It's FRIDAY what did you learn on IMIX

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I learn that some Imixers claim to be married with children....when they are actually SINGLE with Child.

I learn that AKKS gave his genuine sentiment, and the Imix ladies went on a Witch Hunt that went no where.

I learn that Brownie aka Eloquence is maturing into a woman, from a young lady...and her new look is looking very good on her.

1. Wait, which thread is this married/single/pickney business in? I just learned this...

2. The women not smart, they need to let all these men let their preferences out so they know the real deal and sort themselves accordingly...sending a man's real preferences underground not going to change the preference but make it harder to tell who is b.s.'ing you about their level of interest in everything you bring to the table, including your looks...

3. I learned that somewhere in all the subtle warring we just made peace? Falling off my chair to that...and for the record is me first did tell yuh fi guh look a nex race a woman, I want my credits mr. 50,000 of what you racked up off them posts will suffice to start.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Well, it was Humbling Experience for all that was involved....no?

lol!
this is why so many people lie...because some a unno too judgemental and scrutinize people life.....

i mean, i personally don't see a need to lie, but i can understand why some people do it.....unno try HARD to force SHAME onto people

I learn that there is at least a week per month on IMIX dedicated to Black bashing

Dragon is the most annoying, overdone character on here, with the most base contributions

Nikki G is the most real person on here and has more skills with women than most IMIX men

Lady R is toning down her prissiness

Some people argue about Soca, every minute of the day (NO LIFE PEOPLE)

How come no one posted that Foxy Brown said Jay Z is a tranny chaser?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I learn that there is at least a week per month on IMIX dedicated to Black bashing

Dragon is the most annoying, overdone character on here, with the most base contributions

Nikki G is the most real person on here and has more skills with women than most IMIX men

Just found out about it yesterday, but why didn't you post it? That would have been interesting.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

found out on somewhere besides IMIX and I was thinking how come no one post that, cuz IMIX is usually the first for ratchetness
I read it, and yet another confirmation of how big he is, and that the hip hop/r & b industry uses up these women and spits them out if they are not strong and hopefully smart, and they seem to have to sleep their way to the top to get anywhere except maybe Eve, MC Lyte, and some others, and who knows, may be wrong about them too...

I just am generally not spreading the bad news, too much focus on negativity in the black community. I normally don't spread such things unless there is some more important point i need to get across (like the vid i brought here and wanted people to think about their children going to school with kids raised by women like that)...

Not to mention no matter his flaws, it only a big deal this late in the game if he did it WHILE with, especially while married to, Beyonce. Not the case, so she kind of was better off being smart about a tell all like Karrine and writing and SELLING a BOOK...rather than dishing information that always reflects worse on the woman, for free.

I read it, and yet another confirmation of how big he is, and that the hip hop/r & b industry uses up these women and spits them out if they are not strong and hopefully smart, and they seem to have to sleep their way to the top to get anywhere except maybe Eve, MC Lyte, and some others, and who knows, may be wrong about them too...

I just am generally not spreading the bad news, too much focus on negativity in the black community. I normally don't spread such things unless there is some more important point i need to get across (like the vid i brought here and wanted people to think about their children going to school with kids raised by women like that)...

Not to mention no matter his flaws, it only a big deal this late in the game if he did it WHILE with, especially while married to, Beyonce. Not the case, so she kind of was better off being smart about a tell all like Karrine and writing and SELLING a BOOK...rather than dishing information that always reflects worse on the woman, for free.
I think whatever Jay and Foxy had or whatever Jay did should not be made public.

that was kind of low IF its true

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i learned that the parents of the sextuplets are apparently "ungrateful"...

i learned that people on FB overshare WAY too much

Minxy

I learn that some Imixers claim to be married with children....when they are actually SINGLE with Child.

u surprised :drag:

People are blind to themselves. I knew this from before but damn if that isn't confirmed to the extreme on this virtual apparatus
u zeeit :blind:

i learned peopel think AKKS is Opti in Hulk mode , same thinking just more edgy... :rofl:
:kicks

Well, it was Humbling Experience for all that was involved....no?

lol!
whaam, what'd i miss :search: