It's a Shame...

J

Juan Dan

lol...u forgot that about me :acute:...yet i don't run down the first d*ck i see...i only talk to people that i like, and it takes alot for me to like someone...but if/when i meet smaddy i like and if the vibes are right, we can get it poppin :dirol:..i eh wasting no mths getting to know smaddy and then....nothing...hell to the nah :no2:...i'd be one pissed mofo :kicks
thats EXACTLY what men do
yet they would rather sample all they encounter

thing is "vibes" is what makes most men get women
whilst you might be looking for different vibes

most women fukk the EXACT same types of men with the exact same "swag"

in any case was a good tred
reasoning is what its about
its very very important for progress

Minxy

oh so she doesnt understand the psychology of being called browning or told her hair is nice

ummm, i'll let her answer that :grin:

yup harsh world filled with liars

so again we get to the point

single mothers and the baby fathers who want nothing to do with them

love has little to do with a "good poosy"
and if the soul of a man is through his belly
apparently their soul is through their vegina
good sex has everything to do with love...that is how u bond, thru intimacy...u can have love for smaddy, but u can't be IN LOVE with smaddy if there is no passion...not for me anyway :no2:

Minxy

thats EXACTLY what men do
yet they would rather sample all they encounter

thing is "vibes" is what makes most men get women
whilst you might be looking for different vibes

most women fukk the EXACT same types of men with the exact same "swag"

in any case was a good tred
reasoning is what its about
its very very important for progress
yes, if i had a nickel for everytime that i was told that im a "dude" i would be rich...i guess that comes from the growing up with boys thing...sex has never been this unspoken forbidden act.. its a barrier that people take tooooo seriously...it doesn't have to be emotional...its a physical act...that can lead to :fyah

LIONESS onda RISE

arent you mixed HEAVILY with native mercan?

thats what I was telling minx

its a bit difficult to understand if one doesnt have that steel wool hair

in any case I am sure you believe any black means all black
so you black and every half wite person black etc

ok ok

I am referring STRICTLY to those who dont have any parents who have nice soft curly hair themselves
*what diff does it make..u said BLACK..im saying..who lied to you.
she does :kicks

everyone gets lied to...its a harsh world out there...daiz why u have to make sure ur foundation is solid :paladin:
u know i do and one day you gone know its true!!!--u gone see one day:kicks...YUP:kicks
oh so she doesnt understand the psychology of being called browning or told her hair is niceand if the soul of a man is through his belly
apparently their soul is through their vegina
i could not give a fudge..i think you tooo wraped up in shit that dont matter to anyone but you and the ignorant

J

Juan Dan

good sex has everything to do with love...that is how u bond, thru intimacy...u can have love for smaddy, but u can't be IN LOVE with smaddy if there is no passion...not for me anyway :no2:
how is good sex defined?

for example if a man have a 2 inch buddy he could not please you

many women dont get orgasms

many THINK they having/gettin good sex

yet how defined?

4 hours a sex and 3000 argasm?

its something thats not really discussed

for example there are scores of men who feel "me give har excellent sex cause she bleed, and she cant walk, and she run from me etc etc etc"

and they truly believe thats pleasure

I am sure pain is pleasurable for some

yet definitions definitions

J

Juan Dan

*what diff does it make..u said BLACK..im saying..who lied to you.

u know i do and one day you gone know its true!!!--u gone see one day:kicks...YUP:kicks

i could not give a fudge..i think you tooo wraped up in shit that dont matter to anyone but you and the ignorant
lol
I am wrapped up in what I am wrapped up in
no shame in that

FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK what everybody else is considering
I have already considered it and deem it not worthy

for example I was just doing some research on forex trading
yet wondered if any one doing it anymore

then I said FUKKKKKKKKKKKK WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE IS DOING
lol

yup that kind of thing

Vivaa

Minxy u spot on today girl...is like u reading my mind when you posting lol LAWD :clapping:

Vivaa

i keep seeing ppl say that..but minx stay true to the same sentiment from day one..maybe its you guys that didnt see it
Oh I know minx keeps it 100..we've agreed on many things..just today is like she in meh head lol

Minxy

u know i do and one day you gone know its true!!!--u gone see one day...YUP:kicks
:kicks...tell them what the girls thought i was and how u reacted to that! :lol

how is good sex defined?

fullfilling and wanting more at the same time and also makes u wanna :drag: lol

for example if a man have a 2 inch buddy he could not please you

iono bout 2 inches but i've had great sex with a small penis

many women dont get orgasms

sad but true, cause they were brainwashed into thinking sex is bad and its bad to touch urself

many THINK they having/gettin good sex

iono bout all that
yet how defined?

see above :drag:

4 hours a sex and 3000 argasm?

32 seconds and one big one :grin:

its something thats not really discussed

for example there are scores of men who feel "me give har excellent sex cause she bleed, and she cant walk, and she run from me etc etc etc"

and they truly believe thats pleasure

thats a man and his ego...great sex can be painful the NEXT day because of the bakkle that was goin on inna di bed but there is nothing pleasurable about painful sex :no2:

I am sure pain is pleasurable for some

yet definitions definitions
yep!

Minxy u spot on today girl...is like u reading my mind when you posting lol LAWD :clapping:
awwwe. y'all making me :blush2:.......:grin:

J

Juan Dan

:kicks...tell them what the girls thought i was and how u reacted to that! :lol

yep!

awwwe. y'all making me :blush2:.......:grin:
alrite professor minx

me nuh have no arguement fi yuh

cause me a expect yuh fi seh yuh not tolerating less dan 300 argasm and nuttin less dan 12 incha

you have taught a lot today

class again tomorrow

see how we talk bout all kind a tings and yuh reason and talk and dont kiss yuh teeth or gwaan like yuh smell shit or some odda bad attitude way

thats how things are done
we could be a house together all weekend

I think the men cant stand a lotta the women
care they are not standable
so the best times are during sex or in da club
and thats just a smallllllllllllllllllllllll part of life

Minxy

Tell u a story Carlo...my gf divorced after 8 years of marriage...so finally i got her to start dating...she met this guy she liked and fell for the "come over and watch a movie" at 2am :no2:...so she went and thought that she was invited to ACTUALLY watch a movie...so of course im like :headbang helllllllllo...ur 34 and u fell for that?? Anyway, "u been seeing him, u like him, why not :tekit??" She actually said, "ewwe Minx!" im like :confused..."u laid next to a d*ck for 8yrs, whaam, yuh fraid it?" She looked down.. i said, ":scratch..u've never had an orgasm, have u?" she said, "i think so??"................ :swoon2: "that means no, woman!" :swoon:...soooooooooooooooooooo sad!

J

Juan Dan

Tell u a story Carlo...my gf divorced after 8 years of marriage...so finally i got her to start dating...she met this guy she liked and fell for the "come over and watch a movie" at 2am :no2:...so she went and thought that she was invited to ACTUALLY watch a movie...so of course im like :headbang helllllllllo...ur 34 and u fell for that?? Anyway, "u been seeing him, u like him, why not :tekit??" She actually said, "ewwe Minx!" im like :confused..."u laid next to a d*ck for 8yrs, whaam, yuh fraid it?" She looked down.. i said, ":scratch..u've never had an orgasm, have u?" she said, "i think so??" :swoon2: "that means no, woman!" :swoon:...soooooooooooooooooooo sad!
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

well on the flipside I have invited women over to hear my poetry or really watch a movie and get a vibe like "you gonna watch this bullhsit movie all night or read your poetry or fukkkkkkk"
lol

thing is if he can get one woman a night at his house to watch a movie and fukk
thats poosy all week
lol

yet yes many women dont get good sex or even know bout argasms

the question has YET to be answered though

what makes a man take a woman serious?
as in saying "yeah she the one"

it seems a mystery of sorts

its said a woman knows in seconds if she would fukk a man
yet what if he would make a good husband?
the wrong questions are asked

alrite me done now

Minxy

alrite professor minx

me nuh have no arguement fi yuh

cause me a expect yuh fi seh yuh not tolerating less dan 300 argasm and nuttin less dan 12 incha

you have taught a lot today

class again tomorrow

see how we talk bout all kind a tings and yuh reason and talk and dont kiss yuh teeth or gwaan like yuh smell shit or some odda bad attitude way

thats how things are done
we could be a house together all weekend

I think the men cant stand a lotta the women
care they are not standable
so the best times are during sex or in da club
and thats just a smallllllllllllllllllllllll part of life
wooooooo hooooooo :fairy...and about the house...juss make sure it eh have no liquor or i may have to molest u :pioneer:......:grin:

J

Juan Dan

wooooooo hooooooo :fairy...and about the house...juss make sure it eh have no liquor or i may have to molest u :good:
lol
last time liquor was there was weeks ago
someone told me that liquor like wite rum makes men impotent so I stopped drinking
lol
I shouldnt be told certain things
cause after being told that mexicans are short cause they eat a lotta corn
I stopped eating corn
then someone said broccoli was fake and I cant eat anymore broccoli

as I child I got the polluted air thing wrong and thought that fog was pollution so if outside look misty I aint going out there
so if I would say go to the country and if early morning there is fog or mist its a no no and I am scared I will dye or something
aka nahnosense

arlite me gone home now

Minxy

lol
last time liquor was there was weeks ago
someone told me that liquor like wite rum makes men impotent so I stopped drinking
lol
I shouldnt be told certain things
cause after being told that mexicans are short cause they eat a lotta corn
I stopped eating corn
then someone said broccoli was fake and I cant eat anymore broccoli

as I child I got the polluted air thing wrong and thought that fog was pollution so if outside look misty I aint going out there
so if I would say go to the country and if early morning there is fog or mist its a no no and I am scared I will dye or something
aka nahnosense

arlite me gone home now
hahahahahahahaha! :lol

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
To answer the question - no.

I had a rule against dating/marrying a man with children anyway, unless his wife (the mother) had passed away.

Thank you. If anything, Mexican women aren't laughing at anyone. They and their husbands are pointing to this and telling their daughters why not to deal with black men.
Mek him know. Black man like him a scorn di woman dem and di whole ress a di worl is quite traditional and expect a man to step up no matter how hard and MANAGE it. So is the black man getting scorn EVEN ON the racist boards...

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Tell u a story Carlo...my gf divorced after 8 years of marriage...so finally i got her to start dating...she met this guy she liked and fell for the "come over and watch a movie" at 2am :no2:...so she went and thought that she was invited to ACTUALLY watch a movie...so of course im like :headbang helllllllllo...ur 34 and u fell for that?? Anyway, "u been seeing him, u like him, why not :tekit??" She actually said, "ewwe Minx!" im like :confused..."u laid next to a d*ck for 8yrs, whaam, yuh fraid it?" She looked down.. i said, ":scratch..u've never had an orgasm, have u?" she said, "i think so??"................ :swoon2: "that means no, woman!" :swoon:...soooooooooooooooooooo sad!
you need to be a bit more understanding. She use to one man and one man's ting for EIGHT YEARS...when her husband wanted sex i'm sure he skip that juvenile trickster bullsh*t and got the point, so when he said he wanted to watch a movie with her, he wanted to watch a movie.

She learning. Juss help her learn fast before she get stuck with one for the wrong reason.

And anyway she wanted it, had to, cause nothing but attraction and feelings makes a woman get up out her own bed gone nowhere at 2am. She just don't know how to come out and admit she WANT a man that is not her husband. Maybe she feel guiilty like her body shouldn't get excited for no one else.

Just saying at least she have good reason to be out of practice.