Jamaican broadcaster and comedian "Johnny" harassed by Trini immigration officers

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
how they is not a country
[Black Bush] Because they ain't got no army. So they should shut, the, fcuk, up [/Black Bush]

In all honesty that place is made from American expats who didn't want to free their slaves and their docile I-want-to-travel-wherever-Massa-goes negroes.

It's really an American territory headed by Queen Elizabeth.
How about that for strange bedfellows?

[Black Bush] Because they ain't got no army. So they should shut, the, fcuk, up [/Black Bush]

In all honesty that place is made from American expats who didn't want to free their slaves and their are docile I-want-to-travel-wherever-Massa-goes negroes.

It's really an American territory headed by Queen Elizabeth.
How about that for strange bedfellows?
OMG I never knew jamaicans and bahamas had beef

robblaten

Rick Fox

thnicity:
*Afro-Bahamian (father)
*Italian (maternal grandfather)
*Scottish (maternal grandmother)

Rick Fox is a Canadian-born NBA veteran and actor. His father is Afro-Bahamian and his mother, who was born in Canada, is of half Italian and half Scottish ancestry. Rick grew up in the Bahamas and spent some time in the United States for high school. Rick was married to African-American actress and model Vanessa L. Williams.

Rick’s maternal grandfather was Gabriel “Bob” Gerace, who was born in Trail, British Columbia, Canada, the son of Italian immigrants, Giusseppe Gerace and Concetta Granieri.

Rick’s maternal grandmother, Jean Paterson, was Scottish.

Rick Fox 'Meet the Browns' Interview with Kam Williams
Web Site of the Jamaica Defence Force
His FATHER is Ulrick Fox. His paternal grandmother was Alice Fox nee Turnquest. Her father was George Bevenuto Turnquest, his father was Charles William Turnquest, His father was Karl Wilhelm Tornquist.............

I am not talking about his mother's family but his FATHER's

robblaten

OMG I never knew jamaicans and bahamas had beef
Of course we have no army, mutt. We are mostly marine territory.

According to Wikipedia, what we have is the most powerful of Anglophone Caribbean navies, which comes in handy rounding up Jamaican immigrants.

Everything you say bigging up Jamaica or downing my country sounds doubly stupid when you consider that you people cannot stay at home for shite and if allowed to, the whole country would up and move to the Bahamas or anywhere else that accepted them.

By the way, I found a new line of skin bleach that may interest you.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Of course we have no army, mutt. We are mostly marine territory.

According to Wikipedia, what we have is the most powerful of Anglophone Caribbean navies, which comes in handy rounding up Jamaican immigrants.

Everything you say bigging up Jamaica or downing my country sounds doubly stupid when you consider that you people cannot stay at home for shite and if allowed to, the whole country would up and move to the Bahamas or anywhere else that accepted them.

By the way, I found a new line of skin bleach that may interest you.
Nobody stays in the Bahamas.
It's a hub to move drugs, money and people.
It's all about geography.

bktrini305

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/farrakhan-comes-t-t-month-249043/?highlight=Tvex

You must be one of the few black people from Trinidad who is comfortable with being black. You are part of my estimated 3% of Trinidadians who should actually be considered a black person. From what I see, you are a very small minority from your land. Trinidadians I see always talk about being mixed. They live for it. Tell a Trinidadian girl that she is pretty and somewhere she is going to tell you about her mix as if that's the main reason why she is attractive. Trinidadians remind me of the way black latinos think except you speak english. Farrakhan's message is wasted on people with this mentality unless he is speaking to my estimated 3%.
Historically, Africans/Creoles had more education than Indians. They had that particular social advantage. (where some indians had land from their former "employers" aka slave masters). The black power movement of the 70s and 80s actually quite alienated Indians who then formed their own parties and gained control of the government after becoming the slightly larger group in the country (within margin of census error). It was not as good as being white, but it certainly was worse to be Indian in a person's mind because Indians worked the land. It was a chinese man that designed the flag of the country and in one interview he said he made sure to have black in the flag to represent the then majority population of the country.

In 1997 there was a calypso celebrating being a douglah because most douglahs would have identified as black or with their black family more. I keep posting the shit it's like my favorite tune.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ehX1ELzK2pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"for all those who playing ignorant/ talking bout you African descendant/ if you want to know de truth/ take a trip back too your root/ and somewhere on that journey/ you will see a man in a dhoti (skirt thing they wear)/saying he prayers in front of a Jhandi (hindu devotion/congregation)"

I as a AfroFrench-Creole Douglah Trinidadian, feel more culturally attached to an Indian or white person from my country than an African American. I don't like the term African American because it does not both describe me, and my Chinese Trinidadian godfather.

It is different for most of the other islands, they're mostly black. There is no large community of Indians or Syrians with major cultural influence. There is little to no music sung in Hindi in Jamaica. The totality of Indian food made in Jamaica is curry chicken that is too yellow and has carrots- clearly a Chinese innovation. In Antigua they eat curry chicken with macaroni pie. Divali is a riddim in Jamaica and in Trinidad it's an important holiday.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y9WY0gJvai0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Missmayling

Historically, Africans/Creoles had more education than Indians. They had that particular social advantage. (where some indians had land from their former "employers" aka slave masters). The black power movement of the 70s and 80s actually quite alienated Indians who then formed their own parties and gained control of the government after becoming the slightly larger group in the country (within margin of census error). It was not as good as being white, but it certainly was worse to be Indian in a person's mind because Indians worked the land.

In 1997 there was a calypso celebrating being a douglah because most douglahs would have identified as black or with their black family more. I keep posting the shit it's like my favorite tune.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ehX1ELzK2pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"for all those who playing ignorant/ talking bout you African descendant/ if you want to know de truth/ take a trip back too your root/ and somewhere on that journey/ you will see a man in a dhoti (skirt thing they wear)/saying he prayers in front of a Jhandi (hindu devotion/congregation)"
I honestly don't care. Swagger is trying to egg the Bahamian on and there was a Bahamian poster T-vex posting that stuff about Trinidadian Blacks a while back. Well, his sperm donor father was from the Bahamas.

robblaten

Nobody stays in the Bahamas.
It's a hub to move drugs, money and people.
It's all about geography.
Nobody stays in the Bahamas? Well I guess we do deport some (many to Jamaica, Haiti and the USA). But the thousands of Jamaicans now here trying desperately to stay would negate your statement.

Just yesterday they did raids on public buses and traffic stops around Nassau and caught 137 illegals from Peru, Haiti, Colombia, Jamaica, DR and the USA.

Missmayling

What are you talking about? Does your ignorance have no bounds? The Bahamas is a country with massive racial mixing and worldwide ancestry (Greek, English, Yoruba, Kongo, Igbo, Irish, Welsh), so why are you talking about 'random Swedes? Because you are somehow fixated with 'whites'.

You 'corrected' me about my Seminole ancestry without having a clue what you were talking about, so I did not bother to pursue it or correct you. I gave you one tiny example of my non-black ancestry (Swedish) and you make a big deal of it, as if it fixates you. I told you of my Egyptian great grandfather (my mother's Grandfather) and even that is 'white' enough to make you assume I am using it to show off (even though he was darker than the average 'black' Bahamian)

I said nothing to you of my English, Welsh, French and Irish. Of course if you heard them you would be even more convinced that I am 'making it up', since of course white is naturally superior to black in your thinking.

You NEVER accused me of 'making up' my African ancestry, did you? while my mother and grandmother are very near white, I told you that my father is pure Yoruba, from Fox Hill. Why am I not 'making up' that? The answer is simple. Because you are a typical Jamaican with colour hangups who sees 'black' as inferior to 'white' and (like Lioness) assumes anyone who tries to show the silliness of 'race' by pointing to his own ancestry is doing so to show he is 'whiter' than them and gets defensive.

I am SURE you bleach your skin. Come on and admit it.
Oh, so you are afro- Bahamian that mock the fact that it was the white man that freed the slaves. You continue to talk about Blacks in general as if you are a non Black which is why Carlos and myself asked you about your race. SMH.
Btw, the British kept very good records as far who came to these colonies and many Blacks in the region tend to embellish their ancestry to seem important. This is a remnant of the slave mentality
for example I never told you my ancestry. I am also mixed. My ancestry is Prussian, Russian, Mongolian, Latvian and Polish. My African ancestry is Zulu, Ethiopian and Tunisian Pirate.

robblaten

Oh, so you are afro- Bahamian that mock the fact that it was the white man that freed the slaves. You continue to talk about Blacks in general as if you are a non Black which is why Carlos and myself asked you about your race. SMH.
Btw, the British kept very good records as far who came to these colonies and many Blacks in the region tend to embellish their ancestry to seem important. This is a remnant of the slave mentality
for example I never told you my ancestry. I am also mixed. My ancestry is Prussian, Russian, Mongolian, Latvian and Polish. My African ancestry is Zulu, Ethiopian and Tunisian Pirate.
Maybe in your country blacks have to 'embellish' their ancestry to seem important, but not in mine. Here nobody gives a damn one way or the other and EVERYONE here practically has an extremely mixed ancestry. I think you use the word 'embellish' only about non African ancestry, which shows how you think.

NOBODY here considers it an embellishment to have Greek, Turkish, Chinese or whatever ancestry, in fact most don't care. You are superimposing your hangups where they do not belong. I am equally proud of all of my ancestry and none of it is any more an embellishment than any other part. And seeing as just about everyone in my country has equally interesting ancestry (Haitian, Greek, Brazilian etc.) it is not even considered an embellishment to discuss.

J

Juan Dan

lol
its amusing cause when yall were in the debate the last time
he was dropping allllllllllllllll sorts of mixtures
and now a simple question as his blkness is so difficult?
lol
lol
its also amusing that trinis have no racial issues
lol

all of this is very telling

yet I think because you are not lifting up your skirt and cursing like the stereotypical jahmaycan they have in their mind
then its a bit difficult to debate
there is no "sack onu moooooma" etc

Robert you are falling apart

J

Juan Dan

Maybe in your country blacks have to 'embellish' their ancestry to seem important, but not in mine. Here nobody gives a damn one way or the other and EVERYONE here practically has an extremely mixed ancestry. I think you use the word 'embellish' only about non African ancestry, which shows how you think.

NOBODY here considers it an embellishment to have Greek, Turkish, Chinese or whatever ancestry, in fact most don't care. You are superimposing your hangups where they do not belong. I am equally proud of all of my ancestry and none of it is any more an embellishment than any other part. And seeing as just about everyone in my country has equally interesting ancestry (Haitian, Greek, Brazilian etc.) it is not even considered an embellishment to discuss.
didn't you say your father pure blk or something?

if so then chances are high you real dark also
and trying to give the nice folks of himix an impression that you lite n brite

pardon me if your father one of the "EVERYBODY" that is mixed there

J

Juan Dan

What are you talking about? Does your ignorance have no bounds? The Bahamas is a country with massive racial mixing and worldwide ancestry (Greek, English, Yoruba, Kongo, Igbo, Irish, Welsh), so why are you talking about 'random Swedes? Because you are somehow fixated with 'whites'.

You 'corrected' me about my Seminole ancestry without having a clue what you were talking about, so I did not bother to pursue it or correct you. I gave you one tiny example of my non-black ancestry (Swedish) and you make a big deal of it, as if it fixates you. I told you of my Egyptian great grandfather (my mother's Grandfather) and even that is 'white' enough to make you assume I am using it to show off (even though he was darker than the average 'black' Bahamian)

I said nothing to you of my English, Welsh, French and Irish. Of course if you heard them you would be even more convinced that I am 'making it up', since of course white is naturally superior to black in your thinking.

You NEVER accused me of 'making up' my African ancestry, did you? while my mother and grandmother are very near white, I told you that my father is pure Yoruba, from Fox Hill. Why am I not 'making up' that? The answer is simple. Because you are a typical Jamaican with colour hangups who sees 'black' as inferior to 'white' and (like Lioness) assumes anyone who tries to show the silliness of 'race' by pointing to his own ancestry is doing so to show he is 'whiter' than them and gets defensive.

I am SURE you bleach your skin. Come on and admit it.
you a jacket?

robblaten

lol
its amusing cause when yall were in the debate the last time
he was dropping allllllllllllllll sorts of mixtures
and now a simple question as his blkness is so difficult?
lol
lol
its also amusing that trinis have no racial issues
lol

all of this is very telling

yet I think because you are not lifting up your skirt and cursing like the stereotypical jahmaycan they have in their mind
then its a bit difficult to debate
there is no "sack onu moooooma" etc

Robert you are falling apart

I am not called Robert, firstly. Secondly, having already said my father was pure Yoruba and my mother a mixed long islander, can you and Mayling honestly not just guess what my approximate colour would be?? It is your fixation that is odd. I can understand mayling because she is a woman (obviously may be interested in the appearance of a man) but YOU are supposedly Mr. Heterosexual batty-man disser-in-chief. WHY ON EARTH are you so interested in the physical appearance of another man????

robblaten

didn't you say your father pure blk or something?

if so then chances are high you real dark also
and trying to give the nice folks of himix an impression that you lite n brite

pardon me if your father one of the "EVERYBODY" that is mixed there
You silly clown. You miss the most central point of what I am saying is that there is nothing to be impressed about about being ' brite'. I am clearly lighter skinned than most pure African people and obviously darker skinned than a 50/50 mulatto. But WHY THE HELL DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH?

I know why it bothers Mayling. Because she is jealous that if I am lighter skinned than her she would have to spend more than me on skin bleach cream. Now what is YOUR fixation??? You like your dudes 'light n brite'???

J

Juan Dan

I am not called Robert, firstly. Secondly, having already said my father was pure Yoruba and my mother a mixed long islander, can you and Mayling honestly not just guess what my approximate colour would be?? It is your fixation that is odd. I can understand mayling because she is a woman (obviously may be interested in the appearance of a man) but YOU are supposedly Mr. Heterosexual batty-man disser-in-chief. WHY ON EARTH are you so interested in the physical appearance of another man????
damn dude you really have a problem

in any case I think what you trying to tell us without saying it is that you a dark skinned person

and because "EVERYBODY IN BAHAMAS MIXED" as you said, then you might be one of the FEW darker peoples
and since your mother is a serious bigot
then she probably looked down on your father
or you grew up not welcome by the lightskinders in your family

thereby having this whole bleaching obsession

every country has bleachers
even Bahamas a whole lotta them

its wherever you have folks like yourself with color issues or simply like to be lite

it goes even deeper with Clearasil

I AM VERY SURE YOU HAVE USED CLEARASIL AND OTHER BLEACHING PRODUCTS

says its a lie?
I dare you
didn't clearasin lighten you?
hahahahhaah

yet concerning the whole ghay thing
who the fukk you think you typing?
some ghetto person?
is that what you think of all jahmaycans?

pity you don't understand how fukkd you are psychologically
hush bleachy