Ladies.. do you find this DISRESPECTFUL???

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i just saw this in a group online.. they asked the women what they would do if they walked into the kitchen and saw their husband's brother ...

and a whole bunch of women were saying that him being shirtless is disrespectful... so i'm asking.. do you see this as disrespectful??

BacchanalDiva

i just saw this in a group online.. they asked the women what they would do if they walked into the kitchen and saw their husband's brother ...

and a whole bunch of women were saying that him being shirtless is disrespectful... so i'm asking.. do you see this as disrespectful??
Walk into who's kitchen? Is he visiting or does he live there? We don't do the shirtless thing in my house and I wouldn't expect any guests to be in my kitchen shirtless...not sure if I'd call it disrespectful though..more like tacky.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
I doh know what to call it...my husband don't do shirtless at home either so it would be very odd seeing a next man without shirt in my house

LIONESS onda RISE

Not sure.. Think I would tell him to put on clothes..
I think it would make me a lil uncomfy, and I'm not remotely attracted to dude at all!!

But that pic look like a party of 2... Lol

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
It' isnt that he is shirtless per se but that his sweats are half way down is backside is why it comes off as "disrespectful". Comes off as sexually suggestive.
He isn't cooking breakfast in his jump off's kitchen....pull up your pants son.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dunno.. the question was bout whether if you come in the kitchen and see yuh husband brother dressed like that making breakfast if u wud find it disrespectful..

dollbabi

Earth Angel
No...often men don't think. I would be more shocked that my brother-in-law is cooking in the first place. So I'd just get a shirt and throw it to him. Probably would say "Your wife would like all that crack, but not me." LOL.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
No...often men don't think. I would be more shocked that my brother-in-law is cooking in the first place. So I'd just get a shirt and throw it to him. Probably would say "Your wife would like all that crack, but not me." LOL.
yeah better said.

He just needs to pull up his pants and done.

If him being shirtless throws a woman that much then its because she had a 5 second fantasy in her head that didnt involve her husband before she catch herself and then tell the man he is being disrespectful :kicks

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
My ex husband used to cook without a shirt sometimes....loved watching him knead dumplings shirtless...woooh....

So I wouldn't think nothing of it, if I saw his brother do it....if I felt uncomfortabble I would just make a joke and tell him to cover himself up.

Poca

Showing himself like that at his brother's house is disrespectful to the brother and his spouse. Even if they all live together and share the kitchen.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I never cook shirtless.

My brother's wife did catch me in my undies once but I didn't know she was home. I was visiting and they were supposed to be at work. She didn't get twisted out of shape about it.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

I have made breakfast many times at my in-law's & sibling's houses, mainly for the enjoyment of the kids and to give the parents/adults all a break.

dollbabi

Earth Angel

I have made breakfast many times at my in-law's & sibling's houses, mainly for the enjoyment of the kids and to give the parents/adults all a break.
That's very nice of you. I just don't see my brother-in-law doing it...LOL. He might grill but get up in the morning and making breakfast....nah.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
He looks good and he knows it. There is no accident. That is a body (did you see the butt?!) that he takes pride in. NO ONE is oblivious when their crack is showing.

I think that he should dress appropriately around his sister-in-law. It is called SISTER in law for a reason. You should think of her as your sister.

If that happened to me, I would just go out until he was finished or do like someone said and playfully get him to put on a shirt. And tell my husband to hit the gym....

Besides, so many kitchen accidents happen when people are cooking uncovered. It is a stupid idea.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
He looks good and he knows it. There is no accident. That is a body (did you see the butt?!) that he takes pride in. NO ONE is oblivious when their crack is showing.

I think that he should dress appropriately around his sister-in-law. It is called SISTER in law for a reason. You should think of her as your sister.

If that happened to me, I would just go out until he was finished or do like someone said and playfully get him to put on a shirt. And tell my husband to hit the gym....

Besides, so many kitchen accidents happen when people are cooking uncovered. It is a stupid idea.

why would you do that????

that's a fight, or some kind of resentment waiting to happen....you don't know if there is some form of sibling rivalry between them....and if your husband is self conscious and insecure, you will hurt his feelings....and he is going to attempt to get his ego boost from somewhere....you just pushing him to cheat...if you ask me...cause then he gonna think you want to fukk his brother

Poca

But what if he needs to hit the gym though? I guess she should wait a month or two before telling him.

why would you do that????

that's a fight, or some kind of resentment waiting to happen....you don't know if there is some form of sibling rivalry between them....and if your husband is self conscious and insecure, you will hurt his feelings....and he is going to attempt to get his ego boost from somewhere....you just pushing him to cheat...if you ask me...cause then he gonna think you want to fukk his brother

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
But what if he needs to hit the gym though? I guess she should wait a month or two before telling him.
is a man's body really that important?

i guess i am different...i don't even hang around or date people who don't accept me for me....if i have to alter myself to feel i measure up to a standard, that would just reinforce my insecurities (not that i have any) and pretty much keep me a neurotic mess

that's like when fat chicks always want to be around people or chase men that like slim women....WHY??? makes absolutely no sense

it's just aesthetics....that shit is so inconsequential and meaningless in the long run