Jamaica to host FIRST GAY PRIDE celebration in August

TriniReporter

Jamaica to host first Gay Pride celebration in August

Jamaican gays and lesbians will be staging its first Pride celebration in August, the Jamaica Forum of Lesbians, All-Sexuals and Gays (J-FLAG) has announced.

PRiDEJA 2015 will be held under the theme. "The Pride of a People: Breaking the Rules of Oppression".

JFLAG is using crowd funding site GoFundMe to raise funds for the project, noting on the website that "Every dollar raised will support our mission to bring our diverse community together for a moment of celebration."
The exact date of the celebration has not been disclosed as yet but JFLAG said "This independence festival will be attended by over 1,000 persons."

Read More; Jamaica to host first Gay Pride celebration in August | Loop Barbados

Oneshot

where de crix
this is just going to be an uptown ting.
and doing it during independence time somebody looking for some NGO hype

Oneshot

where de crix
Does this make it less important or less significant or not noticeable? I am just trying to understand your post
there are well known gay clubs, gay parties and so forth. the gully full for queens, a lot of the badman are gay also.

hosting such an event outside of Pride Week, which is celebrated globally, but during Independence time, is nothing more than some self serving attention seeking behaviour.

In my experience Jamaica have the most lgbt people per ratio of the anglophone Caribbean so I think Jamaicans need to chill. people are fooled into thinking some of the Jamaican men who macho are str8 but a lot of them are gay/bi so it's no big deal. I don't understand the Jamaican obsession with this.

trinifrombx

In my experience Jamaica have the most lgbt people per ratio of the anglophone Caribbean so I think Jamaicans need to chill. people are fooled into thinking some of the Jamaican men who macho are str8 but a lot of them are gay/bi so it's no big deal. I don't understand the Jamaican obsession with this.
It is amazing your fascination with Jamaica, Fags like yourself are all over the world sucking prickss, so it is not like you saying anything new here!

It is amazing your fascination with Jamaica, Fags like yourself are all over the world sucking prickss, so it is not like you saying anything new here!
It's fascinating that u fascinated with h me being fascinated with Jamaicans u bum biatch. The thread is about Jamaica who u was me talk about? Ghanians? U big dum fool

trinifrombx

It's fascinating that u fascinated with h me being fascinated with Jamaicans u bum biatch. The thread is about Jamaica who u was me talk about? Ghanians? U big dum fool
Fag, prick sucker please !

Your experience, your Gay ass never stepped in Jamaica and you are an authority on what is going on in Jamaica ? Allyuh good yes.

No you are an authority on eating shit and sucking pricks, say it like it is, Damn fool !

Nasty ass Fags

Trini from the Bronx u r a caca hole u dumb fool u trying to diss me with stuff I put out there, how is that a diss? Why r u even in this thread? U not suppose to be pipsing some girl right now? Since u is the so called biggest str8 macho man out but no u dey arguing with a so called fag as u say. What that make u?

trinifrombx

Trini from the Bronx u r a caca hole u dumb fool u trying to diss me with stuff I put out there, how is that a diss? Why r u even in this thread? U not suppose to be pipsing some girl right now? Since u is the so called biggest str8 macho man out but no u dey arguing with a so called fag as u say. What that make u?

Yeah, but I can beat the shit out of your faggot ass, that is what counts for me !

You are a nasty ass fag, again, the only thing you are an authority on is eating shit , taking pricks up your ass, and sucking pricks, that is what you should speak on !

Yeah, but I can beat the shit out of your faggot ass, that is what counts for me !
You are a nasty ass fag, again, the only thing you are an authority on is eating shit , taking pricks up your ass, and sucking pricks, that is what you should speak on !
Oh please what a tired lame "read" u say the same things over and over!

U r probably an undercover buller ur damn self. U don't even come across like u have swag either so I am quite sure no girls checking for u.

But me I have a line of Jamaicans who want a chance to get close to me. Macho Jamaican men who no one else would think they gay or bi so I have EXPERIENCE. What experience you have in the lgbt world? So why u even speaking on it?

It's a damn fact that most of the dudes out here freakin bisexual. Quite a lot of West Indian Caribbean brothers too who just normal men who dabble in both sexes. It's just that the they scared about what people would think or they value their relationship or marriage with their wives/girlfriends enough not to expose it.

Or some people so scared they never act on it for fear of ridicule. It's sad that people have to stiffle a part of their identity to please bible thumping heathens

trinifrombx

Oh please what a tired lame "read" u say the same things over and over!

U r probably an undercover buller ur damn self. U don't even come across like u have swag either so I am quite sure no girls checking for u.

But me I have a line of Jamaicans who want a chance to get close to me. Macho Jamaican men who no one else would think they gay or bi so I have EXPERIENCE. What experience you have in the lgbt world? So why u even speaking on it?
Lmao, you Fags crack me up, I have no experience with Homos or Fags, in HS, after football practice, I caught one of your type looking at my shit and I beat him down right there, outside of that none !

So, you have swag, Swagthefagterific, lol, yeah ok , okay, so since you taking pricks in the ass for Team Fag Jamaica, you are now their official Fag team spoke person!

Lmao, and you have experience, yeah, maybe you have a point, you sucking a multitude of pricks, lick nasty assholes, so it must count for something !

U r so lame I suck one prick in my life so far, got fuked for bout 5 mins and was not prepared so I stopped and I never eat a batty yet. (But of course I will eat a clean one of someone I like) man or woman. So u think I am this promiscuous guy u r lame!

trinifrombx

It's a damn fact that most of the dudes out here freakin bisexual. Quite a lot of West Indian Caribbean brothers too who just normal men who dabble in both sexes. It's just that the they scared about what people would think or they value their relationship or marriage with their wives/girlfriends enough not to expose it.

Or some people so scared they never act on it for fear of ridicule. It's sad that people have to stiffle a part of their identity to please bible thumping heathens
Keep dreaming, it doesn't validate that you are a nasty fag and eat shit !

Most dudes, huh are bi, what, huh ?

No, I am willing to bet you attract fags because you look and act like one !

You ################ers now feel empowered that everyone is gay or a homo like you, please spare us !

Speak for yourself, fags know where to find fags, I don't even have one fag friends or know of one, if they in the closet, that is another issue,
You ################ers swear everyone want to partake in these nasty devious behavior, spare us !