Jamaica to host FIRST GAY PRIDE celebration in August

Missmayling

You backwards brainwashed fool listen here.

Variations in Human sexuality is a natural part of Humanity, your sexuality is determined by natural causes. Homosexual people make up less than 5% of the Human population throughout cultures all over the world variations in sexuality wasn't looked down upon as it was considered normal a quick google search would defend this.

Homophobia spread with colonialism native cultures were influenced or forced to escape the Christian and European worldview meaning different aspects of the colonists culture would spread with them like the concept of Homosexuality, gender norms and the alleged superiority of them. Up to this day people are brainwashed the world over to think homosexuality is unnatural including dumb people like you.

Here is to debunk some typical myths of sexuality

Black people can be gay
You probably know a Black gay person
Gay people are not all visible and act foolish
Gay sex is non of your business
We don't eat shit
Not all of us like ################ing arse

you need so shut your arse.
Homophobia is just the European way of saying taboo. Now even in European history, incest, homosexuals , beastiality, etc were normal in certain cultures. I am trying to understand why you as a gay is offended by other variation in human sexuality, when in many cultures today you are are seen as having mental problems for your attraction to the same sex.

trinifrombx

Homophobia is just the European way of saying taboo. Now even in European history, incest, homosexuals , beastiality, etc were normal in certain cultures. I am trying to understand why you as a gay is offended by other variation in human sexuality, when in many cultures today you are are seen as having mental problems for your attraction to the same sex.
Don't let these shit eating Fags trick you, you see how they coming at you with , if the majority that these damn fools just pointed out are straight, and they partaking in these immoral un Godly homo acts, clearly they are too mentally sick to see that they are sick, it is sad !

Wtf is a bisexual fag? You know, they licking Bamsey and sucking prick, and they feel they not mental case, smh !

Missmayling

Don't let these shit eating Fags trick you, you see how they coming at you with , if the majority that these damn fools just pointed out are straight, and they partaking in these immoral un Godly homo acts, clearly they are too mentally sick to see that they are sick, it is sad !

Wtf is a bisexual fag? You know, they licking Bamsey and sucking prick, and they feel they not mental case, smh !
Carib sounds like an hypocrite , because the other variants have jobs, pay taxes, etc and want to choose who they love in peace as well and be accepted in society. It could be a minor, an animal, their sister or mother, etc. so,why is it that a woman that is in a relationship with her adult son a sick f, but homosexuality is not? IMO, if the gays start to support these other sexual variants in society, it will push their cause back. Our attitude On this issue is based on religion. I would like to know what theirs are based on when it comes to other sexual variants. Simply calling a person a homophobe doesn't answer the question.

Lucianite

Carib sounds like an hypocrite , because the other variants have jobs, pay taxes, etc and want to choose who they love in peace as well and be accepted in society. It could be a minor, an animal, their sister or mother, etc. so,why is it that a woman that is in a relationship with her adult son a sick f, but homosexuality is not? IMO, if the gays start to support these other sexual variants in society, it will push their cause back. Our attitude On this issue is based on religion. I would like to know what theirs are based on when it comes to other sexual variants. Simply calling a person a homophobe doesn't answer the question.
you touching on some points I was wondering about such as

" On this issue is based on religion." - there is a strong religious opposition to homosexuality that people rely on.

and i do find Carib's "variants of human sexuality" a bit vague - its a "variant_ - yes but what does mean in the context of others who say its "unnatural" or "wrong" or "deviant " etc
but I think the response is does not have to be any of there above - it is just a thing of "nature" that happens to less than 5% of populations - according to Caribe...

so is there a homosexual gene ?

P.S. I understand all this discussion is purely academic because the rights of individuals should always be respected. even if one thinks its "wrong" or "deviant" etc still should not mean attacking and especially violence.

** stepping off soapbox**

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
No wonder me love and respect mayling
Caribbean women usually feel more strongly gainst fhishes than the men

I DON'T know who the fuk these so called Currybean women on here are

Not familiar

Carib2

you touching on some points I was wondering about such as

" On this issue is based on religion." - there is a strong religious opposition to homosexuality that people rely on.

and i do find Carib's "variants of human sexuality" a bit vague - its a "variant_ - yes but what does mean in the context of others who say its "unnatural" or "wrong" or "deviant " etc
but I think the response is does not have to be any of there above - it is just a thing of "nature" that happens to less than 5% of populations - according to Caribe...

so is there a homosexual gene ?

P.S. I understand all this discussion is purely academic because the rights of individuals should always be respected. even if one thinks its "wrong" or "deviant" etc still should not mean attacking and especially violence.

** stepping off soapbox**
I can't believe I'm having this debate.

Variations in sexuality are for example

Heterosexual
Homosexual
Bisexual
Asexual
Pansexual
Curious
Unsure

Now paedophilia and animal molestation where one individual has sexual or gets a kick out of dominating and harming others. They're not variations in sexuality as sexuality incorporates different things like romaticism, love and a mutual bond.

How can anyone compare paedophillia with homosexuality? If you think we eat poo and spit on each other your mixing up abuse or some weird fetish with a sexuality.

You breeders are so ignorant.

Carib2

What? LOL

Again there's many cultures around the world especially pre colonial that didn't think non heterosexual people were weird it spread with colonialism.

I am offended by paedophillia and people who force themselves upon animals - those are not variants in sexuality they are simply forms of abuse or odd sexual fetishes. Yuck.

Wow wow wow

you cannot debate with dunce people.

Mayling prolly aint got d!ck in years, i call her cobweb p!ussy, very bitter, you see it in the way she down other beautiful women

she is really a jealous person. As for that undercover fag trinifrombx, he prolly so DL it not even funny

he seem to take this too personal, have me wondering like boyyy what u doinnn :blush2:

Missmayling

What? LOL

Again there's many cultures around the world especially pre colonial that didn't think non heterosexual people were weird it spread with colonialism.

I am offended by paedophillia and people who force themselves upon animals - those are not variants in sexuality they are simply forms of abuse or odd sexual fetishes. Yuck.

Wow wow wow
Many cultures around the world allowed for incest,beastiality, child marriages , homosexuality,Transgender, etc. The most famous one was the city of Sodom. your paedophobic etc attitudes are based on what values? I know mine is based on the bible, and over time social attitudes have changed with regard to homosexuality. The issue is will society's attitudes also change for the groups you as a gay of all people are now calling sick.

Carib2

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You based your morals on the bible? Doesn't it say Women are subordinate to Men? And ''dark skinned people are marked'' or some sheet? LOL

I base my morals on my upbringing. I know forcing yourself on someone sexually or manipulating someone is wrong 100% LOL maybe you need the BIBLE to tell you?

Lucianite

These conversations can go on forever because EVERTHING IS subjective
But Most religions do say homosexuality is a sin or wrong or whatever
So do homosexuals reject religion
Lest take this scenario
Everyone or most people are born into a religion of their parents
And so the religion says homosexuality is a sin
Can person change their sexual orientation ... Why not ?
If people can change their gender why not their orientation

I'm just asking for the sake of discussion

Carib2

Can person change their sexual orientation ... Why not ? They can't just ask yourself can you change your sexuality? Its probably a ''no'' right? well same goes for gay people some gay ppl PRETEND to be straight but they're still GAY.
If people can change their gender why not their orientation. your simplifying things...

people cannot change their sexual orientation voluntarily but what they can change is their sexual behaviors. But people sexuality could be fluid and people can go from being gay to bisexual to str8 depending on where they are in their life. Some men were more straight when they were younger, then bi and eventually fully gay. Like Jessica Simpson father who became interested in men later on in life. I had a bisexual friend who gave up having sex with guys in order to settle down with his wife as he realized he was approaching 30 and did not want to do that anymore. He never told her about his past.

trinifrombx

you cannot debate with dunce people.

Mayling prolly aint got d!ck in years, i call her cobweb p!ussy, very bitter, you see it in the way she down other beautiful women

she is really a jealous person. As for that undercover fag trinifrombx, he prolly so DL it not even funny

he seem to take this too personal, have me wondering like boyyy what u doinnn :blush2:

So only Fags, bullas, shit eaters, bi-fags, etc have a valid opinion on the topic ?

Allyuh so mentally gone with this disorder that you don't even know, sad !

Btw, how did you break the news to your father that his son who he thought was going to grow up to be somebody is now more interested in sucking roughneck pricks, eating shit and taking Bull ?

I can't imagine this went over well with him ?

And are you allowed back into the house ?

trinifrombx

Btw, these so call roughnecks that you claim want to shell you down, what are they consider ?

Meaning did they declare that they are Homo thugs or they are Dl ?

This is serious health concern for straight woman if they didn't declare they like bulling fags like you !

Btw, these so call roughnecks that you claim want to shell you down, what are they consider ?

Meaning did they declare that they are Homo thugs or they are Dl ?

This is serious health concern for straight woman if they didn't declare they like bulling fags like you !
why u wanna know ? Why u so pressed?

Missmayling

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You based your morals on the bible? Doesn't it say Women are subordinate to Men? And ''dark skinned people are marked'' or some sheet? LOL

I base my morals on my upbringing. I know forcing yourself on someone sexually or manipulating someone is wrong 100% LOL maybe you need the BIBLE to tell you?
I am going to assume you were raised in a Christian household like most WI, yet you choose like many of us to pick and choose what aspect of the bible to follow. So please answer my question. Why is it that people that engage in beastiality, incest, pedophiles etc are seen as mentally sick and wrong according to you as a gay person ? Even today in some countries, homosexuality is still seen as a mental sickness, so I am not sure why you were offended when gays are compared with pedophiles by heterosexuals.

your argument to justify that homosexuality is normal is based on history, yet the same logic doesnt apply to the other sexual deviants that you as a gay find to be sick. History clearly shows where cultures allowed for child brides, incest, beastiality and homosexuality, yet you continue to side step the issue that these other mental disorders will also over time be seen as normal sexual variants using the same logic as gays to gain acceptance in society.