It's a Shame...

Minxy

BECAUSE THE MEN ARE LYING TO THEM CARLO :shout:...what are they supposed to do? Say naaaaaaah, it would be impossible for you to really like me so even tho im horny as fuk and ur fine as hell, ima pass :drag:... :no2:...dude, i've had homeless men ask me for my # :kicks ...seeeeeeeeeriously?? Errybody thinks they may have a shot with people who are nice to them!

T

T-MAKAA

BECAUSE THE MEN ARE LYING TO THEM CARLO :shout:...what are they supposed to do? Say naaaaaaah, it would be impossible for you to really like me so even tho im horny as fuk and ur fine as hell, ima pass :drag:...
Majority of the time People kno when someone isnt honest.. they just dont wanna analyze it too deep cause dey horny too. Thats y a person isnt often shocked that so and so turned out this way..

we have all done it

J

Juan Dan

BECAUSE THE MEN ARE LYING TO THEM CARLO :shout:...what are they supposed to do? Say naaaaaaah, it would be impossible for you to really like me so even tho im horny as fuk and ur fine as hell, ima pass :drag:...
so if their vegina was a business
bankruptsy and shop lifting aka bad management and security would make dem vegina not exist anymore
maybe move operations overseas or something
lol

fact is yuh cant trust an idiot or one who is not conscious

and if the last 50 man that fuk yuh did so by the very same means

one is not worthy of wifey

so we reach the point

why should your son marry such a woman?

thats the question asked every single day

and so many single mothers proves there is a major problem

me not sure if its cause yuh have sense or a big woman or just individualistic yet if you notice

lots of the women are simpleminded and dont tek telling

for example years ago erbody was of the impression that natural hair and dreads was the way to go to to be an empress

now they realise the men dont give a shit bout dreads or weave
lol

idiat a idiat

Minxy

Majority of the time People kno when someone isnt honest.. they just dont wanna analyze it too deep cause dey horny too. Thats y a person isnt often shocked that so and so turned out this way..

we have all done it
True...but i don't think ANYONE would chalk themself off as cannot be taken seriously...the problem with women, IMO, is that they don't realize just how easy it is for men to get and be SATISFIED with just poosy, until/if ever, they are ready to settle down, so they wait for someone to accept them as they are...its kinda funny tho cause they are the most competetive yet they feel that they don't have to compete :kicks ..get it :meeting:...they still waiting for men to climb moutains and swim seas for them when there is no jewel for their prize... :drag:

Minxy

so if their vegina was a business
bankruptsy and shop lifting aka bad management and security would make dem vegina not exist anymore
maybe move operations overseas or something
lol

:kicks

fact is yuh cant trust an idiot or one who is not conscious

true

and if the last 50 man that fuk yuh did so by the very same means

true

why should your son marry such a woman?

i can't say what he will do, but the way its going, he will be fine..and i have been warning him since he could walk and talk about triflin ass biyotches

me not sure if its cause yuh have sense or a big woman or just individualistic yet if you notice

all of the above, i grew up with 11 boys, AND Im STILL daddy's little girl, when my daughter's not around :kicks...lots of women don't have that

now they realise the men dont give a shit bout dreads or weave
lol

idiat a idiat
lol...especially not a weave that they cant play in...i can't imagine how u are supposed to have passionate sex and not be able to get all up in smaddy :dntknw:

J

Juan Dan

lol...especially not a weave that they cant play in...i can't imagine how u are supposed to have passionate sex and not be able to get all up in smaddy :dntknw:
yuh spirit kind of different
like yuh dont ready fi fight me at the drop of a hat
me know some kharate suh me can dislocate yuh jaw bone and snap yuh hand maybe
suh me cant deal wid aggression

fact is if a man wants a real hair woman he can get one
if he wants a woman with weave he can get one

DOUBT strongly a man cares
much as fat vs skinny
ugly vs pretty

if a man just want a ################ it dont matter
none of it matters

see dem seh maybe pinky have aids yet nuff man in a de thread seh yeah dem would still fukk har
thats just how it goes

"every gal a my gal"

so we circle back roun to what thread starter was typing about

and it boils down to if the woman didnt get pregnant she would have just been another ################

Minxy

yuh spirit kind of different
like yuh dont ready fi fight me at the drop of a hat
me know some kharate suh me can dislocate yuh jaw bone and snap yuh hand maybe
suh me cant deal wid aggression

fact is if a man wants a real hair woman he can get one
if he wants a woman with weave he can get one

DOUBT strongly a man cares
much as fat vs skinny
ugly vs pretty

if a man just want a ################ it dont matter
none of it matters

see dem seh maybe pinky have aids yet nuff man in a de thread seh yeah dem would still fukk har
thats just how it goes

"every gal a my gal"

so we circle back roun to what thread starter was typing about

and it boils down to if the woman didnt get pregnant she would have just been another ################
Im very hard to offend, unless ur blatantly trying to :drag:... U know what they say, when u CAN fight, u DON'T...i made it all the way to brown belt, where i was the only girl in the school, before my best friend convinced me to ditch Karate and hang out with her lololol... :aikido:...and i know a man doesn't care about hair, but im sure he cares when he is asked to pay for something that he cannot touch...i know i would be...AND its preventing me from fuking the shit out of u?? Nah be...dat shit gotta go :banned:

J

Juan Dan

Im very hard to offend, unless ur blatantly trying to :drag:... U know what they say, when u CAN fight, u DON'T...i made it all the way to brown belt, where i was the only girl in the school, before my best friend convinced me to ditch Karate and hang out with her lololol... :aikido:...and i know a man doesn't care about hair, but im sure he cares when he is asked to pay for something that he cannot touch...i know i would be...AND its preventing me from fuking the shit out of u?? Nah be...dat shit gotta go :banned:
yeah man thats very admirable to stay cool....
very very admirable cause it took me a long time....
my daughter will HAVE TO learn how to protect harself...
wedda wid knife, fist, or whateva....

in terms of hair though....
you have your long hair so you might not get it....

yet not many blak womens hair grows long

and although they say different
the proof is in so many black hafrican women having braids and weaves

its simple that not having a baldhead or scotch brite hair is viewed as better

if a man love a woman he accepts her however

and that is a part of the problem

before a man has an orgasm he is usually blind
after he cums
his eyes instantly open and he sees the women for what she is
and if he doesnt really like her and vegina is the main reason he was next to her
either they fukk again or somebody has to go

hence the importance of having good energy and somebody truly loving and respecting you

in any case there are lotsa women who enjoy a good fukk and nothing else

LIONESS onda RISE

Nope, if im talkin to a dude who has a kid, i ask about the kid EVERYTIME I speak to them...i expect to hear some kina story or a reason why he hasn't spoken or seen them :drag:
i know this is the case..in all the convos we have had..first question is.."how the girls?"..

i could not every be in a relationship with a man who does not have a relationship with his children. i could not respect that...ever.
:kicks..u r stoopid!!!:kicks

Minxy

oh i get it...i convinced my bestie to get rid of hers and that her natural hair is prettier and identifies HER personality more so than the pony tail...now errybody tells her, lemme see u with that shit again, im pulling it the fuk out! :kicks :good:

J

Juan Dan

who lied to you?
arent you mixed HEAVILY with native mercan?

thats what I was telling minx

its a bit difficult to understand if one doesnt have that steel wool hair

in any case I am sure you believe any black means all black
so you black and every half wite person black etc

ok ok

I am referring STRICTLY to those who dont have any parents who have nice soft curly hair themselves

J

Juan Dan

oh i get it...i convinced my bestie to get rid of hers and that her natural hair is prettier and identifies HER personality more so than the pony tail...now errybody tells her, lemme see u with that shit again, im pulling it the fuk out! :kicks :good:
people will talk a lotta shit and bullshit

come to think of it
black women get lied to a lot

from weight to religion to love

Minxy

before a man has an orgasm he is usually blind
after he cums
his eyes instantly open and he sees the women for what she is
and if he doesnt really like her and vegina is the main reason he was next to her
either they fukk again or somebody has to go

hence the importance of having good energy and somebody truly loving and respecting you

in any case there are lotsa women who enjoy a good fukk and nothing else
And that is precisely whyyyy i gotta fuk u before i invest a whole bunch of time into u..all roads prior to sex are leading to sex, they just telling u what u wanna hear so they can fuk u...may as well get the sexual compatibility questions out of the way, then we can get to know eachother :grin:

i know this is the case..in all the convos we have had..first question is.."how the girls?"..

i could not every be in a relationship with a man who does not have a relationship with his children. i could not respect that...ever.

:kicks..u r stoopid!!!:kicks
Well, our children are the most important thing to us...misereble lil asses! :kicks

J

Juan Dan

And that is precisely whyyyy i gotta fuk u before i invest a whole bunch of time into u..all roads prior to sex are leading to sex, they just telling u what u wanna hear so they can fuk u...may as well get the sexual compatibility questions out of the way, then we can get to know eachother :grin:

Well, our children are the most important thing to us...misereble lil asses! :kicks
you sounding like a man

yet you have me a bit stumped
was not expecting that one
contemplation

J

Juan Dan

she does :kicks

everyone gets lied to...its a harsh world out there...daiz why u have to make sure ur foundation is solid :paladin:
oh so she doesnt understand the psychology of being called browning or told her hair is nice

yup harsh world filled with liars

so again we get to the point

single mothers and the baby fathers who want nothing to do with them

love has little to do with a "good poosy"
and if the soul of a man is through his belly
apparently their soul is through their vegina

Minxy

you sounding like a man

yet you have me a bit stumped
was not expecting that one
contemplation
lol...u forgot that about me :acute:...yet i don't run down the first d*ck i see...i only talk to people that i like, and it takes alot for me to like someone...but if/when i meet smaddy i like and if the vibes are right, we can get it poppin :dirol:...im a grown woman, should i act like i don't want it when he and i both know that i do? Thats where the games begin, IMO...it would for me..that when mission "break u down" begins...i eh wasting no mths getting to know smaddy and then....nothing...hell to the nah :no2:...i'd be one pissed mofo :kicks