It's a Shame...

J

Juan Dan

u zeeit :drag:...I ovastand the bad attitude running them off...BUT, if men in turn would choose better than just chasing pumz..crazy pumz at that...or at least wrap it the fuk up :meeting:...then we wouldn't have an issue :drag:
hence again I ask you this honest question

how many friends or women at work or around would you encourage your son if him was marriage age or a male friend to deal with RIGHT NOW

deal with as in marry or treat like an empress queen

maybe not many

hence a man has to make a choice to not deal with those women on any level

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get some poosy and hope she dont get pregnant and yes wrap it up

fact is the women arent viewed as how mexicans view their women

the ISSUE is that "every gal a my gal"
too many black men can get 50 women to ################ by the end of the year
thats a whole lotta "hoes"

do other men get poosy that easy?

to make this easier to understand
for example king nick
probably gets a whole lotta gal to ################
do you expect him when he gets to marriage age to trust women or treat one like a queen?

Minxy

I was once told that me getting angry is a turn on. Woman crazy bad ino
men are the same way so doh try dat :nea:

hence again I ask you this honest question

how many friends or women at work or around would you encourage your son if him was marriage age or a male friend to deal with RIGHT NOW

deal with as in marry or treat like an empress queen

maybe not many

hence a man has to make a choice to not deal with those women on any level

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

get some poosy and hope she dont get pregnant and yes wrap it up

fact is the women arent viewed as how mexicans view their women

the ISSUE is that "every gal a my gal"
too many black men can get 50 women to ################ by the end of the year
thats a whole lotta "hoes"

do other men get poosy that easy?

to make this easier to understand
for example king nick
probably gets a whole lotta gal to ################
do you expect him when he gets to marriage age to trust women or treat one like a queen?
i do not judge people as a whole...i take it case by case...i can turn a trap n*gga into a perfect gentleman...or an arrogant fuk into a soft teddy bear...unfortunately i live in a better part of the hood and my son has been exposed to lots of fukery that has already jaded him toward "obnoxious", as what he calls it, behavior...but i don't think he would chalk anyone off because of the color of their skin, at least i would hope not...i think there are lots of black women who are nice and make lots of black men very happy... we are only a speck on the globe :drag:...King Nick appears to choose "thick" women who are maybe not as secure with themselves, hence, they may have a bitter attitude towards some things...alla ah allyuh who want a nice, pretty, decent girl, have to transform into nice, decent, pretty man...yuh cya be a 5 reaching for a 10...dat nah go mek it :no2:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

i do not judge people as a whole...i take it case by case...unfortunately i live in a better part of the hood and my son has been exposed to lots of fukery that has already jaded him toward "obnoxious", as what he calls it, behavior...but i don't think he would chalk anyone off because of the color of their skin, at least i would hope not...i think there are lots of black women who are nice and make lots of black men very happy... we are only a speck on the globe :drag:...King Nick appears to choose "thick" women who are maybe not as secure with themselves, hence, they may have a bitter attitude towards some things...alla ah allyuh who want a nice, pretty, decent girl, have to transform into nice, decent, pretty men...yuh cya be a 5 reaching for a 10...dat nah go mek it :no2:
Please don't spread lies...black women are a plague, we are the Creators only known Oops.

J

Juan Dan

i do not judge people as a whole...i take it case by case...i can turn a trap n*gga into a perfect gentleman...or an arrogant fuk into a soft teddy bear...unfortunately i live in a better part of the hood and my son has been exposed to lots of fukery that has already jaded him toward "obnoxious", as what he calls it, behavior...but i don't think he would chalk anyone off because of the color of their skin, at least i would hope not...i think there are lots of black women who are nice and make lots of black men very happy... we are only a speck on the globe :drag:...King Nick appears to choose "thick" women who are maybe not as secure with themselves, hence, they may have a bitter attitude towards some things...alla ah allyuh who want a nice, pretty, decent girl, have to transform into nice, decent, pretty men...yuh cya be a 5 reaching for a 10...dat nah go mek it :no2:
thats a HUGE part of the problem eno
the question as to whether one IS or one BECOMES

how long does it take for a gangsta to realise that a gentleman is the way to go?

or for a hoe to realise that "wifey" is defined a certain way?

songs tell them and the majority mentality tells them
some proudly say they brainwashed

when you see your son asked him whats the color of the last obnoxious person he saw
lol
well no dont ask that
not nice

in any case I brought up king nick for a reason
many of hte women would consider him disgusting
yet are FUKKIN men and getting pregnant for mentalities like him RIGHT NOW

now what would make him love and marry and stay with a woman?

those are the questions to be answered

dollbabi

Earth Angel

i do not judge people as a whole...i take it case by case...i can turn a trap n*gga into a perfect gentleman...or an arrogant fuk into a soft teddy bear...unfortunately i live in a better part of the hood and my son has been exposed to lots of fukery that has already jaded him toward "obnoxious", as what he calls it, behavior...but i don't think he would chalk anyone off because of the color of their skin, at least i would hope not... i think there are lots of black women who are nice and make lots of black men very happy... we are only a speck on the globe :drag:...King Nick appears to choose "thick" women who are maybe not as secure with themselves, hence, they may have a bitter attitude towards some things...alla ah allyuh who want a nice, pretty, decent girl, have to transform into nice, decent, pretty men...yuh cya be a 5 reaching for a 10...dat nah go mek it[
:no2:
Well said.

Minxy

thats a HUGE part of the problem eno
the question as to whether one IS or one BECOMES

how long does it take for a gangsta to realise that a gentleman is the way to go?

once they realize that they have a WOMAN on their hands and have to proceed with caution

or for a hoe to realise that "wifey" is defined a certain way?

songs tell them and the majority mentality tells them
some proudly say they brainwashed

when you see your son asked him whats the color of the last obnoxious person he saw
lol
well no dont ask that
not nice

most times is black or spanish girls

in any case I brought up king nick for a reason
many of hte women would consider him disgusting
yet are FUKKIN men and getting pregnant for mentalities like him RIGHT NOW

i dont have a problem with king nick, remember i used to trace he and boombastic around :tongue: I think his lil rants are funny and i don't in any way take them serious...the nastier he is, the more he gets a rise outta allyuh, its not rocket science

now what would make him love and marry and stay with a woman?

admiration and respect

those are the questions to be answered
:drag:

I am drawn to woman who are firecrackers... not gonna front... but not bad attitudes...
:mda:...yea but when dat fire crack...its not funny :butcher:

Minxy

Well said.
:grin:...U do know that black men who cant get what they want...*coughs Insidious*...are faaaaaaar more bitter than the black women they speak of right? The further they get from reaching their goal...the angrier they become...stay in shape and be nice...what cyan i say :drag:

J

Juan Dan

:drag:

:mda:...yea but when dat fire crack...its not funny :butcher:
and men respect certain "women"

that obnoxious attitude is usually a "keep it real" and especially for the panish girls they start knocking their hands together or clapping saying over and over again "ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga ma nigga" over and over again

I dont have a problem with king nick either
he REALLY keeps it real and says what a lotta men think

"these hoes aint shit"

not cause they dont say it dont mean thats not how they think

yet yes admiration and respect

fact is I am sure he gets LOTSA GAL TO FUKKK
can even choose n refuse

and there is a formula to it
so called "swag" or a well rehearsed attitude that works on different types

at the end of the day
there is little respect cause THE MEN GET POOSY SO EASY
90% of them

POOSY SHOULD NOT BE SO EASY TO GET
serious thing

J

Juan Dan

:grin:...U do know that black men who cant get what they want...*coughs Insidious*...are faaaaaaar more bitter than the black women they speak of right? The further they get from reaching their goal...the angrier they become...stay in shape and be nice...what cyan i say :drag:
wont speak for him
yet I doubt he has a problem getting poosy

you know how many women RIGHT NOW willing to drop the drawers or have?

the average man without any intelligence or formulafortheveginadropppings get gal to ################

so imagine somebody who knows what they doing

me dont know one black man who complain seh him havent fukd enough gal
man fuk hundred gal and want more

dollbabi

Earth Angel
u zeeit :drag:...I ovastand the bad attitude running them off...BUT, if men in turn would choose better than just chasing pumz..crazy pumz at that...or at least wrap it the fuk up :meeting:...then we wouldn't have an issue :drag:
Thank you. In addition, how muh bad attitude would they really have to deal with if they were doing right by these women? Sure some women are something else. But why expect for her to be nice to you when you made a baby with her but dont want to be a family?

Lord help any future son of mine. Cuz if he come to tell me he make baby, my next question is when is the wedding? Don't talk to me if you not making plans to be a husband and father.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
SO TRUE. :clapping:

You are on fire today, my dear. What did you drink/eat this morning? LOL.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i guess cleaning up acts have to be done on both sides... If i want a nice decent woman, i aint gonna go around her using ever explitive and peppering every sentence with an F bomb... sameway if a woman wants a man who treat her right needs to respect herself and not catch an attituted at the drop of a hat..

Minxy

POOSY SHOULD NOT BE SO EASY TO GET
serious thing
Insecure poosy is as easy to get as unconscious d*ck...when i was in LA two weeks ago, this 28 yr old, sloppy fat gyal talkin bout "men don't want relationships, they only want relations"...i told her a secret..."no offense but, lose some weight, be confident, keep ur hair did, and wear nothing but high heels and see what happens..ur young and have no kids...put some effort into looking good :drag:"...simple...men are NOT complicated at all :no2:...AND btw, keeping it real has NOTHING to do with being obnoxious, thats the point that they are missing...there is nothing REAL about treating people poorly

Thank you. In addition, how muh bad attitude would they really have to deal with if they were doing right by these women? Sure some women are something else. But why expect for her to be nice to you when you made a baby with her but dont want to be a family?

Lord help any future son of mine. Cuz if he come to tell me he make baby, my next question is when is the wedding? Don't talk to me if you not making plans to be a husband and father.
true, but i eh pressuring mines to marry nobody, as long as he is a devoted father, im good :good:

SO TRUE. :clapping:

You are on fire today, my dear. What did you drink/eat this morning? LOL.
the ususal :drag:...lol

i guess cleaning up acts have to be done on both sides... If i want a nice decent woman, i aint gonna go around her using ever explitive and peppering every sentence with an F bomb... sameway if a woman wants a man who treat her right needs to respect herself and not catch an attituted at the drop of a hat..
u zeeit :drag:

J

Juan Dan

Insecure poosy is as easy to get as unconscious d*ck...when i was in LA two weeks ago, this 28 yr old, sloppy fat gyal talkin bout "men don't want relationships, they only want relations"...i told her a secret..."no offense but, lose some weight, be confident, keep ur hair did, and wear nothing but high heels and see what happens :drag:"...simple...men are NOT complicated at all :no2:...AND btw, keeping it real has NOTHING to do with being obnoxious, thats the point that they are missing...there is nothing REAL about treating people poorly

true, but i eh pressuring mines to marry nobody, as long as he is a devoted father, im good :good:

the ususal :drag:...lol

u zeeit :drag:
put it like this
the men want to fukk as many women as possible
sift through and sort them out like sand (trillions of sand grains)

what the women want?
they surely dont want a husband or man a to love them

cause they are fukkin these men who dont want marriages etc

hence whilst a man will fukk practically anything

a woman would be better off not fukkin 90% of the men who approach

get totally what I am saying
the fat sloppy gal know the secret

maybe most men if not all she encounters wont want her for nothing but sex

all I am saying
till the women are viewed differently by the men
things will stay the same

at the present moment the women dont really view the mens actions as bad
in fact badman, gallis, and all round playas are viewed as worthy men

again

POOSY SHOULDNT BE SO EASY TO GET

J

Juan Dan

so we have a situation wherein 99% of the men are happy cause they getting poosy from women whom they KNOW will give it up

and 99% of the women are unhappy cause they want a man to love them or want to get married yet are single mothers etc (for those who want that)

I doubt they get it though yet hey

more whores the better a whorehouse runs