It is Friday what did you learn on islandmix

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
That everyone hates me..

That chicks will go searching the internet for evidence of such hatred just because they were hurt that I said they was obsessed with al sharpton, tawana brawley, and that their posts come off snooty.

that kendrick lamar is overrated. And punchline raps are oversaturated.

So called decent black men will always find a way to justify black male civil servants punching black women in the face. Whether its bus drivers or cops.

Bugs bunny really need to saw off florida to bloodclaat

That I am the reason why imixers don't want to link up.

Some people believe everything they read, even though they can't read with comprehension nor deductive reasoning and analytical thinking skills

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
that black tea and i, are not friends...

russell simmons is a fool.

today is friday.. rayt bout to swing through lol..

folks be digging up some old ass threads from years ago

bele started in dominica lol

J

Juan Dan

that lr should be helping you with the site a bit better instead of praying for me to get banned

you shouldnt have to make so many threads when she is here constantly

tell her come with good treds and nice content instead of running around with the bullshit and fukkin with members she dont like then run behind you or those she manipulates into defending her

Colors

STEADY WUK
NikkiG is an attention seeker on many Caribbean sites

Swaggeriffic is Gay

Trinidad and Tobago Carnival is a must to experience at least once in your lifetime

Imix adults will meet up in NYC and DC

CarloP stands alone

bhalistix

It is I
That everyone hates me..

That chicks will go searching the internet for evidence of such hatred just because they were hurt that I said they was obsessed with al sharpton, tawana brawley, and that their posts come off snooty.

that kendrick lamar is overrated. And punchline raps are oversaturated.

So called decent black men will always find a way to justify black male civil servants punching black women in the face. Whether its bus drivers or cops.

Bugs bunny really need to saw off florida to bloodclaat

That I am the reason why imixers don't want to link up.

Some people believe everything they read, even though they can't read with comprehension nor deductive reasoning and analytical thinking skills
and you wonder why. DAMN you keep GASSING yourself.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
crazy people will make up their own stories and convince themselves they are at the center of a conspiracy theory.. so thirsty for attention.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I learnd that people from junior high school for dancehall reggae feel imix was like a jr. High. If ah laff ah go fockin dead :rofl:

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
that peace gets bored around here...
and nikki g you done me nothing for me to hate you, and to hate is a waste of go time...

OverLord Strum

Anyway....I learned that I still got the drop on some Imix fools.

Meegos still try to be slick on some poosy shit on Imix and not call names.

I'm on a roll like my name is Brawny....:rap: