Jamaica world's 3rd coolest country – CNN

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
only by Brazil and Singapore, Jamaica has been ranked the world's third coolest country by CNN. The lighthearted article posted online listed the top 12 among 250 countries.

"There's more to Jamaicans than reggae, including Rastafarian (the most kick-back religion ever invented), an accent that’s the envy of the English-speaking world and the planet’s most distinctive and recognisable hairstyle. Note to backpackers: dreadlocks only cool on actual Jamaicans," said the article.

Where your country rank...? Read More !

The world's coolest nationalities: Where do you rank? | CNNGo.com

this list is epic flop, no TNT? wham to the other Caribbean cool kid?

steups

country like Nepal and other countries that should not even be they

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador

steups

No worries....write it up as if you were submitting it to CNN.....what would you state regarding why T&T is cool.....?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
u do that for us, as a neutral person..I would be too bias

Well, if I must, but I still would like to hear your take…but….

By Far the Best care free Party vibes in all of North America, The best Carnival in the Caribbean relating to vibes, music, the stage, and a real party atmosphere, Pan haven, …..beautiful mixed women……this is where I stop…remind me of what I am missing…no offense !

on a real though, never knew it was cool to be Nepalese, Turkish etc

wham to the good ol US of A? Colombia anyone? Dominican Rep? Nigeria?

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Oh....for the most part...the majorty of Trinis i have come across in person, real cool, outside of the biasness I see posted by some...but I guess it is much easier to be nice in person vs hiding behind a keyboard...just my take !

Oh....for the most part...the majorty of Trinis i have come across in person, real cool, outside of the biasness I see posted by some...but I guess it is much easier to be nice in person vs hiding behind a keyboard...just my take !

and stop being foolish, a couple trinis on here bad talking others, could compare to a million, who doh even know what is islandmix?

but u shoulda see ur peeps going in on Trinis last night on twitter. :( , I actually felt sorry for Trinis..thats why i hate twitter its always some war.

yeah back to topic, Jamaica should rank hanger than Singapore

tikreyol

Got Kompa?

steups

No surprise you're in here ####################ing :kicks

Congrats to Jamaica I guess for the recognition.

DerMonger

I'm surprised a Scandanavian nation didn't make the list. I'd put the Netherlands in there over any of the European nations that didn't make the list.

Congrats to Jamaica.

As for Brazil, those people were the definition of cool from my times there.

Oh yeah, Canada should be ahead of the U.S. Lol.

Seawall

Well, if I must, but I still would like to hear your take…but….

By Far the Best care free Party vibes in all of North America, The best Carnival in the Caribbean relating to vibes, music, the stage, and a real party atmosphere, Pan haven, …..beautiful mixed women……this is where I stop…remind me of what I am missing…no offense !
T&T have nice African and Indian women too.

I'm surprised a Scandanavian nation didn't make the list. I'd put the Netherlands in there over any of the European nations that didn't make the list.

Congrats to Jamaica.

As for Brazil, those people were the definition of cool from my times there.

Oh yeah, Canada should be ahead of the U.S. Lol.
the US should be there for sure, thats why this list not really holding any water

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
and stop being foolish, a couple trinis on here bad talking others, could compare to a million, who doh even know what is islandmix?

but u shoulda see ur peeps going in on Trinis last night on twitter. :( , I actually felt sorry for Trinis..thats why i hate twitter its always some war.

yeah back to topic, Jamaica should rank hanger than Singapore

Man, you must have a lot of free time to partake in nonsesne talk like that.....sorry, bias talk and bias ppl are of no interest to me...

So how you gonna rate them higher than Singapore and you never visit there muchless like certain aspect of the culture to rate them suh.....?

BTW, I would still like to hear...your own words, your bias opinion on why T&T is cool....