Jamaica to host FIRST GAY PRIDE celebration in August

why do you want to know? You guys see why it's a turn on? All that sexual frustration online. fkking explosive. AND he said he beat someone up for looking at his sh!t. *quiver-grunt*

This could be us but you trippin'.

hot pic! i like rough play and sensual play,

dont even need to do penetration or sucking, just kissing and body contact is enough for me to feel good.

its all about connecting! lol :D

playing with men or women is two different things, they cannot be compared and fulfills two different needs for bisexual men.

YUMMMYYYY

Carib2

Listen to this next fag , stop it, stop it, real fag talk !

You nasty ass fags crack me up, no one is , well not me is homophobic , I just disapprove of allyuh reckless behavior , wtf is a bisexual fag ?

Allyuh fags let these women allyuh supposingly bullin let them in on the fact that allyuh licking a man ass and taking it up the ass, allyuh telling them this ?
Is this what West Indians are like?

OK to answer your ignorant question.

Allyuh fags let these women allyuh supposingly bullin let them in on the fact that allyuh licking a man ass and taking it up the ass, allyuh telling them this ?

I'm going to have to translate this into Standard English

Do you gays tell Women you are having sexual relations with other Men?

Only closet gays with have sex with a Woman if they do and have sexual relations with the same sex then they're probably Bixsexual or in denial. I for one don't do that...

You sound like a dumbass though.

well not me is homophobic , I just disapprove of allyuh reckless behavior , wtf is a bisexual fag ?

BUT WHO THE ################ ARE YOU TO DISAPROVE OF WHAT SOMEONE DOES IN THEIR OWN BEDROOM? Who are YOU to judge people who are in love with the same ################ing gender? WHO the ################ ARE you to look down on anyone? Who the ################ are you?

Answer the question: WHO THE ################ ARE YOU? please because once I know then I can understand why you are so concerned with what bisexual/lesbian/homosexual people do. If they NOT TRYING TO RAPE YOU there NO ################ING concern. In your ARSE!

And the correct word is ''gay'' ################er you.

trinifrombx

Is this what West Indians are like?

OK to answer your ignorant question.

I'm going to have to translate this into Standard English

Do you gays tell Women you are having sexual relations with other Men?

Only closet gays with have sex with a Woman if they do and have sexual relations with the same sex then they're probably Bixsexual or in denial. I for one don't do that...

You sound like a dumbass though.

well not me is homophobic , I just disapprove of allyuh reckless behavior , wtf is a bisexual fag ?

BUT WHO THE ################ ARE YOU TO DISAPROVE OF WHAT SOMEONE DOES IN THEIR OWN BEDROOM? Who are YOU to judge people who are in love with the same ################ing gender? WHO the ################ ARE you to look down on anyone? Who the ################ are you?

Answer the question: WHO THE ################ ARE YOU? please because once I know then I can understand why you are so concerned with what bisexual/lesbian/homosexual people do. If they NOT TRYING TO RAPE YOU there NO ################ING concern. In your ARSE!

And the correct word is ''gay'' ################er you.

You shit eaters crack me up, I don't give a shit if allyuh licking shit or eating it, I was concern if allyuh telling straight women that allyuh sucking prick or licking shit !

Now that I know , bi, fags, homos, allyuh suffering from that same mental disorder !

Carib2

You shit eaters crack me up, I don't give a shit if allyuh licking shit or eating it, I was concern if allyuh telling straight women that allyuh sucking prick or licking shit !

Now that I know , bi, fags, homos, allyuh suffering from that same mental disorder !
DUMBASS it isn't a mental disorder but a variant of sexuality ALL ################ING MODA ARSE ANIMALS have variations in sexuality you backwards dumb ################.

trinifrombx

DUMBASS it isn't a mental disorder but a variant of sexuality ALL ################ING MODA ARSE ANIMALS have variations in sexuality you backwards dumb ################.
I will leave you with the last words, but a drunk never state in AA that he is a drunk, a man bullin a cow or a goat is not dealing with a variation in sexuality, it is a mental disorder !

If God want Steve to Bull Steve, we as a generation can't reproduce to move ahead

So as much as you feel you are normal or partaking in V in Sex. Far from that, but hey, if you feel you normal, good for you !

Carib2

I will leave you with the last words, but a drunk never state in AA that he is a drunk, a man bullin a cow or a goat is not dealing with a variation in sexuality, it is a mental disorder !

If God want Steve to Bull Steve, we as a generation can't reproduce to move ahead

So as much as you feel you are normal or partaking in V in Sex. Far from that, but hey, if you feel you normal, good for you !
So you are comparing a variation in HUMAN SEXUALITY to a perverse form of animal cruelty? You really that dumb? So to you a homosexual is like a pedo?

Are you more reflexed with the idea of lesbianism?

You on the internet but can't EDUCATE yourself of HUMAN SEXUALITY? There's a reason why only a relative small minority of the Human population are Lesbian/Gay dumbass because if it was near 90% we would die off!

GO SUCK OUT YOUR MODA DUTTY ################.

Oneshot

where de crix

you do realize there are gay and bisexual animals, they even participate in group sex.

Missmayling

So you are comparing a variation in HUMAN SEXUALITY to a perverse form of animal cruelty? You really that dumb? So to you a homosexual is like a pedo?

Are you more reflexed with the idea of lesbianism?

You on the internet but can't EDUCATE yourself of HUMAN SEXUALITY? There's a reason why only a relative small minority of the Human population are Lesbian/Gay dumbass because if it was near 90% we would die off!

GO SUCK OUT YOUR MODA DUTTY ################.
perverse form of animal cruelty? Talk about pot calling kettle black. 40 years ago,most people viewed homosexuals as being just as sick in the head with the pedo and other variants of human sexuality.

Oneshot

where de crix
perverse form of animal cruelty? Talk about pot calling kettle black. 40 years ago,most people viewed homosexuals as being just as sick in the head with the pedo and other variants of human sexuality.
nah there is a difference though,

comes with the idea of consent.

in time when humans can communicate with animals i figure even this will be able to challenged. hopefully by then we will synthetic meat, cause eating a dolphin seems barbaric now, much less when we can talk to flipper

in time when humans can communicate with animals i figure even this will be able to challenged. hopefully by then we will synthetic meat, cause eating a dolphin seems barbaric now, much less when we can talk to flipper
real talk man, some agree some dont, but wither way, homosexuality is a consentual thing.

How could you possibly compare that to the rape of a child? or an animal? Next thing raping a woman will be alright to?

Missmayling

the pedo can argue that the laws need to change, so that their form of sexuality is not seen as depraved or perverted. All these groups want is to be seen as normal with the same rights and freedom as heterosexuals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/01/statutory-rape-laws-in-the-u-s/

Nor is this some purely modern invention. The ages of consent throughout the country were apparently 10 or 12 throughout much of the 1800s; they then rose to 16 or 18 by 1920, according to Mary Odem’s “Delinquent Daughters: Protecting and Policing Adolescent Female Sexuality in the United States, 1885-1920,” and there have been minor fluctuations since then. The last state to raise the age of consent from 14 to 16 was Hawaii, in 2001. Moreover, until recently the statutory rape laws applied only to girls, not to boys; heterosexual sex with an underage boy wasn’t statutory rape at all — now it is.

3. An age of consent of 16 may seem very low to you. If that’s so, you may be shocked to know that — according to the accounts I’ve seen (e.g., here) — it’s 13 in South Korea and Japan, and, until recently, Spain; 14 in Austria, Germany, Italy, and Portugal; 15 in Denmark, France, and Sweden; and 16 in most of the rest of the Western world. The age 17 and 18 states in the United States are outliers, though Ireland and a couple of states in Australia are also at 17.

the pedo can argue that the laws need to change, so that their form of sexuality is not seen as depraved or perverted. All these groups want is to be seen as normal with the same rights and freedom as heterosexuals.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/01/statutory-rape-laws-in-the-u-s/

Nor is this some purely modern invention. The ages of consent throughout the country were apparently 10 or 12 throughout much of the 1800s; they then rose to 16 or 18 by 1920, according to Mary Odem’s “Delinquent Daughters: Protecting and Policing Adolescent Female Sexuality in the United States, 1885-1920,” and there have been minor fluctuations since then. The last state to raise the age of consent from 14 to 16 was Hawaii, in 2001. Moreover, until recently the statutory rape laws applied only to girls, not to boys; heterosexual sex with an underage boy wasn’t statutory rape at all — now it is.

3. An age of consent of 16 may seem very low to you. If that’s so, you may be shocked to know that — according to the accounts I’ve seen (e.g., here) — it’s 13 in South Korea and Japan, and, until recently, Spain; 14 in Austria, Germany, Italy, and Portugal; 15 in Denmark, France, and Sweden; and 16 in most of the rest of the Western world. The age 17 and 18 states in the United States are outliers, though Ireland and a couple of states in Australia are also at 17.
Although you present 'an argument' - when people think about pedos they are generally not refering to grey area age of consent, consentual sex relating to teenagers, it usually relates to sick old white men bedding innocent children...

Oneshot

where de crix

the same applies with "normal" sex.
it is all about consent.
at the end of the day, society will determine consent.

a woman that lies in a man bed, has she given consent to be a sexual toy. some countries will say yes, some will say no.

in some countries you kidnap your wife.
that is kinda romantic dont you think?

Carib2

You backwards brainwashed fool listen here.

Variations in Human sexuality is a natural part of Humanity, your sexuality is determined by natural causes. Homosexual people make up less than 5% of the Human population throughout cultures all over the world variations in sexuality wasn't looked down upon as it was considered normal a quick google search would defend this.

Homophobia spread with colonialism native cultures were influenced or forced to escape the Christian and European worldview meaning different aspects of the colonists culture would spread with them like the concept of Homosexuality, gender norms and the alleged superiority of them. Up to this day people are brainwashed the world over to think homosexuality is unnatural including dumb people like you.

Here is to debunk some typical myths of sexuality

Black people can be gay
You probably know a Black gay person
Gay people are not all visible and act foolish
Gay sex is non of your business
We don't eat shit
Not all of us like ################ing arse

you need so shut your arse.

Missmayling

Although you present 'an argument' - when people think about pedos they are generally not refering to grey area age of consent, consentual sex relating to teenagers, it usually relates to sick old white men bedding innocent children...
Old white men like MJ? Your perception seem to be based on the movies and not the news. My point is that only a few years back, homosexuals, pedo etc were all seen as sick in the head.

Missmayling

the same applies with "normal" sex.
it is all about consent.
at the end of the day, society will determine consent.

a woman that lies in a man bed, has she given consent to be a sexual toy. some countries will say yes, some will say no.

in some countries you kidnap your wife.
that is kinda romantic dont you think?
What is normal sex? 10 years from now , it could include pedo and others that deem their sexuality to be normal.