why this stupid loopy shit now about confession?
Once again if Obama is suddenly honest for confessing his cocaine use then I would like to see the confession video. If you can't provide it then I don't t see your point as being valid, sorry. :cool:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
When did he admit that he used cocaine?
Please post his honest video confession here because I have not seen it! :cool:
So even if he lied about where he was born to become US Prezi you are okay with it?
Ok cool, good to know that!

The stuff about his cocaine use makes sense because of who he was hanging out with and the fact that most of his fellow students who were not hanging with his richer male friends could not afford to use cocaine even if they were that way inclined unless they were prepared to do what Barry was doing to get the money. Those pics of him in drag really point to the alternate lifestyle that Barry was into and that Obama might still be into.
Once again if Obama is suddenly honest for confessing his cocaine use then I would like to see the confession video. If you can't provide it then I don't t see your point as being valid, sorry. :cool:
So you find it plausable which means you believe it and yet you now want to pretend as if you need a confession. The trick here is, if he is such a liar why (just like Mia Marie Pope) would you believe that confession. Cherry picking what to believe and what not?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
So you find it plausable which means you believe it and yet you now want to pretend as if you need a confession. The trick here is, if he is such a liar why (just like Mia Marie Pope) would you believe that confession. Cherry picking what to believe and what not?
Point is there is no such video confession because he would be jeopardising his political career if he ever gives one and he knows it.
And he has already lied about where he was born and posted a fake photo shopped birth certificate when one was demanded so that he could falsely qualify to become the US President.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Point is there is no such video confession because he would be jeopardising his political career if he ever gives one and he knows it.
And he has already lied about where he was born and posted a fake birth certificate when one was demanded so that he could falsely qualify to become the US President.
Can you prove that?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
People get caught up in such nonsense. It has long been known that the majority of promises made on the campaign trail never come into fruition during the Presidency. This is true for Presidents in general. Additionally, Congress makes the laws, yet people place far attention on the President. The President, who is in fact that leader, is the face of a particular party. If people really dislike the policies, then find another party or voice your frustrations. Vote in the congressional elections and hold them just as much (if not more) responsible than the President.

sweet_trini

I rearly post but do pop in frequently to read the chat and the going on. Not here to pass judgement but Socapro you funny.