It is Friday what did you learn on islandmix

J

Juan Dan

:rofl:

he NEEDS for the ENTIRE imix to TAKE SIDES.....

as long as unno just continue to read and don't take sides, he is going to feel that he has the power to convince everyone of his delusions...

if unno just take sides HE WILL STOP either out of feeling victorious or out of defeat

y'all can't see that...that is why he keeps trying to draw everyone in......
its ALWAYS been me and me alone
stop it
yet yes I want them to make up their minds
you lie a lot
I hope you know people are reading with sense
continue

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol
concerning the museum now you gonna have people think I am bout some civil rights.....
dammmmmmmmmmmmmn girl you aint very smart man....
in any case thanks for saying I am not lying....

noooooo.....i am going to show how CRAZY you are to try to bring other people into your INTERNET BEEFS....

you and the other bisexual female got into an argument and both of you claimed to know the Director of the schomburg museum and you both dragged his name ALL INTO YOUR PERSONAL INTERNET BEEF LIKE LUNATICS

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
its ALWAYS been me and me alone
stop it
yet yes I want them to make up their minds
you lie a lot
I hope you know people are reading with sense
continue
yet you called Colo name to try to back you up

you asking dsp to back you up now

and you using colors to try to facilitate your fukkery

NIGG@ I'M THE ONLY ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND ALONE

cause me nuh call NOBODY to vouch for my words....and i will NEVER DO THAT

YOU ARE WEAK WITH NO LEG TO STAND ON

J

Juan Dan

noooooo.....i am going to show how CRAZY you are to try to bring other people into your INTERNET BEEFS....

you and the other bisexual female got into an argument and both of you claimed to know the Director of the schomburg museum and you both dragged his name ALL INTO YOUR PERSONAL INTERNET BEEF LIKE LUNATICS
no you lying ass tramp
I was defending YOU against asoyini...
and we got into that whole issue...

YES GAL WRITE THIS DOWN AND COPY AND PASTE IT

she claimed to know the man and that she was gonna tell him on me...
I said FUKKK HIM AND FUKKK HER....
yeah cause me bad like dat and dont give a fukkk
still writing this down?

yet yes see what happens when a person like me mixes with low class disgusting trash like yourself?
imagine the man know me as a nice decent gentleman who cares about black people

and your dirty stinking self without any happiness gonna try to fuk up people
bish I dont give a fukkkk, me walk me own drumbeat....
now send that to whoever....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you mr up in every single gal profile and pm
you know damn well I been BEGGING her for a while now to just chill
yes I gave you some damn attention
YOU the one that REFUSE TO CHILL

SHUT THE FUKK UP...AND I BET YOU WON'T HEAR A PEEP OUTTA ME

you feel you can throw words and talk shit about people and then tell them to chill

FUKK OUTTA HERE...

every time you say something....i'mma fukking say something JACKASS

J

Juan Dan

yet you called Colo name to try to back you up

you asking dsp to back you up now

and you using colors to try to facilitate your fukkery

NIGG@ I'M THE ONLY ONE STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND ALONE

cause me nuh call NOBODY to vouch for my words....and i will NEVER DO THAT

YOU ARE WEAK WITH NO LEG TO STAND ON
you definately need help and I am sorry for you...
honestly...
now for the one hundredth time CAN YOU DROP THIS TOPIC as I been begging you to for WEEKS?

no you wont cause you a disgusting devilish filthy trash and all those you cursed out and grimy to on imix know this

them like dsp just scared cause they know how vile you are
have fun devil

low class trash
just simply trash

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
no you lying ass tramp
I was defending YOU against asoyini...
and we got into that whole issue...

YES GAL WRITE THIS DOWN AND COPY AND PASTE IT

she claimed to know the man and that she was gonna tell him on me...
I said FUKKK HIM AND FUKKK HER....
yeah cause me bad like dat and dont give a fukkk
still writing this down?

yet yes see what happens when a person like me mixes with low class disgusting trash like yourself?
imagine the man know me as a nice decent gentleman who cares about black people

and your dirty stinking self without any happiness gonna try to fuk up people
bish I dont give a fukkkk, me walk me own drumbeat....
now send that to whoever....
nigg@ you don't have to defend me against asoyini...

THAT BEEF WAS BETWEEN YOU AND HER...that shit between me and her was DONE LONG TIME

that shit had nothing to do with me.....y'all had different religious and political views and that's how y'all beef started...fukk outta here

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
you definately need help and I am sorry for you...
honestly...
now for the one hundredth time CAN YOU DROP THIS TOPIC as I been begging you to for WEEKS?

no you wont cause you a disgusting devilish filthy trash and all those you cursed out and grimy to on imix know this

them like dsp just scared cause they know how vile you are
have fun devil

low class trash
just simply trash

people scared a me now?

you mad cause aain't nobody taking your side.....boo hoo b*tch....go wipe your p*ssy with a baby wipe and plug it up a tampon.....

don't tell me to drop shit...because as soon as Colors come in here to quote YOU....YOU gonna pick it back up again

you are a shemotional butt hurt weak nigg@...you just mad cause no one gives a fukk about you...you just going around begging for attention, and begging for anyone to buy your story...

you BEGGED DSP to vouch for your story and he told you that you telling a different story....HA....nobody don't believe you, and nobody don't give a fukk about what you have to say....now run go count how many "likes" i receive in the next few days and CRY ABOUT IT B*TCH

Colors

STEADY WUK

people scared a me now?

you mad cause aain't nobody taking your side.....boo hoo b*tch....go wipe your p*ssy with a baby wipe and plug it up a tampon.....

don't tell me to drop shit...because as soon as Colors come in here to quote YOU....YOU gonna pick it back up again

you are a shemotional butt hurt weak nigg@...you just mad cause no one gives a fukk about you...you just going around begging for attention, and begging for anyone to buy your story...

you BEGGED DSP to vouch for your story and he told you that you telling a different story....HA....nobody don't believe you, and nobody don't give a fukk about what you have to say....now run go count how many "likes" i receive in the next few days and CRY ABOUT IT B*TCH
:kicks:kicks:kicks:kicks

J

Juan Dan

people scared a me now?

dsp did not come back into the thread cause he scared of you
lol

he know damn well I am telling the truth

a truth that you not denying

yet yall used to be in the same underground passround picture and poosy club anyway
yeah that one that you were proudly apart of and most of the females didnt know
you were just "one of the guys"
in fact telling people like dsp how you get moe poosy than them and play more gal
so I understand

what was the point of that?

you dont give a shit bout females or womanhood
you use that shit as part of a con to prey on the females even more

thank you top rankin playa playa

J

Juan Dan

good lord!:skull: (why have i never seen this smiley):kicks

yall need to sex and done..:D..the chemistry is undeniable.
werent you reading?

thats not how I live

is there any man of honor out there?
any man who doesnt just JUMP AT every piece of poosy?

there is no chemistry or anything of the sort maam
thats a juvenile perspective
and I am not joking in the least
you dont see no smilies or lol from me

didnt you grow up well and know what decent women are and how respectable women carry themselves?

I cant be the only man who has an idea of what a "ms" or "mrs" respectable woman is

LIONESS onda RISE

i care about how you live (in your real life) as much as you care about how i live (in my real life) which would be a total score of ZERO!

funny, you have no prob assiging whatever to who i am and how i live, but yet, when tables turned...:kicks, its funny

anywhoo, if you dont have a sence of humor, thats not my prob, cuz according to what i learned on imix ..its juss a lil PICONG:lol:

J

Juan Dan

i care about how you live (in your real life) as much as you care about how i live (in my real life) which would be a total score of ZERO!

funny, you have no prob assiging whatever to who i am and how i live, but yet, when tables turned...:kicks, its funny

anywhoo, if you dont have a sence of humor, thats not my prob, cuz according to what i learned on imix ..its juss a lil PICONG:lol:
huh?
this is not care bout or not care about

I asked you if you know of honorable men or decent respectable women

what did I assign to you?
what the fukk?
lol
lol
lol
oh wow
alrite maam no wonder we cant have any conversations

yet yes its very important what you said "its just a lil picong"

in your mind NOTHING is serious and no matter how you conduct yourself
no matter how low classed or guttery you act
no matter how much your actions affect another person

its all jokes
thats your reality and perspective
and I understand
bless

LIONESS onda RISE

werent you reading?

thats not how I live

is there any man of honor out there?
any man who doesnt just JUMP AT every piece of poosy?

there is no chemistry or anything of the sort maam
thats a juvenile perspective
and I am not joking in the least
you dont see no smilies or lol from me

didnt you grow up well and know what decent women are and how respectable women carry themselves?

I cant be the only man who has an idea of what a "ms" or "mrs" respectable woman is
your first sentance to me is...."thats not how i live"..my response is basically, i dont care how you live
huh?
this is not care bout or not care about

I asked you if you know of honorable men or decent respectable women

what did I assign to you?
what the fukk?
lol
lol
lol
oh wow
alrite maam no wonder we cant have any conversations

yet yes its very important what you said "its just a lil picong"

in your mind NOTHING is serious and no matter how you conduct yourself
no matter how low classed or guttery you act
no matter how much your actions affect another person

its all jokes
thats your reality and perspective
and I understand
bless
whether i know honerable or decent ppl is irrelevant as i have already stated my comments re you and nikki...its all jokes..

what did you assign me? well, you told me i was a whore, a bish too many times to count. told me i prolly started having sex at very young age, grew up in the ghetto, that i am pm'in pic of possy to imix men and trying to foop them..tooo much to name right now! - that makes you the LOWEST class of any other member on IMIX

we cant have a conversation because you are a one track broken record...:D

one correction for you..in my life EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS..on IMIX...NOTHING IS SERIOUS. the fact that you have been going back and forth for 4 days tells me that this thing here..is VERY SERIOUS for you..shame really! u age yourself and catch high blood pressure, ease up!:D

J

Juan Dan

your first sentance to me is...."this is not how i live:..my comments is basically, i dont care how you live

whether i know honest or decent ppl is irrelevant as i have already stated my comments re you and nikki...its all jokes..

what did you assign me? well, you told me i was a whore, a bish too many times to count. told me i prolly started having sex at very young age, grew up in the ghetto, that i am pm'in pic of possy to imix men and trying to foop them..tooo much to name right now! - that makes you the LOWEST class of any other member on IMIX

we cant have a conversation because you are a one track broken record...:D

one correction for you..in my life EVERYTHING IS SERIOUS..on IMIX...NOTHING IS SERIOUS. the fact that you have been going back and forth for 4 days tells me that this thing here..is VERY SERIOUS for you..shame really! u age yourself and catch high blook pressure, ease up!:D
you are joking about something that is not a joke
saying we should just fukk and bout chemistry is not a joke maam

are you joking right now or you serious, cause we can be serious

there is no way you can claim I said all those thigns to you when YOU FUKK WITH ME

so if I respond to you a certain way then you cant complain

what you doing right now is trying to paint me as a man who disrespects teh imix women

as nikki is doing

and that makes you very low
as much times as I ignored you and begged you to leave me alone?

I understand though
all this is a joke to you and none of it matters
so you will just push shit and talk shit and nothing matters

all jokes
as I said I understand your mentality

you absolve yourself of all blame for anything you do by saying "its just the net its all jokes eveyrthing a joke you cant take a joke joke joke joke"

thaats you yet thats not me

so is it possible you can take your jokey self away from CONSTANTLY trying to aggravate me to get cursed out?

since I am serious and you jokey?
is that possible?
another of the ONE THOUSANDTH time I beg you to do so

LIONESS onda RISE

Carlos, truth and seriousness, i never posted to you...never engaged you until you started cursing and posting (what has already been written) to ME! u initiated the insults and now we have the manifestation of it all...it is what it is

NOW, if you have a prob with my sence of humor, well, too bad..i thought it was pretty funny. im not the one to go 2, 3, 4, 5 days with the back and forth soooo:victory: