Ladies.. do you find this DISRESPECTFUL???

DSP

Heri
is a man's body really that important?

i guess i am different...i don't even hang around or date people who don't accept me for me....if i have to alter myself to feel i measure up to a standard, that would just reinforce my insecurities (not that i have any) and pretty much keep me a neurotic mess

that's like when fat chicks always want to be around people or chase men that like slim women....WHY??? makes absolutely no sense

it's just aesthetics....that shit is so inconsequential and meaningless in the long run
lemme quote this for future reference

:D

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lemme quote this for future reference

:D
why???

you feel i am going to contradict myself?

i am not superficial in the least....especially when it comes to looks...if i was, i would be in the gym myself...it's not like i said i wouldn't date big dudes...i do date them...said so in the overweight men thread

i have dated men that some would not consider highly attractive....although that is not often....but i do not focus on a persons looks or any other superficial quality for that matter....i date broke, uneducated dudes too...:rofl:

DSP

Heri
why???

you feel i am going to contradict myself?

i am not superficial in the least....especially when it comes to looks...if i was, i would be in the gym myself...it's not like i said i wouldn't date big dudes...i do date them...said so in the overweight men thread

i have dated men that some would not consider highly attractive....although that is not often....but i do not focus on a persons looks or any other superficial quality for that matter....i date broke, uneducated dudes too...:rofl:
[Poca]Are you trying to say only superficial people exercise?[/Poca]

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
[Poca]Are you trying to say only superficial people exercise?[/Poca]
noooooo.....but why would you tell someone they NEED to go to the gym????

the comment where this stems from is about aesthetics...not about health and fitness...let's be real.....i hate when people are fake bout that shit

the majority of people in the gym are there are there because they are self conscious about their looks and want to look a certain way.....whether unno want to admit it or not

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i go to the gym cos i like how i look when i work out.. as well as exercise oxygenates your blood.. so there is a health component... ..