Just When I thought Ladies in Hip Hop were No More

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
hood but classy :kicks
you can't rap about $500+ shoes, and wearing $15 SHOES IN YOUR VIDEO....Then expect an audience to take you seriously. It doesn't work for guys, damn sure eh go work for no girl rapper.

I've posted videos from her on Imix, about a year or so ago.

If she wants to reach stardom, she needs to show that's she's multi-talented...like singing & rapping alla Drake & Nikki Minaj.

The "Gangsta B!tch"..."Mob Wife" gimmic has been played out since 03'.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
the last part of what you said is what made my eyes glaze over (sorry Audree).

And then the scene in the hallway where she is walking down the hallway lined with a bunch of guys just made me think of a "pulling a train" metaphor and I hit the stop button. Not a good look.

Audree

Bush Baby
Nikki had a couple low budget YouTube Videos before she was discovered. Aside from the decorum,................SIGHHHH
The girl is actually talented. She can seriously ride a riddim. Her lyrical content is not the average flow. I like her. She going and get a little Bligh just now

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Nikki had a couple low budget YouTube Videos before she was discovered. Aside from the decorum,................SIGHHHH

But what year was that?

06'?
07'?

Plus, Nicki had Fendi and Deb pushing her...and if she was rapping about louie & gucci, damn sure she was rocking it...the same thing witgh Lil' Kim.

Audree

Bush Baby
Oh Please, the girl have flow for days. And lyrically she is by far more appealing than many.
The hype of name brands this and that cant measure to ones natural artistic expressions.

So when she making some bread, getting little endorsements is then she could be rated?????

Grass Roots..... This is undergrounds finest....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Oh Please, the girl have flow for days. And lyrically she is by far more appealing than many.
The hype of name brands this and that cant measure to ones natural artistic expressions.

So when she making some bread, getting little endorsements is then she could be rated?????

Grass Roots..... This is undergrounds finest....

She's AIGHT...

she has POTENTIAL.

BUT SHE IS STILL FAR AWAY.

I think you displaying sentimental value.

bktrini305

i saw this when it came out. I went to school with some of her family down here. Never met her though (not that close to them at all). She hasn't made a video since this? Either she has stopped being hungry or she's in the studio and not doing Youtube anymore already.