Jamaicans are the most brainwashed of Caribbean people NOT Bajans.

Carib2

I saw two Jamaicans at the bus stop face was bleached, purple wigs and talking louder than the traffic.

Oneshot

where de crix
yup, he deep in some cult
what you think happened though, is it related to Bad Boy? Was it a lot of excesses?
Cause Loon, G Dep, (not sure about Mase though I think he is motivated by profit and not being a prophet), they turned to God after leaving Bad Boy.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
what you think happened though, is it related to Bad Boy? Was it a lot of excesses?
Cause Loon, G Dep, (not sure about Mase though I think he is motivated by profit and not being a prophet), they turned to God after leaving Bad Boy.
Something in that life probably put fear in them... And ur right, its a common theme amongst badboy artists.

Carib2

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6euuehxHItM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6euuehxHItM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol
Know why u can do these things?
Himix filled with a Buncha fhaggat WOMEN who set it like this
The confused angry scissorsfukkaz part time or full time they love you
Cause u represent their blk biatchery n hatred of men
In any case have fun
U should meet up with the other man n caribbean haters n become best frens

Carib2

I HATE brainwashed Black People that think they have to bleach up their skin to look good and Jamaicans seem good for that. Sad, Juan go ################ you MODA and go SUCK out yuh Moda ################.

Trini Juan

I HATE brainwashed Black People that think they have to bleach up their skin to look good and Jamaicans seem good for that. Sad, Juan go ################ you MODA and go SUCK out yuh Moda ################.
U have a blk dunce biatch attitude n u in great company
Have loads of fun
It took monique 50 years to realise she an unhappy bitter biatch
Have fun blk woman

Trini Juan

Did you suck out your Moda?
You are a so called man pretending to be the WORST type of blk woman there is

A filthy potty mouth disrespectful straight man hating biatch

U want to fight
Want to be disrespected
Are extra sexual
Etc etc

If u gonna pretend to love blk people
Conduct yourself better

As I said though have fun
And this I guarantee

Yall keep putting up those nasty pics
Every single person of any decency will never type on here again

Try it
U and your frens should post those pics constantly

The opposite of that is chilling out n make great treds
We adults here sir
I am your senior at 58 years old
Please have some respect

Trini Juan

I guess you didn't suck out your Moda then.
Didn't I ask u weeks ago why u HATE caribbean people
U type like a wite guy etc who just guessing bout caribbean people

U listen songs n hear a few badwords
Prolly was called a bulla or summin

Dude that fish shit nasty yet no one hates u
Stop picking fights n doing the dirty unhappy blk biatch schtick

U can emulate Oprah or michelle
Try it

Yet u won't cause u want trets n vielence
That's not adult like nor very classy

Cuss on mentally ill fish
Yes u displaying signs of what the psychiatric association referred to as fhishes mental illness

U ok?

this bleaching thing is very sad! Why a lot of caribbean people are so weak minded that they allow these silly agendas to infiltrate their minds and turn them against themselves. She said she bleaches to make life easier for herself. Says a lot about society where one would feel the need to go to that extreme for acceptance.

Oneshot

where de crix
this bleaching thing is very sad! Why a lot of caribbean people are so weak minded that they allow these silly agendas to infiltrate their minds and turn them against themselves. She said she bleaches to make life easier for herself. Says a lot about society where one would feel the need to go to that extreme for acceptance.
your boy red ed still lose, and labour has no Balls

HAHAHA

Trini Juan

I think u know more about that than i do, I really not into politics.
Really?
Must have been another person using the name
U were BIIIIIIIIIG on politics
Maybe we mistaken
Lol Yall insane
I enjoy politics so it was a great discussion on English politics
Learned a lot
Smh

Really?
Must have been another person using the name
U were BIIIIIIIIIG on politics
Maybe we mistaken
Lol Yall insane
I enjoy politics so it was a great discussion on English politics
Learned a lot
Smh
I have never been big on politics, NEVER! During the UK election it was a hot topic so I engaged in the banter and gave the general UK perspective!

But not me and politics. Historically, politics/democracy has never and never will benefit the masses. Only a select few who have the financial power to influence government policy will ever benefit from politics. This is a concept I CANNOT believe in. I believe in fairness for all - politics is the direct opposite of this!

I also believe in taking responsibility for oneself. I could never rely on any government for anything.

Its amazing to see how you are so obsessed with vye negre. This is not the first time you have tried to catch me out and imply that I use multiple accounts. Now your trying to suggest that Vye Negre is more than one person. Very interesting to see the effect Vye negre seems to have on you... hmmmm