Jamaican broadcaster and comedian "Johnny" harassed by Trini immigration officers

J

Juan Dan

You silly clown. You miss the most central point of what I am saying is that there is nothing to be impressed about about being ' brite'. I am clearly lighter skinned than most pure African people and obviously darker skinned than a 50/50 mulatto. But WHY THE HELL DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?

I know why it bothers Mayling. Because she is jealous that if I am lighter skinned than her she would have to spend more than me on skin bleach cream. Now what is YOUR fixation??? You like your dudes 'light n brite'???
whats up with all that ghay stuff?
you think I hate or dislike fishes?
hahahahahaha

who taught you about jahmaycans?
lol
lol

THE POINT YOU DUMB MADDAFUKKA

is that I have shown that you have color issues

the above post I quoted says you sick
your mind fukd
lol

you think you need a psychiatrist?
seriously

yet yes growing up so dark with a mother who hates darker people and thinks lowly of them would fukk me up too
growing up in a society that is "mixed" yet you look like a "jahmaycan" or be called lil blkie must have really hurt you

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/farrakhan-comes-t-t-month-249043/?highlight=Tvex

You must be one of the few black people from Trinidad who is comfortable with being black. You are part of my estimated 3% of Trinidadians who should actually be considered a black person. From what I see, you are a very small minority from your land. Trinidadians I see always talk about being mixed. They live for it. Tell a Trinidadian girl that she is pretty and somewhere she is going to tell you about her mix as if that's the main reason why she is attractive. Trinidadians remind me of the way black latinos think except you speak english. Farrakhan's message is wasted on people with this mentality unless he is speaking to my estimated 3%.
What a load of hogwash! Where does MissMayling get this fantasy 3% figure from?!
I wonder if this MissMayling has ever been to Trinidad?
We have the strongest and most authentic African cultural and religious practices in the Caribbean.
Maybe she means that from her experience only 3% of Afro-Trinis are like-minded racist bigots that she obviously feels most comfortable hanging out with?

D

DiTriniempress

What a load of hogwash! Where does MissMayling get this fantasy 3% figure from?!
I wonder if this MissMayling has ever been to Trinidad?
We have the strongest and most authentic African culture and religious practices in the Caribbean.
Maybe she means that from her experience only 3% of Afro-Trinis are like-minded racist bigots that she obviously feels most comfortable hanging out with?
She obviously pulled this random 3% figure out she bamsee

TOLOMB

Red Man
It's disturbing to see some of the insults####spewed in here. I'm like dam, the most common features of people with afro heritage must be blasted in such manors....

AROUCA-TRINI

I heard from a Venezuelan some time ago that they are roughed-up at our airports so this situation has been going on for some time. Then the indian high commissioner complained about the same. It seems to be an immigration thing and someone from that line of work has to explain what goes on there.

J

Juan Dan

It's disturbing to see some of the insults####spewed in here. I'm like dam, the most common features of people with afro heritage must be blasted in such manors....
"its all jokes you cant take a joke"?

the universe and its eternal omnipresent energy is something else I tell ya