It's a Shame...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
That's not unique to black women. Plus if a woman does that, then I'm guessing she wants that man in the child's life. So your point is what again?

yes, as your post wasn't unique to Black Man, but you went there...and I followed your lead. Your guess is wrong!

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

And, Black women lead the way in Single Mother hood....

Black women, do you hear that?

It's Mexican women are laughing at you.
? Mexican women have men who stick around, married or no, and go work hard as HELL to provide for them all.

If black women had such men as the majority of her dating population like the Mexicans do, black women would be laughing right along with them.

The ONLY way for a woman to be a single parent is for the father to not be doing his job. That's it. Now he might be able and not willing, or willing and not able, or both unwilling and unable anyway, but the end result is still his not actually getting it done is what creates a single mother.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
To answer the question - no.

I had a rule against dating/marrying a man with children anyway, unless his wife (the mother) had passed away.

? Mexican women have men who stick around, married or no, and go work hard as HELL to provide for them all.

If black women had such men as the majority of her dating population like the Mexicans do, black women would be laughing right along with them.

The ONLY way for a woman to be a single parent is for the father to not be doing his job. That's it. Now he might be able and not willing, or willing and not able, or both unwilling and unable anyway, but the end result is still his not actually getting it done is what creates a single mother.
Thank you. If anything, Mexican women aren't laughing at anyone. They and their husbands are pointing to this and telling their daughters why not to deal with black men.

Minxy

Ladies, could you date a guy that didn't have any relationship with his kids?....
Nope, if im talkin to a dude who has a kid, i ask about the kid EVERYTIME I speak to them...i expect to hear some kina story or a reason why he hasn't spoken or seen them :drag:

T

T-MAKAA

That's not unique to black women. Plus if a woman does that, then I'm guessing she wants that man in the child's life. So your point is what again?

yes, as your post wasn't unique to Black Man, but you went there...and I followed your lead. Your guess is wrong!
Nope but black men lead the way in the absentee father population.

And, Black women lead the way in Single Mother hood....

Black women, do you hear that?

It's Mexican women are laughing at you.
Because the black men run from their children.
smh

Minxy

Ent Usher just take he wotless wife to court and win custody of the kids? Baby mama drama is no excuse fellas :no2:

J

Juan Dan

I'm sure it's the Mothers they are fleeing from..

Nice.....
I think its very very much not considered how repulsive a bad attitude can be

for example you would NEVER catch me shouting at or boxing down my woman

yet lotta women gotta be put in their place and love "strong" men
lol
sad

Minxy

sooooooo, turning ur back and taking the chance of some other loser raising ur kid or letting ur child grow up fatherless is the answer?

J

Juan Dan

sooooooo, turning ur back and taking the chance of some other loser raising ur kid or letting ur child grow up fatherless is the answer?
far from it

yet its just not viewed by a lotta women how much they chase away men

for example a woman who THINKS its ok to have an attitude on her period

fuk dat shit
control yuhself

at the end of the day the men are worse though

yet for a lotta women
if they could only have a better attitude

thats the biggest excuse you will hear from the men
"gal love cuss and gwaan like bish"

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I think its very very much not considered how repulsive a bad attitude can be

for example you would NEVER catch me shouting at or boxing down my woman

yet lotta women gotta be put in their place and love "strong" men
lol
sad
I was once told that me getting angry is a turn on. Woman crazy bad ino

J

Juan Dan

I was once told that me getting angry is a turn on. Woman crazy bad ino
just like dat

thats a psychologically fukd up person or one who judges strength the wrong way

thing is lots of times the women are right in what they arguing about

"you cant cheat on me, you cant come in so late, etc etc etc"

yet its the way one says things

and me personally WILL NOT deal wid no fiestyness and screw up face or finger pointing

Minxy

far from it

yet its just not viewed by a lotta women how much they chase away men

for example a woman who THINKS its ok to have an attitude on her period

fuk dat shit
control yuhself

at the end of the day the men are worse though
yet for a lotta women
if they could only have a better attitude

thats the biggest excuse you will hear from the men
"gal love cuss and gwaan like bish"
u zeeit :drag:...I ovastand the bad attitude running them off...BUT, if men in turn would choose better than just chasing pumz..crazy pumz at that...or at least wrap it the fuk up :meeting:...then we wouldn't have an issue :drag: