Just because is a jerk in a rabbit suit you have to sue?

dedetriniking

To sue or not to sue. If its a racist its just one guy. They kids look just happy in the pic. Do you make a big deal out of every jerk with a racial problem that you meet? Does that instill an attitude in your kids where they are looking for people who don't like them because they are black behind every curtain? Does making a big deal out of every little perceive slight end up damaging your children?

San Diego family slaps Disneyland with charges of racism, say

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I want something outside of $500 and VIP passes. If you wanted me to shut up come harder than that. Comp me on my hotel stay, 2K in hush up money (Disney ain't cheap lol), a chance for my kids to kick the bunny in the shins and the VIP passes.

BacchanalDiva

I was about to write them off as paranoid but says a lot that they didn't take the $500 in VIP passes and still not looking for money; but rather for the park to fire the employee and give a written apology. If that stupid rabbit made my kid feel bad I'd want to kick him in the back all up and down that park.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Would you be posing this same question to Jews? :polling:

Because the minute your mouth look like you about to say something anti-Israel...the Defamation League all over your ass like a cheap sports coat.

BacchanalDiva

Would you be posing this same question to Jews? :polling:

Because the minute your mouth look like you about to say something anti-Israel...the Defamation League all over your ass like a cheap sports coat.
So true. I admit 1st thing I think is some hoodrats trying to get paid but obviously not the case here, how am I paying you good money to make my child feel less than? Nah, not keeping quiet.

dedetriniking

I hear what chinks is saying but this is a silly person who could only get a job dressed up like a rabbit in an amusement park. He should be pitied.....and will the kids notice this slight if the parents don't bring it up. I dunno...i just see this kinda of thing as giving some snot-nosed kid power over your emotions. The mother looks like she is crying in that pic. I am not giving some inbred prick that kind of power over me.

LIONESS onda RISE

I hear what chinks is saying but this is a silly person who could only get a job dressed up like a rabbit in an amusement park. He should be pitied.....and will the kids notice this slight if the parents don't bring it up. I dunno...i just see this kinda of thing as giving some snot-nosed kid power over your emotions. The mother looks like she is crying in that pic. I am not giving some inbred prick that kind of power over me.
Bullshit!!!Disney will set u back a couple thousand at BEST!! Who the ################ wanna spend that money ... For their kid to be snubbed and treated a way? My niece certainly noticed it cuz it was she who alerted my sis that Cinderella was being mean to her.. Kids notice shit like that.. ESP when they c other children receiving treatment that they themselves want

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Use it as a teachable moment, but you do them (kids) no good by pretending something is not there.

One of the worst things you could do is pretend it didn't happen. The reality is racism just like a host of other isms isn't going anywhere. Anybody who believes one day people all over the planet will not judge you on your skin color; is living on an island where the grass is made of cotton candy and gum drops fall from the sky.

Is every person who mash yuh toe doing it because they racist?...No But to live in make believe world does exactly what???

dedetriniking

Use it as a teachable moment, but you do them (kids) no good by pretending something is not there.

One of the worst things you could do is pretend it didn't happen. The reality is racism just like a host of other isms isn't going anywhere. Anybody who believes one day people all over the planet will not judge you on your skin color; is living on an island where the grass is made of cotton candy and gum drops fall from the sky.

Is every person who mash yuh toe doing it because they racist?...No But to live in make believe world does exactly what???
yeah if its obvious kids are going to mention it anyway... definitely don't act like it didn't happen....but don't let it ruin your day either.

Now here comes another accusation....this time against Donald Duck.

Second California family hits Disneyland with discrimination claims: report - NY Daily News

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
yeah if its obvious kids are going to mention it anyway... definitely don't act like it didn't happen....but don't let it ruin your day either.

Now here comes another accusation....this time against Donald Duck.

Second California family hits Disneyland with discrimination claims: report - NY Daily News
If you talking about the video and the mother crying, it's understandable. How do you explain to your child why they are being shunned all the while other children are being embraced.

Didn't watch the vid, but I assume that's what you're talking about.

dedetriniking

That story is a new allegation against donald duck the one yesterday was someone in a rabbit's suit that was ignoring the kids. This new allegation doesn't have a video but its a similar story of perceived racism by a disney character.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
To sue or not to sue. If its a racist its just one guy. They kids look just happy in the pic. Do you make a big deal out of every jerk with a racial problem that you meet? Does that instill an attitude in your kids where they are looking for people who don't like them because they are black behind every curtain? Does making a big deal out of every little perceive slight end up damaging your children?

San Diego family slaps Disneyland with charges of racism, say
Your stance would be understandable if they were seeking a large sum of money in damages. I applaud them for how they view it and what they are seeking.

dedetriniking

Your stance would be understandable if they were seeking a large sum of money in damages. I applaud them for how they view it and what they are seeking.
Agree! It clear what their motivation is....and it has nothing to do with money....just genuinely hurt feelings!

In a way that's kinda my point though.....I refuse to let a lil stink arse punk jack up my emotions like that....but I get it still.