It's a Shame...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
How so many Black women have children that have NO RELATIONSHIPS with the father. I see a lot of these children do have relationships with the father's family..I.E Paternal Grandparents, aunties & uncles, etc.

Ladies, could you date a guy that didn't have any relationship with his kids?....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
its none of her business honestly
of course it should be her business... not in the sense as to make him take part in their kids life... but that should ring alarms.. a man that doesnt want anything to do with his children, what kinda future could you possibly build with someone like that

Tha Biz

You making a BOLD point...wud' you expound please?
well it really depends on what you're looking for, if she has kids or looking for a family man then i guess she would care but its still none of her business as the children should not be a burden in the relationship. its really not her responsibility unless we are married or live together...in a perfect world yes everybody should care about everybody but she should not come into the relationship caring about that...i have dated women with kids and they hardly bring them up and try to make it very clear the relationship is between us and not with them. also can be potentially more damaging to the child to have a girlfriend involved in their life.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
of course it should be her business... not in the sense as to make him take part in their kids life... but that should ring alarms.. a man that doesnt want anything to do with his children, what kinda future could you possibly build with someone like that
I'm gonna ask that you keep focus on the whoring, no good, black, picky picky head, neck rolling, finger pointing, molested lesbian women who nobody wants and love. Nah watch the vanishing daddy.

kthanksbye!

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I'm gonna ask that you keep focus on the whoring, no good, black, picky picky head, neck rolling, finger pointing, molested lesbian women who nobody wants and love. Nah watch the vanishing daddy.

kthanksbye!

Listen, someone had to choose...date, sleep with your "vanishing daddy". If he wasn't sh!t in the end, chances are he wasn't sh!t in the beginning. If the Mother overlooked, failed to see the flaws & red flags...that is her own failure and stupidity.

Lucianite

Listen, someone had to choose...date, sleep with your "vanishing daddy". If he wasn't sh!t in the end, chances are he wasn't sh!t in the beginning. If the Mother overlooked, failed to see the flaws & red flags...that is her own failure and stupidity.

but we have to accept equal responsibility... neglect of a child does not have good consequences for all parties and society (it seems )

going back and forth - its his fault/failure or its her "fault/failure" is not helpful either

Nica

SAINTSational
Yes it's rather tragic that so many Black Men choose to ditch when they played equal part in getting these women pregnant.

It's disheartening when these men refuse to be present in the lives of their children.

If I'm interested in a man who has a child and he is an absentee parent, I would lose interest and lose respect for him.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

Listen, you gets no argument from me. I think all picky picky head no good whoring black women are the scum of the earth...our prayer should be that we not wake up in the morning. I think black men should fock each other before they even look at a black woman.

You have to wonder if God has a sense of humor to create and allow such a travesty to roam the earth.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no i would not deal with a man that didnt have a relationship with his children... and if he's a deadbeat he can def.. walk on by..

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
but we have to accept equal responsibility... neglect of a child does not have good consequences for all parties and society (it seems )

going back and forth - its his fault/failure or its her "fault/failure" is not helpful either

You can not help people who have no interest in helping themselves.

Nica;4306885[B said:
]Yes it's rather tragic that so many Black Men choose to ditch when they played equal part in getting these women pregnant.
Nica;4306885[B said:
It's disheartening when these men refuse to be present in the lives of their children.

If I'm interested in a man who has a child and he is an absentee parent, I would lose interest and lose respect for him.

When you have a woman that has a multiple kids for multiple men, and none of the fathers are in the children life. Something is severely wrong with the Mother, how could place yourself in the same predicament multiple times.

[/B]

Nica

SAINTSational

You can not help people who have no interest in helping themselves.

When you have a woman that has a multiple kids for multiple men, and none of the fathers are in the children life. Something is severely wrong with the Mother, how could place yourself in the same predicament multiple times.

And something is definitely wrong with the men who keep focking her unprotected and bouncing.

Fact of the matter is both parties have a part to play in he madness BUT you also know its fact the black males shirk their responsibilities as fathers more often than not.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
And something is definitely wrong with the men who keep focking her unprotected and bouncing.

Fact of the matter is both parties have a part to play in he madness BUT you also know its fact the black males shirk their responsibilities as fathers more often than not.
Stop go off script. Now go beat a black single mother with no father in the picture with a big ass stick.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
How so many Black women have children that have NO RELATIONSHIPS with the father. I see a lot of these children do have relationships with the father's family..I.E Paternal Grandparents, aunties & uncles, etc.

Ladies, could you date a guy that didn't have any relationship with his kids?....
Depends. If there is evidence he has tried and the woman keeps trying her best to corrupt his relationship with his child...then yes I could.

If he is a walking bag of excuses and my suggestions on how to resolve fall on deaf ears, then no I could not.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
well it really depends on what you're looking for, if she has kids or looking for a family man then i guess she would care but its still none of her business as the children should not be a burden in the relationship. its really not her responsibility unless we are married or live together...in a perfect world yes everybody should care about everybody but she should not come into the relationship caring about that...i have dated women with kids and they hardly bring them up and try to make it very clear the relationship is between us and not with them. also can be potentially more damaging to the child to have a girlfriend involved in their life.
:confused:

you making it seem like your answer is more about limiting a SO involvement in your kids life

T

T-MAKAA

If she hardly brings up her child are u really in a "relationship"?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

And, we know Black females have used pregnancy to keep a man, or as a financial come up.

Poca

It's even more shameful when self-proclaimed good men are buddy buddy with these men who refuse to be part of their kids lives.

Nica

SAINTSational

And, we know Black females have used pregnancy to keep a man, or as a financial come up.
That's not unique to black women. Plus if a woman does that, then I'm guessing she wants that man in the child's life. So your point is what again?