It is Friday what did you learn on islandmix

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Carlos, truth and seriousness, i never posted to you...never engaged you until you started cursing and posting (what has already been written) to ME! u initiated the insults and now we have the manifestation of it all...it is what it is

NOW, if you have a prob with my sence of humor, well, too bad..i thought it was pretty funny. im not the one to go 2, 3, 4, 5 days with the back and forth soooo:victory:
Aye try yuh bess eh, puhleeze! :mda:

J

Juan Dan

Carlos, truth and seriousness, i never posted to you...never engaged you until you started cursing and posting (what has already been written) to ME! u initiated the insults and now we have the manifestation of it all...it is what it is

NOW, if you have a prob with my sence of humor, well, too bad..i thought it was pretty funny. im not the one to go 2, 3, 4, 5 days with the back and forth soooo:victory:
so in "truth and seriousness" you never posted to me or engaged me?
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I dont want you to go back and forth

I DONT TYPE TO YOU

cant believe you dare lie on me like that

you are the one who act obsessed with and always fukkin with me

come on you gonna lie like that?

begging for me on the teleconfrence NUMEROUS TIMES cause you wanna talk to me
come on

dont do me like dat
I consider myself an honorable person
and damn

yet again thats what I get for even being on imix
women of respect and honor have certain ways
and trust me I been trying to end this convo with nikki for a while now
you know that yet as usual you "just piconging"
have fun

lets cut off any typing to each right now
is that possible?

LIONESS onda RISE

so in "truth and seriousness" you never posted to me or engaged me?
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I dont want you to go back and forth

I DONT TYPE TO YOU

cant believe you dare lie on me like that

you are the one who act obsessed with and always fukkin with me

come on you gonna lie like that?

begging for me on the teleconfrence NUMEROUS TIMES cause you wanna talk to me
come on

dont do me like dat
I consider myself an honorable person
and damn

yet again thats what I get for even being on imix
women of respect and honor have certain ways
and trust me I been trying to end this convo with nikki for a while now
you know that yet as usual you "just piconging"
have fun

lets cut off any typing to each right now
is that possible?
Like i said, U initiated the insults and what we have is a manifestation of that action (like you cant comprehend?), so yes, i do fck with you, this is the playground and you hit me first..deal with it!

carlos, you are sick dude!..i never begged for you on the teleconference...i have only been a part of 2 teleconfernces and i called you out ONCE!..cuz i knew you were listening..:kicks

its ok if we have a different idea of what an honorable man is...cuz you NOT GO MAKE IT WITH ME and MY idea of what an honorable man/woman/person is..its ok tho!

be a man!!! if you want to end the convo with Nikki...simply STOP TYPING TO HER!!!! its EASY!! is like you have impulse control issues, .like you cant control yourself! one thing my kids know at age 8 and 11..the only PERONS IN THIS WORLD YOU CAN CONTROL IS YOURSELF..if you dont with to engae..then DONT...but the reality is, you LOVE it..and THRIVE of the attention and back and forth..and THATs OK as well. just be honest..

its easy to enc the convo with me as well...a Jedi's strenth flows from the Force..Use the Force and the force with be with you!!!:D

J

Juan Dan

Like i said, U initiated the insults and what we have is a manifestation of that action (like you cant comprehend?), so yes, i do fck with you, this is the playground and you hit me first..deal with it!

carlos, you are sick dude!..i never begged for you on the teleconference...i have only been a part of 2 teleconfernces and i called you out ONCE!..cuz i knew you were listening..:kicks

its ok if we have a different idea of what an honorable man is...cuz you NOT GO MAKE IT WITH ME and MY idea of what an honorable man/woman/person is..its ok tho!

be a man!!! if you want to end the convo with Nikki...simply STOP TYPING TO HER!!!! its EASY!! is like you have impulse control issues, .like you cant control yourself! one thing my kids know at age 8 and 11..the only PERONS IN THIS WORLD YOU CAN CONTROL IS YOURSELF..if you dont with to engae..then DONT...but the reality is, you LOVE it..and THRIVE of the attention and back and forth..and THATs OK as well. just be honest..

its easy to enc the convo with me as well...a Jedi's strenth flows from the Force..Use the Force and the force with be with you!!!:D
so you say I initiated it and you have continued for YEARS...
ok then...
even after being begged to stop over a hundred times...
ok

lots of people were listening yet you were oh where is carlo I wanna talk to carlo oh where is he where is he

so you are saying to end the convo with nikki and yourself

I HAVE TO STOP AND TAKE MYSELF AWAY

I will do you one better
I will leave

thats how I have always dealt with certain types of blak women
cause my mother raised me a certain way
and even on the internet
I will conduct myself a certain way
enjoy imix

Minxy

The only person who gives you props here is Minx.. that should tell you something...
B*tch please :drag:...i should run up in here talkin bout how obsessed u are with me for mentioning my name right? See how SIMPLE allyuh sound with that tracing me, obsessed with me bullshit... steeeeeeeewps

lol
all cause people know about your dirty lifestyle
yes your dirty lifestyle that you try to hide like the holy grail
stop it lr
you disgusting

you could NEVER be as smart as me
I hardly post anything on here and here you are lying

EVERYBODY IS READING THIS LR
EVERYBODY IS READING YOU LYING
:acute:...u zeeit :drag: