KP teenage Rampage.....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Some of you talk about this is a Caribbean site, so lets focus on how many of these teens are Caribbean/Caribbean decent, in relations to the malls location.

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://CBSNY.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=136451;hostDomain=video.newyork.cbslocal.com;playerWidth=615;playerHeight=365;isShowIcon=true;clipId=9677849;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=CBS.NY%252Fworldnowplayer;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=fixed'></script><a href="http://video.newyork.cbslocal.com" title=""></a>

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
was actually there when it went down....

Its funny cause when i first got to the mall i see a mob of kids outside the front... Nowadays you cant tell thug kids from regular kids cause they all dress funny and look soft... So i see this mob of kids, i am thinking its about to be a dance contest or some shit.. so i expect to hear "NO MUSIC clap clap clap clap... NO MUSIC clap clap clap clap... heyyyyyy heyyyyyy heyyyyy..." but instead i hear them going back and forth with the security, and one of them threw something at security... But i think the mall security and police did a bad job.. that shit shoulda been nipped in the bud early...

I got to the mall around 6:15pm.... on the news they said started around 5pm... If trouble started then, how was I able to enter the mall an hour and fifteen minutes later?? you supposed shut shit down, call the cops and have them start dispersing trouble makers...

I went to macys, then went upstairs to another store... upstairs was where i saw cops breaking up a fight... i left a little after 7, and when i was walking out, all the doors were locked except one. and they were letting people out of that door... they shoulda been doing that from the beginning...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Some of you talk about this is a Caribbean site, so lets focus on how many of these teens are Caribbean/Caribbean decent, in relations to the malls location.

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://CBSNY.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=136451;hostDomain=video.newyork.cbslocal.com;playerWidth=615;playerHeight=365;isShowIcon=true;clipId=9677849;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=CBS.NY%252Fworldnowplayer;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=fixed'></script><a href="http://video.newyork.cbslocal.com" title=""></a>

Most of the kids who frequent that mall are from Flatbush, East Flatbush and Canarsie, and now that Black People are in Mill Basin, that neighborhood as well... The west Indian identity has been diluted from those neighborhoods long time...
those teens are children of people who were born here but parents were from the west indies and were indoctrinated into thug mentality via BET, MTV and Trap Music, just like their parents were indoctrinated through Rap City and CLue Tapes... cause to be honest, flatbush and east flatbush was never hood like that to be havin thugs and gangsters come out of there...

when i looked at most of the kids who were a part of the mob and heard them speak while i was in the mall, most of them struck me as spoiled brat kids from middle class homes that were just playing the role

J

Juan Dan

Carlos ain't said shit yet. He don't care bout African women..
you drunk?

I have no special love or hate for anybody

in fact if you were to say you gonna chop your typing fingers off I would ask you if you psychologically stable and if you said you are and thats what you really wanted to do

I would say go ahead yet I disagree

thats how I am

hence its all about fairness

who want fight they fight
its not right

yet fight

concerning how to bag a woman with certian features
I dont know dude

best I can say is "treat em all like hoes" or take a chance or a million
lol
you insane

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I think HB' is drunk in some lounge scoping some Nigerian ch!ck....

Treat them like FISH, Fish like shiny things.(credit cards...cash...jewelery)